**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds: Addressing Concerns and Future Improvements Dev Diary

12346»

Comments

• MrmiggyMrmiggy Posts: 1
    The several season delay on these changes leaves the bottom half of players completely behind given the quality of the rewards we are missing out on. I’ve been playing for 7 years and I honestly never thought I’d want to quit this game until the last 2 seasons where I just can’t move up the victory track ladder. So much wasted time, so frustrating.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    What is even the point in playing the 3+ months of garbage, broken BGs? How are we're still losing tokens when they've admitted that there are bugs causing losses that they can't fix?
  • PikokPikok Posts: 131 ★★

What is even the point in playing the 3+ months of garbage, broken BGs? How are we're still losing tokens when they've admitted that there are bugs causing losses that they can't fix?

Playing. No point. Can they fix it. For sure. But why? People using money to advance so everything is alright. Kabam is earning money from mode so I dont see issues
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I just want to reiterate that the BG season reset shouldn’t require a complicated “tech solution” as it relates to rewards. Dispense end-of-season rewards that contain the skipped levels or contain claimable medals that advance you through those tiers.

I know that programming reset points is a different issue (as is deciding on the reset points themselves) but it’d be great to follow a model like relics with a slow rollout and a bigger bump later if further stratification is appropriate.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Just doing milestones with a couple of extra fights here and there, I somehow reached P3. I thought let me push a bit and see how far I can go on the last 2 days and spent a couple of energy refills. After WLWWLLL, I was back to where I was initially but had lost 1hr and 15mins of my life and an energy refill.
  • PikokPikok Posts: 131 ★★

I didn't feel like wasting the time that I wasted in past couple seasons to make video of all the really low accounts in GC, but can someone tell me how it's fair that hundreds upon hundreds, if not thousands, of accounts under 10k prestige are in GC while thousands of players over 16k prestige are stuck in Victory track?

Looks like they are better in bg LOL
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike bg are gone , i have a disconect
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Oiii
    BG where??
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

This came up on a different BG thread but it supports what I have been saying and supports what I said in my past BG videos (acknowledged by Kabam). However Kabam passed the buck on the videos saying they were most if not all modders who were the low account in GC, but this is contrary to that argument and supports what I've been saying since October of last year.
  • Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    Imagine you created a game with constant bugs and new ones every path update for years and still won't fix it, and also expect normal people to pay for the game.

For example you can buy a game console $800 and pay maybe $30-$100 for a game you would be net positive in money spent other than paying to play mcoc.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    The fix for sandbaggers benefitted lower accounts a lot more and penalized higher accounts..
    As of right now im sitting on sig stones, making my champs a minimum % stronget actually hurts the matches i might get... Its ridiculous to see Cavs and UC climbing up...