**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone Else Taking Damage when EoP ikarus uses Sp1?

While doing the Spiderverse EoP Carina challenge I was having an issue where when during the ikarus fight I would lose a chunk of health after he would throw his sp1.... This was my last challenge to complete and I never remembered that happened during the other runs I made...

I reported it to kabam but got only the response that future information couldn't be provided and I would have to look in forums or in-game messages for any updates...

I am just curious if anyone else has experience this big besides me?

Comments

• Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 68
    edited March 2023
    https://youtu.be/epE66CmloV4

Heres a link to a short clip
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    It's the most asked EOP issues in forums after EOP.
    As you don't have a mystic, I'll suggest taking this fight extremely slow, without using light hits, and doing only heavies.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    WhyMe1984 said:

WhyMe1984 said:

Not everything is a bug. Unless you’re using a mystic champ avoid light attacks, otherwise he will gain these buffs and you will fry with every special he throws.

But I wasn't reducing his power tho
    Him throwing a special qualifies under the umbrella of “for any reason”. He throws a special, his power is reduced, you take a chunk of damage. Ikaris can be quite annoying.
    Yeah... Now that I think back I did use mystics on him, Scarlet witch for double objective and jugs for thunderbolts, and hood for dimensional beings... Robots I went left... So yeah makes sense... Thanks man now I feel dumb 😂
    When the auto-pilot hits it hits hard. You’re definitely not the only one on this fight.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    I just have thunderbolt objective left and was planning crossbones for him, my options for this one are lacking. Now I'm thinking maybe just r5 Chavez or juggs 5* for it.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

I just have thunderbolt objective left and was planning crossbones for him, my options for this one are lacking. Now I'm thinking maybe just r5 Chavez or juggs 5* for it.

Plus side to Crossbones is that with each fury he reduces the opponents ability accuracy, so you have an increased chance of getting around Ikaris’ kit. A mystic champ is the safer option (Chavez > Juggs in this fight), but Crossbones may not be a bad option. Just avoid throwing light attacks as much as possible.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Using Spider Heroes your were better off going left side but to late now good luck
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★

I had 5 star crossbones and jugs for this fight and I preferred crossbones
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian

Chavez is so good for that fight, here is a video for reference so you get the idea on how to use Chavez during the fight.

https://youtu.be/XGXolQzotYI
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Don't count on the Mystic exception though. I used Hood for the Dimensional Beings objective, and I was taking damage in his every single sp1.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    If You don't want that Sting damage, a Mystic champ You must bring to that fight.