**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Happy April! Time to spring into the Sinister Vaults!

Overview

Explore the vaults, find safes, then crack the code by collecting hints from solo objectives, grab your spoils and dash! Is this a heist? Certainly feels like a heist… Is it only a heist if you’re stealing? What if you’re stealing for the good guys? Nothing is straightforward, in…

Sinister Vaults

Spider-Man has tracked down the location of the Sinister Vault and needs your help to crack the codes of Sinister Safes! Find Sinister Keys every day and use them to enter the Vault. Sinister spoils are hidden in chests, so you never know what you might get. However they have been labeled for easy sorting! (Catalyst icon, Crystal Shard icon, etc). But keep a close eye on the contents of your rewards, there should be some hints hidden around that we can use to open the Sinister Safes to gain access to deeper rooms of the Vault.

Start Date: April 5th, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC

End Date: May 3rd, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC

Format TL;DR

Get Sinister Keys, go to the Sinister Vault. Find a safe. Complete objectives to get art which gives you hints at the password to the safe. Then open the safe to get the Zone Pass and enter the next zone.

Format, but more detail

• Collect Sinister Keys from the initial in-game message and Log-in Calendar (multiple each day)
  • Use Sinister Key as entry into the Sinister Vaults (consumed on entry)
  • Collect Sinister Safes, hidden in chests on Side Quest paths; each zone has one safe, it is on the same path for everyone
  • Open Sinister Safes to obtain Zone Passes required to open new pathways; Zone Gates will NOT consume Zone Passes (so you can access the zones in any difficulty)
  • 1 map, 4 Zones; 3 Zones require Zone Passes (Zone 1 does not require a pass)
  • Zones 1 and 2 have 6 paths each, Zones 3 and 4 contain 8 paths
  • To open your Sinister Safes:
    • Safes will require the correct 4-digit combination to get the reward
    • 6 Objectives will appear each Wednesday requiring you to defeat specific Champions within the Quest
    • Each Objective will reward a piece of ‘art’ hinting at the Sinister Safe combinations
      • Some art will provide hints, but not all can be trusted…
      • Solve the Sinister Safe puzzles on your own (or coordinate with other players) to unlock a new Zone each week
      • Spider-Man is also working to crack the codes. Expect a message from him at the end of each of the first 3 weeks of the Event to help you open Safes from Zones 1, 2 and 3
  • Completing the Zone 4 Safe awards a Title, but you’ll have to solve that one without help from Spider-Man.
  • Hint items can also be traded into the Store for Titles between April 26th, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC and May 3rd, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC.

Log-In Calendar

Start Date: April 6th, 2023 @ 00:00 UTC

End Date: May 4th, 2023 @ 00:00 UTC

Full-Clear Rewards

Clear every path, open every Sinister Safe and just be generally awesome and you’ll be the proud owner of the following monthly rewards! By logging in every day through this event, Summoners will receive enough Sinister Keys to fully explore 2 difficulties, so budget them accordingly!

*Note* - Class ISO and Relic materials are found exclusively through Solo Objectives.

Solo Objectives

For the first 3 weeks of Sinister Vaults, Summoners will receive 6 Bounty-style Solo Objectives, divided by progression level, that will challenge you to fight a specific Champion. Each successfully completed Solo Objective will award you 1 Sinister Hint, Class-ISO, and Relic materials (Uncollected+).

Sinister Senses Crystals

Available between April 5th, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC and May 10th, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC.

Collect and combine Sinister Senses Crystal Shards to open Sinister Senses Crystals for your chance to add the following champions to your roster!

Agent Venom, Anti-Venom, Black Cat, Carnage, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Green Goblin, Iron Patriot, Kingpin, Knull, Kraven, Mister Negative, Mysterio, Peni Parker, Rhino, Scorpion, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man (Classic), Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Spider-Man (Stealth Suit), Spider-Man (Supreme), Spider-Man (Symbiote), Spider-Man 2099, Spot, Symbiote Supreme, Venom, Vulture

Comments

• SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    Seems nice!
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    edited March 2023

Sounds pretty cool, hopefully the 6*AG isn't too hard to get like the current month but overall sounds pretty decent! Also can't wait for sandman and shocker to be in the next featured I will definitely save up since shocker is a cool character and so is sandman!

Hard to get this month? You simply have to bring the right team and do an X number of fights with that team. You could even repeat room 1 over and over and over again and get it.
    Well I'm cavalier... don't go around assuming mate, It is hard no doubt about it, if I wanted the 6* gem that badly I would have to get through 25 zones that are sometimes impossible because of the nodes so yeh it is difficult as that is my ONLY way of obtaining a 6* Gem this month.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 859 ★★★★
    Curious as to why they didn't put T6 basic in the rewards but they put T3 alpha... Granted it's not enough for a full catalyst but was there a reason they weren't included?
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★

Curious as to why they didn't put T6 basic in the rewards but they put T3 alpha... Granted it's not enough for a full catalyst but was there a reason they weren't included?

They are included. Third from the bottom of threat level five.
  • nice
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,600 ★★★★★
    This is a good side event looking forward to it and the quality of champs on the cav Crystals is next level. Good work kabaam
  • ironspooderironspooder Posts: 43
    I just opened 1000 of the infinity crystals thinking I would get something lol I love this April fools joke
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★

Sounds pretty cool, hopefully the 6*AG isn't too hard to get like the current month but overall sounds pretty decent! Also can't wait for sandman and shocker to be in the next featured I will definitely save up since shocker is a cool character and so is sandman!

Hard to get this month? You simply have to bring the right team and do an X number of fights with that team. You could even repeat room 1 over and over and over again and get it.
    Well I'm cavalier... don't go around assuming mate, It is hard no doubt about it, if I wanted the 6* gem that badly I would have to get through 25 zones that are sometimes impossible because of the nodes so yeh it is difficult as that is my ONLY way of obtaining a 6* Gem this month.
    If you are cavalier you shouldn't even be getting a 6* AG bruv. There's a reason why it's locked behind a difficult piece of content - it's not for everyone to get.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Okay so I think I get this. You get some things, then go to a place to find a thing. Then do things to get other things which gives you hints at how to open a thing, to get a different thing which opens another place to enter and presumably do more things. Awesome.
    007Bishop said:

If you are cavalier you shouldn't even be getting a 6* AG bruv. There's a reason why it's locked behind a difficult piece of content - it's not for everyone to get.
    I agree with you dude it is for higher level players and i was just simply hoping i would be able to get a 6*AG this april as i need to awaken my 6* NF but I was making a valid point to the guy that was disagreeing with me by saying it's not hard to get the 6* AG this month which it is as I'm cavalier so I don't have the 54 fights in sector 5 and obviously can't do 25 zones in sector 6.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★

007Bishop said:

I agree with you dude it is for higher level players and i was just simply hoping i would be able to get a 6*AG this april as i need to awaken my 6* NF but I was making a valid point to the guy that was disagreeing with me by saying it's not hard to get the 6* AG this month which it is as I'm cavalier so I don't have the 54 fights in sector 5 and obviously can't do 25 zones in sector 6.
    It is not hard for the ones the content was designed for. It is intentionally hard for cavs because kabam doesn't want you to get access to a 6* AG this early on in the game. It's as simple as that.
  • PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    edited April 2023
    Complicated
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 58
    Where 7*?
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 58
    Steps:
    1. Sinister key -
    2. Sinister Vault -
    3. Sinister safe -
    4. Objective for zone art combinations -
    5. Zone Pass -
    6. Zone Gate -
    7. Profit ?
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

It is not hard for the ones the content was designed for. It is intentionally hard for cavs because kabam doesn't want you to get access to a 6* AG this early on in the game. It's as simple as that.
    All I was saying was I'M HOPING that the 6*AG is obtainable It was simply hope, never said it Needed to be easy to get for cavaliers, its as simple as that.