Options

Journey to First R5!

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
First of all I will have to say not having Herc cost me so many more revives than I would have had to
but I am happy at the end of the day its done with or without him.
In orders of my runs
  • Dimensional Beings(right side): CGR was r3 and i loved him for all the fights (except the xbones), magik was not such a good choice for ikaris but galan blitzed through thanos
  • Robot(Left side): CGR to clear everything(made warlock so easy) and nebs and dragonman did rest
  • Thunderbolts(right side): I was expecting this to cost the least but me underestimating it probably ended up costing me more than necessary. ghost v xbones wasnt as easy as I would have expected it to be
  • Spiderverse(left side): with miles cheesing half the path and s2099 cheesing thanos this team unexpectedly cleared everything pretty easily.
  • Brotherhood and AF(right side): 5* switch R5 and 6* Rogue. went easier than expected.

with both my tech nexus and abyss tech nexus ending up **** and not iDoom its not really worth showing it

wanted something for both attack and defense so here we go

This took a lot of work and an insane amount of revive farming but finally I also have a R5 now.

Comments