**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal Suggestions [mod edit for clarity]

Comments

• Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I don’t think buying a specific class for a 5* is a good idea. It devalues some of the harder content if you can buy the exact class gem you want

russian oliarch want to buy everything
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Pixelz wrote: »
    Pixel the dude only has 3 if u look his mordo is only r3

Ok still doesn't mean you got to be rude about it everyone got their own opinion maybe he's a FTP player in general just stop its childish

We really dont have to always think about free to play players. Come on now. So your opinion is that we should not have deals because people with cash advance in the game but F2P dont. Really? How will kabam pay his employees bro.

This deadbird and you really amazes me. Be real sir. Kabam will get us nice deals wether you like it or not.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I’ve been playing over 2 years plus I know what makes a good game. That does not include giving away what is probably the most valuable item in the game just because people want it. I would love to dupe my sl or Thor ragnorak but that’s a terrible way to do it. I prefer to earn things in life

The most valuable item in the game is T5B and they havent been released. The second most valuable item is T2A. A 5 star class awakening deal is not as valuable since people that are at the top like crazybacca have more than 6 rank 4 5 stars and 100 percent LOL. If you disagree fine but dont come here bashing his post. You are just a regular Free to play guy with 3 rank 4 5 stars that barely completed LOL easy path. Maybe that deal will benefit you improving your roster too.

With 6 star coming very soon to the game this top guys probably have enough to open 1 6 star crystal already. 5 stars and all those resources will be So devalued that you dont even have a clue. I am a player just like you and a deal like this is the difference between middle class being stuck or being able to complete LOL. Unless you want to use your weak 4 star SL or your weak 800-1000 hits drax to fight right?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Welp...way to ruin your own thread because of feelings.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’ve cleared 4 paths of LOL with drax. It’s not hard to do. Is a unicorn the most valuable animal because it doesn’t exist? There are more t2 alphas available than 5* awakening gems. Having the right champ to rank up is more important than the resources needed
    I’ve cleared 4 paths of LOL with drax. It’s not hard to do. Is a unicorn the most valuable animal because it doesn’t exist? There are more t2 alphas available than 5* awakening gems. Having the right champ to rank up is more important than the resources needed

Why you are so salty bro? The deal was offered last year. For black friday or Christmas. This year 5 stars are more common and less valuable. With 6 stars coming they will be even less valuable. What makes you think F2p is relevant. I can understand thr sentiment about rank down tickets. But awakening gems?? Come on. Be realistic. We will have that deal this year again wether you likeitor not.

Big whales with 7 rank 4 5 stars might just save it for the future or awaken their favorite hero to be rank 3 probably. Will that be a different maker for them. No sir. Again they cleared LOL and everything in the game 100 percent already. That deal will benefit everyone in lower tier to catch up a little bit.
    I’m not salty because I disagree with this post. You prove what is wrong with people on the forums because you just attack and sling insults at people who disagree with a topic. I backup points instead of throwing around insults and putting words in other people’s mouths. I never said anything about free to play
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Ok guys this has gotten out of hand I commend and appreciate the people who have agreed with me and I thank you in advance, a few last thoughts before I tell a mod to close this post.
    A. A generic 5 star gem can only be found in 100% lol and there is a difference between generic and one that u can choose, generic can be saved and used on anyone, one that u select is what I was asking for can only be used at the moment on a certain class. I felt a random one would be a bettter balance between generic and one that u spin and don’t even know what u get. Plus I would not want to take away the importance of the one you get from the 100% lab finishers because they worked hard for those prizes!
    B. 5 star gem u can choose a class! like it sounds u won’t buy it unless u know u can rank that one class only.
    5 star non class random, u never know what u get, and would be pissed if u spent money and u got something you did not want.

In closing if they did sell a 5 star deal those of you that said you don’t spend or just agreed with me I can guarantee that you would at least think about purchasing it and possibly buy the deal!
    edited November 2017
    That was my only intent for this whole post to help give a boost to all players to grow a little bit Whether you spend or don’t spend it gives you that option to possibly grow your team with all the new content coming out something like this honestly really helps the community as a whole please see my reasoning in this comment thank you for your time
    Thx ww2 cap
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    Hmm... interesting discussion... 5* class specific awakening gem. I dig it. I’m not sure how if kabam offered a deal like that how that would ruin the game as some have suggested. If you haven’t learned with kabam yet everything is going to be devalued whether you have 1 r4 5* or if you have 7 r4 5*. Now as I read and skimmed through this post the word Skill was brought up and somehow money can’t apparently be linked to any kind of skill? Not the driving factor totally get that, but a skilled player that has money helps carry this game just as much as the f2p folks with skill. For example LoL for those who haven’t beaten it yet, even with a r4 SL highly duped (sig 137) it still took a ton-of skill and a decent amount of funds to accomplish it. One word EGMATIC... it’s a killer... you can have a 300+ hit combo go down the drain in a instant because of an auto evade that EVERY single opponent has in LoL. SL have fun using him against electro or abomination. That’s quite a few fights where SL is completely not the fighter to use. So I will say first hand you obviously gotta have skill and unless you got buddy’s to load you up on revives you probably gonna dig in the pockets a little. Been rocking with this game since the start and skill is always involved at every level. Started out in a 100k rated alliance and now we are 14M+ and yep it took a **** ton of skill to climb up the ladder. Deuces...
    Thx Og herro!
    edited November 2017
    Oh well my point is if it was more exclusive to get a deal last year for a class specific gem why not a 5 star awakening this year when things are even more devalued. Dont we deserve a little bit of a good deal withall the hipcups we have to go thru. An offer for T5B will definetly kill the advance of most players but not an awakening gem. Lets get real, people that oppose this are the 1 percent and even if all opinions matter they are irrelevant to the overwhelming mayority.

The offer I would like is a class specific awakening since is virtually impossible to dupe someone now with basic 5 star shards. There are only a handful of 5 star champs worth of using the awakening gem on. Personally I have a mystic and a mutant awakening 5 star gems for several months and I cannot use it on anyone. How is the world having this have given me an advantage. 2 of best awakening gems and they are getting dust.

My words are not worth the argument for some people. I am done. And thanks bacca for making this post.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Interesting discussion, I kind of see the pluses and minuses of both sides. If this happens, I'm seeing it being a $100 deal at least, maybe more. I feel like this price is steep and favors the larger whales in the game. I know that the company needs to make money, but I still feel a milking of this magnitude and scale is almost too much. It's just not nice to say, "well if you can't afford it, too bad, loser". No, you don't see it, getting milked happily is bad for both non-whales and whales.

There needs to be a balance in the game and preserving the rarity of champs and their dupes is part of that equation. Vets (whales and non-whales) take pride in their roster/top champs because of all the hard work put into it, they wouldn't be happy if any average/ new player with a fat wallet got the same champs and awakened them without putting in the work and just paying the way through. Part of being happy with the roster is the exclusivity of who you got. It's not exclusive anymore if everyone around you has 5* awakened stark spidey. You wouldn't stand out. And I do believe people want to stand out, given by the sheer volume of brag posts on Reddit. There really won't be anything to brag about if everyone has that great champ too, plus awakened, plus R4, plus sig level 200.

Also, back to favoring whales... it's just not fair for everyone. It's not fair to the whales because they have to keep spending top dollar just to maintain their position at the head of the pack. It's not fair to the non-whales because they are missing out on a very desirable resource that they cannot just "obtain" through free play. Sure, they can do LOL 100%, but so can the whales. The whales would have that LOL 100% gem AND a $100 gem. The non-whales are cut out of the latter and they can't get one without paying, they can't grind of it in the arena, for example.
    edited November 2017
    Tempest wrote: »
    Interesting discussion, I kind of see the pluses and minuses of both sides. If this happens, I'm seeing it being a $100 deal at least, maybe more. I feel like this price is steep and favors the larger whales in the game. I know that the company needs to make money, but I still feel a milking of this magnitude and scale is almost too much. It's just not nice to say, "well if you can't afford it, too bad, loser". No, you don't see it, getting milked happily is bad for both non-whales and whales.

There needs to be a balance in the game and preserving the rarity of champs and their dupes is part of that equation. Vets (whales and non-whales) take pride in their roster/top champs because of all the hard work put into it, they wouldn't be happy if any average/ new player with a fat wallet got the same champs and awakened them without putting in the work and just paying the way through. Part of being happy with the roster is the exclusivity of who you got. It's not exclusive anymore if everyone around you has 5* awakened stark spidey. You wouldn't stand out. And I do believe people want to stand out, given by the sheer volume of brag posts on Reddit. There really won't be anything to brag about if everyone has that great champ too, plus awakened, plus R4, plus sig level 200.

Also, back to favoring whales... it's just not fair for everyone. It's not fair to the whales because they have to keep spending top dollar just to maintain their position at the head of the pack. It's not fair to the non-whales because they are missing out on a very desirable resource that they cannot just "obtain" through free play. Sure, they can do LOL 100%, but so can the whales. The whales would have that LOL 100% gem AND a $100 gem. The non-whales are cut out of the latter and they can't get one without paying, they can't grind of it in the arena, for example.

Yes there is something to brag about. Dont you think LOL 2.0 with 6 stars and crazy nodes is coming????

Dont you think Act 6 will come up in the future?

The game is not stopping now. Plus how will that give me an advantage? Again I have only 2 rank 4 5 stars. I have 2 awakening gems 5* and almost 7 T2A and no one to use those resources on. Unable to complete LOL when you see people cruzing with stark spidy or SL and little to no revives or for free. And no having this offer give players like me little of no chance to get a least a nice hero to rank 4.

You are just seeing your perspective but if you actually see all perspectives you will realize a deal like this will benefit the middle class player more than a whale.

Again a whale has 6+ rank 4 feature 5 stars. Their benefit is little to none. Prestige wise and champ wise.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Here is the thing.

Spenders, non spenders, vets, middle of the pack time, and new comers we are all alike. We hate egotistical, bullheaded, "I am right you're wrong and if you disagree with me I am going to cry" babies like Bacca.

He constantly brings up money. Saying reason we are against it is because we can't afford it. $100 seriously? I could make that in about 2 hours online. I could drop one gem deal in the lap of everyone in my main and alt alliance just be doing my thing online for a few hours over a few days. Money is not the issue here. I was originally going to post in agreement to it. I was originally going to say it was smart. But after Bacca decided to let his ego and attitude and whale/skill status take over and fling poo around like a monkey at the zoo, that made me stop and realized this guy is the epitome of the everything that is wrong with this game.

In closing; no it's not money, it's the way the childish jerk presented it that has me disagreeing with it.
    So I don’t think the word “fair” should be mentioned in this game we love and play because in its entirety and to its core it is exactly opposite of fair. Kabam mods have stated multiple times that the deals they come up with are not for “everyone”. It’s just the name of the game. I’ve been at piece with the fact that this game was never fair from the jump. Some might think that it’s “fair” but really it’s just equal opportunity for everyone. Example I say let’s go compete in the 100 meter dash and I’m referring to individuals in wheel chairs or folks who don’t have the ability to stand by themselves or walk. Can they still line up at the starting line? You betcha but is it a fair race for them ?? No it is not. That’s this game we enjoy playing, everyone gets to be at the starting line but people definitely have handicaps(time, money, life,skill whatever else you want to add). Now looking at it from this point of view have a 5* class specifically awakening gem isn’t helping the “whales” win the race it’s already won for them but would it help some other folks maybe run a little faster?? I think so regardless of if they use it on a badass champ or if they use it on their fav character because that’s what they play for. Either way it would make quite a bit a people happy to finally be able to awakening a champ they want within a specific class.
    That’s is totally correct Og! And Miss Bliss why are u still attacking me, read the facts and move on please stop the pity party!!!now who is not acting like a adult here! If you don’t like what is said here leave your comments somewhere else! Because now you are looking like a cry baby and totally attacking my post!
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    So I don’t think the word “fair” should be mentioned in this game we love and play because in its entirety and to its core it is exactly opposite of fair. Kabam mods have stated multiple times that the deals they come up with are not for “everyone”. It’s just the name of the game. I’ve been at piece with the fact that this game was never fair from the jump. Some might think that it’s “fair” but really it’s just equal opportunity for everyone. Example I say let’s go compete in the 100 meter dash and I’m referring to individuals in wheel chairs or folks who don’t have the ability to stand by themselves or walk. Can they still line up at the starting line? You betcha but is it a fair race for them ?? No it is not. That’s this game we enjoy playing, everyone gets to be at the starting line but people definitely have handicaps(time, money, life,skill whatever else you want to add). Now looking at it from this point of view have a 5* class specifically awakening gem isn’t helping the “whales” win the race it’s already won for them but would it help some other folks maybe run a little faster?? I think so regardless of if they use it on a badass champ or if they use it on their fav character because that’s what they play for. Either way it would make quite a bit a people happy to finally be able to awakening a champ they want within a specific class.

Wow what an amazing explanation. Thanks !!!
    I guess some people if they actually sit back and think logically will then understand this is good for everyone as OG broke down for you!!
    Not sure how some can’t get it ,OG basically Drew you a picture on the benifts and there is no harm to upper and lower player status only a win win for everyone!
    If those that disagree with the many examples that have been displayed and u still disagree then maybe you should not be playing this game!! Period!
    No need to flag me I know who you are, I am sorry you disagree but Facts are Facts I am sorry you can’t see the big picture!
    edited November 2017
    WW2cap and OG thanks for your support and seeing the big picture I tried to post something that could possibly help everyone but it got all turned around in to a pissing contest!
    edited November 2017
    I didn’t flag you lol. Flags serve no purpose on this forum because people just use them when they don’t like someone else’s opinion. I o lot flag for abuse.

But you just said that this deal is good for everyone when the post you are referring to says otherwise lol. He stated it’s not fair for everyone so I don’t understand how something not fair for everyone is good for everyone
    I didn’t flag you lol. But you just said that this deal is good for everyone when the post you mentioned says otherwise lol. He stated it’s not fair for everyone so I don’t understand how something not fair for everyone is good for everyone

Can you get that this game is nothing but fair?

Who came up with the concept of fairness in a game?

Money talks, and this game is run by money.

Now I will explain it one last time in English so you and many others understand:

The deal will benefit everyone because people that play relax or play for fun will be able to get a least a nice hero awaken. It is almost impossible to dupe someone now with so many champs in the basic 5 star and so many mediocre champs too in that pool it is almost digusting. This game is based on luck.

Just because you are killing yourself doing LOL with a mediocre champ that does not give you the right to bash this post. You made your point. If you have nothing constructive to add move on!!!!

Fjnally rich will get richer and stronger no matter what and they will stay at the top. Just look the top 10 alliances. That wont change because of an awakening gem.

This is the same argument people use in politics regarding socialism. Rich should pay more taxes than poor because they have more money. It is just laughable.

Kabam could make a deal for an awakening 5 star gem for 4000 units too. This item is so devalued that is just funny. People dont do LOL for the generic awakening gem. People do LOL 100 percent for the 8 T2A.
    edited November 2017
    Change everyone to spenders and maybe your point will be more valid. I didn’t bring up fairness so once again quit putting words in my mouth. I didn’t make a stance on fairness. I don’t kill myself doing LoL with drax. I solo almost any champ with 1.5 mil health. It would be easier with a sl and I have one. I’m allowed to disagree with posts on here. I understand why people want a 5* gem. That doesn’t mean I have to accept that as a valid reason for it being in a deal
    Thx WW2Cap you said that correctly, Some people just don’t get it! It’s quite funny now
    @Deadbyrd9 i think you’re stuck on “good” and “bad” metrics. Another example is for those who already have an amazing line up or roster, would or can this gem help them? Yes do they need it? Maybe who knows. Can this gem help folks who really want to awakening a specific champ? Absolutely I think we can all agree on that. So the “whales” might not need it but could use it. The non “whales” need it and would want it. “Fair” in this particular case isn’t a synonym for “good” therefore unfair isn’t a synonym for bad either in reference to this game. Life as we know it is not “fair” does that mean life can’t be good for people? That’s how I look at the game. It’s just a different perspective. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if kabam actually came out with a deal similar to this.
    Just like I explained. The middle class gamers, people like me will benefit more from this deal than top whales. Even people with maybe 2 5 star champs will benefit more proportionally.

Look at my example. 24 5 stars and 90 percent mediocre and the good ones unduped. What is the motivation for me to continue playing besides a deal like this.

This is a win win situation in which everyone wins. Plain and simple. deadbird is salty and hurt because he is using a 4 star and a terrible champ like drax to 100 percent LOL. He thinks that people wont catch up to him 😂. Whales will always be a the top. Kabam will have insane deals for black friday and christmas. F2P player will go and complaing and cry a river about it but they sure enjoy playing the game however they dont want kabam employees to get paid. How ironic and objective.