**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Eq 2.2 tips thronebreaker

GladsGlads Posts: 393 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I must say chapter 2 I am finding quite difficult really Hate the unblockable stuff. It far more difficult than chapter 3.
Any tips to deal with the unblockable the dex with spiderverse sure, but you really need your 3 hit back draft down pat, thos is not my usual style. I guess I have used a huge amount of items.
Also I am using Kingpin for capiw boss, and he doesn't have a debuff, but none of his special attacks use energy dexing 3 consecutive sp2 attacks
Tips advice pls... I don't wanna have to unit it... very difficult I would say harder than January's
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Glads said:

I must say chapter 2 I am finding quite difficult really Hate the unblockable stuff. It far more difficult than chapter 3.
    Any tips to deal with the unblockable the dex with spiderverse sure, but you really need your 3 hit back draft down pat, thos is not my usual style. I guess I have used a huge amount of items.
    Also I am using Kingpin for capiw boss, and he doesn't have a debuff, but none of his special attacks use energy dexing 3 consecutive sp2 attacks
    Tips advice pls... I don't wanna have to unit it... very difficult I would say harder than January's

Kingpin's rage charges count as debuffs, this is why Cap doesn't lose power...
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    KP nearly always has a self inflicted debuff called rage. Not a great counter for that fight
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Hi! :)

I've used Scorpion a lot for this quest for his versatility and customizable immunities. He's also a #sinister6 so his damage is boosted a lot from the nodes.
    I've used Void as well because his constant damage over time and anti-regen allows you to focus on evading your opponents attacks without thinking too much avout finding openings.
    Titania was useful for the lane with Symbiote Supreme and Dormammu as she can't gain buffs.

I haven't tried but Ghost surely can do that quest as well. She's awesome for dealing with unblockable attacks.

For the boss, i've used King Groot. He's XL, can shrugg off debuffs and very tanky. So i think he's OK for this fight.
    Im' sure Nimrod, Apocalypse, Warlock, Mole Man can be effective there as well.

Hope this helps. :)
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    I used Hulk OG to take down Beardo…
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    Use Quake
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Try Mister Negative. His heavy charge evade counts.
  • LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60
    Best counter for most paths is spiderham, starkey can also be very useful, used knull and scorpion also but ham did 90% of job. As for boss i used kp first time but due to rage it was kinf of tricky to make him use specials where no rage was on me, but still manageable. For safest tactic not necessarily fastest- bring for caiw any xl champ, not kingpin, dont use specials to not worry about power stings, and you have easy caiw fight
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Dave7099 said:

Did it with quake. Don't even have to know how to use her, just hold heavy as fast as possible

On the carnage path there's nobody that can counter this tactic

Other paths have champs that can smack you, but I honestly can't see me being bored enough to 100% it

Expect quake isn't ideal for mighty charge or protection path... Mighty charge is a tricky path because some defenders like to play passive
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,486 Guardian
    I used venom for a lot of fights. Against champions like apoc, I'd use miles since then if he goes unblockable mid special, you can just block since your spider camo will protect you.

Another fun champion to use is summoned symbiote.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Used moleman for cap and scorpion and quake for the path
  • GladsGlads Posts: 393 ★★★
    Thanks all, unfortunately missing a few champs but a big shout out to all who gave insightful advice
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Shang chi
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    Mr Negative doubles his dark energy converted if he has the evade charge from the node. He works really well too. Just get a few furies and drop the sp2. For the mighty charge path just go for sp3 instead