**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Why is it so Hard to Navigate Input Issues?"

Comments

• Options
    B_RatB_Rat Posts: 43
    Not sure if this is happening to anyone else. But, over the past 24 hours, I have had a ton of input issues. Not one or two incidents but I'm talking about almost every battle I play.

I use many of my champions and go against many other champions.

This is happening across all game modes except arena, I have not yet played arena.

Again there is no specific action prior to the issue, meaning it happens when I'm using a heavy, light, medium, dashing back, or blocking.

I am using an Android, specifically, an Motorola one.

I am unsure if this is just me. I've always had input issues, but maybe 5 times at max. However, as mentioned earlier, this has happened way more often (almost every battle/match I have).
  • Options
    CyrillFromTulaCyrillFromTula Posts: 43
    Messed inputs, ai and revive nerf...if you die more, than you'll spend more? That's a great plan, Kabam. It's ingenious, if i understand it's correctly. It's a swiss watch. Lebowski could be proud of you.
  • Options
    So the aw season has started and now we are in a disadvantage to players who don't face that issues. Great job
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    So when will inputs get better? Seems like they’ve taken a massive step back in the past few weeks. Analyzing the reports helps, but when will we see in general smoother game play? This is worse than when compensation was being given out.
  • Options
    Can you respond what more info do you need to get controls fixed?
  • Options
    DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 40
    edited April 2023

This is NOT an April Fool’s joke. In arenas just now, I am struggling ONLY ache to the same input issues. Every damn fight something happens. Instead of blocking, my champ forward or fails to block. I try to heavy & champ dashes back or just stands there (& does nothing, like Kabam). While doing light attacks, champ does mediums from just tapping. The only thing that I believe will make a difference is if the community comes together to strike & refuse to spend $. It’s your choice, but I refuse to encourage this BS. I tried restarting the game 5 different times. Same ‘stuff’ happens. The customer service team actually said they consider my trouble ticket ‘closed’ after referring me to this forum post. Guess what?! It ain’t closed if it’s not fixed!

I suffer from the same sensitivity issues with the control inputs but kabam just do a long post on how difficult it is to navigate the input issues and try to make it more complex than it actually is. Sensitivity issues has been long before the input timing issues, but kabam ignore sensitivity issues and tries to blame everything on timing issues when they are clearly separate issues (they also blame weird AI behavior to timing issues).

Instead of fixing this broken inputs they decide to, instead of handing out compensation, nerf the revive farm. Way to go kabam you have made me an ftp until inputs are fixed and likely retire if it takes too long.
  • Options
    Why i must spend enormous amount of loyalty in aw to heal my team and give deaths just because you broke inputs? Where's my fault in this? My resources are melting, i will be completely broke in the middle of season just because you couldn't done your work properly. Do something already
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Here’s info for you mods to look into:
    Input fail occurs frequently right when the opponent uses their sp attack. I find myself just standing there, guard down, and just getting fit in the face.

Back when we didn’t have input issue, you were able to evade back right after guard input.
    Now? It’s as if you’re experiencing a small lag every time opponent launched sp.

Hope that information can be a bit of a help for you to figure out what the problem is Kabam.
  • Options
    It's impossible to progress in bgs with such issues. What a waste if resources and time
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Kabam, i assume you play your own game, so try this: when you want to dex - don't do that, just stand still without blocking or else. Try to play with that method in every game mode and maybe you understand how part of your playerbase feels right now. When you have limited time and resources to get rewards (while losing everywhere), when you letting down your alliance in aw and aq(even on map 5) and without knowing for how long will take you to fix. It's still have status "under investigation" on trello. Almost a month past since your update. And you just "it's fine". Very disappointing.
  • Options
    DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 40
    Another update and another poor job from kabam communicating if any progress was done towards input issues. Its a total mess. The sensitivity issues I’m experiencing with my iphone 14 pro max, in which i can’t seem to consistently block without my champ dashing in randomly, is making me step back from the game.

Y’all have fun supporting a broken game with a company that doesn’t communicate well with their player base. Been playing this game since year 2 so i do feel kind of sad because I love the game and has so much potential but the game unfortunately is run by an incompetent company that after more than a year of input issues haven’t figured it out and puts all the burden of the issues down to their player base. Peace out it has been real ✌️

DJ Sergy
  • Options
    So, if i don't need so much time in game (just aw,aq,calendar, because spam revive eq, sq is pitiful) then i entertain myself with counting. 29 days of broken inputs.
This discussion has been closed.