**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side quest takes too long to do

BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
The concept of using incursions is good, but at about 2 hours per threat level to complete it takes far too long to do.
Next time you use incursions can it be shorter please.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    2 hours per threat level? Assuming you are thronebreaker/paragon and do all levels. level 1 can be done in 15 minutes max with most fights being only 1 or 2 combo's long. The higher the threat the longer the time.
    But here might be a shocker. You do not have to do every threat level. Because it is a store based event you can just do the amount for the rewards you need.
    To invest all the time just so you can buy everything is not a very good investment of time, IMO.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★

2 hours per threat level? Assuming you are thronebreaker/paragon and do all levels. level 1 can be done in 15 minutes max with most fights being only 1 or 2 combo's long. The higher the threat the longer the time.
    But here might be a shocker. You do not have to do every threat level. Because it is a store based event you can just do the amount for the rewards you need.
    To invest all the time just so you can buy everything is not a very good investment of time, IMO.

I'm Cav and yes, 2 or 3 hits and the defender is dead.
    threat lvl 1 took me 2 hours. I timed it. Using mobile data as I don't have WiFi so most of the time was spent on the loading screen.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

threat lvl 1 took me 2 hours. I timed it. Using mobile data as I don't have WiFi so most of the time was spent on the loading screen.
    Good thing you have 30 days.
    Ps. I've gotten what I need from the store, the rest is not needed, so that's me done I think. The time investment just isn't worth the rest of the store stuff.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★

Ps. I've gotten what I need from the store, the rest is not needed, so that's me done I think. The time investment just isn't worth the rest of the store stuff.

If you got what you want, then it is not an issue, so why this post happen?

If you got what you want, then it is not an issue, so why this post happen?
    To ask that the next time incursions is used that it's shorter. As per what I wrote.
  • SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    It's supposed to be done over a months time not in one day..if it was shorter ud complain about it being to short..can't have it both ways..108 fights for a 6 star awakening gem..that's fantastic I'll take that every day of the week and twice on sunday
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Honestly, as someone who has already completed all the content in the game that I want to complete, I enjoy that I can spend more time in incursions than the previous SQs. This has been the most I've played the game in awhile.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Ideally want to do it every week.
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Agreed. I won't do any incursions on my alt. Normally I complete all levels 100% and objectives. But taking too much time on main account, plus I dislike incursions.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

Honestly, as someone who has already completed all the content in the game that I want to complete, I enjoy that I can spend more time in incursions than the previous SQs. This has been the most I've played the game in awhile.

Same here.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    edited March 2023
    The incursions are very easy to do and you can basically cheese and down everyone in very short fights with extremly OP hacks plus more beneficial if you use champions that benefit very well from the hackd you choose. Every game mode has a downside and if taking a long down to complete is the downside of this Incursions SQ, then i wont complain. Even if you cant find time, theres a whole month to do it. Not to mention there's a 5 minute cooldown for each champion you use, regardless of anything, so i really like that aspect. Thats my opinion so not everyone will agree but i still thought i'd share it
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    You seriously don’t have 20+ free hours a week to spend on incursions? [sarcasm, in case the stick is too far up your … for you to catch it]
    edited March 2023

It's weekly, so threats 1-5 can each be done 4 times over the month.
    That's 10 hours every week, just for side quest, never mind war, AQ, battlegrounds starting again + EQ.
    edited March 2023
    As an example of what I mean, last month's side quest had 4 fights on 5 threat levels = 20 fights which was 4 times a week. Total 80 fights a week.
    This month it's 36 fights x 5 threat levels = 180 fights per week.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Lmao wait. You just admit that most of the 2 hours was spent on the loading screen because you’re using mobile data. How on earth is that a kabam issue. I also timed my incursions runs and sector 1 took less than 30 minutes. It’s 12 rooms for the weekly milestones and my average fight time was under 10 seconds. Yes it takes longer than the average monthly side quest but the rewards you can get even with the scrap from sector 1 is wayyyy better than the usual rewards. It’s like complaining your food took 40 minutes to arrive at a restaurant but you added the thirty minute walk to the restaurant into your calculations. Bad Wi-Fi sucks but it’s certainly not a knock on kabam’s content design
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,047 ★★★★

For those with time to kill, I'm sure it's a great time killer. My time these days is $200/hr, not including equipment charges, so it is what it is.

I want that kinda time! haha
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    For a month? Not at all, in terms of the Objectives.
    SCP1504 said:

You have an entire week to do 12 zones
    You can do 3 zones aday and be fine 🤷‍♂️
    So quit your whining

Wrong
    With 5 threat levels there's 12 zones X 5.
    Can't you add up?
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

SCP1504 said:

You have an entire week to do 12 zones
    You can do 3 zones aday and be fine 🤷‍♂️
    So quit your whining

Wrong
    With 5 threat levels there's 12 zones X 5.
    Can't you add up?
    Its not that bad if u do them 1 day at a time ..
    Also the store really isnt thaaaaat great to justify doing all levels 4 times tbh