**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Journey to First R5!

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
First of all I will have to say not having Herc cost me so many more revives than I would have had to
but I am happy at the end of the day its done with or without him.
In orders of my runs
  • Dimensional Beings(right side): CGR was r3 and i loved him for all the fights (except the xbones), magik was not such a good choice for ikaris but galan blitzed through thanos
  • Robot(Left side): CGR to clear everything(made warlock so easy) and nebs and dragonman did rest
  • Thunderbolts(right side): I was expecting this to cost the least but me underestimating it probably ended up costing me more than necessary. ghost v xbones wasnt as easy as I would have expected it to be
  • Spiderverse(left side): with miles cheesing half the path and s2099 cheesing thanos this team unexpectedly cleared everything pretty easily.
  • Brotherhood and AF(right side): 5* switch R5 and 6* Rogue. went easier than expected.

with both my tech nexus and abyss tech nexus ending up **** and not iDoom its not really worth showing it

wanted something for both attack and defense so here we go

This took a lot of work and an insane amount of revive farming but finally I also have a R5 now.

Comments