**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Happy April! Time to spring into the Sinister Vaults!

124»

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★
    Ceti_Eel said:

So how do I ever get past the other doors to the zones 2-4? The key doesn’t work on those. Confusing

There are additional safes to open with keys for other zones. Clues for the combination will be in future week objectives.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Asim38 said:

Is there any incentive to exploration? If not, I would prefer to hop into lower difficulties to grab special crystal shards instead of things I don't need/want/care for.

Agree. I don't care for gold, so if I could use keys on the lower difficulties, that would be my preference, as long as I don't miss out on potential rewards for 100% exploring a threat level.
    There is no exploration reward when you click on “Quest Rewards,” but I wish Jax could comment to make sure
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 251 ★★
    edited April 2023
    I think better execution coulda gone into this SQ… after exploring a path and putting the chest back into that path one might think it is free for the picking of rewards again. Maybe path exploration highlighting coulda helped or just not putting the chest back into the path previously explored?
  • MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    edited April 2023
    Lpoo said:

altavista said:

Asim38 said:

Is there any incentive to exploration? If not, I would prefer to hop into lower difficulties to grab special crystal shards instead of things I don't need/want/care for.

Agree. I don't care for gold, so if I could use keys on the lower difficulties, that would be my preference, as long as I don't miss out on potential rewards for 100% exploring a threat level.
    There is no exploration reward when you click on “Quest Rewards,” but I wish Jax could comment to make sure
    Would really appreciate for the confirmation about this too. Right now I believe there is no exploration rewards but I'd hate to miss if there was something good for 100% level 4.
  • DevinLDevinL Posts: 4
    Ive done all 6 paths in threat lvl 5 zone 1 and got no safe so basically cant play the SQ at all until they fix it and i can get a safe
  • AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    Level 4 mythic crystals on which path?
  • CodyStark86CodyStark86 Posts: 19
    I'll write it down here too, in case someone in charge notices! I didn't get the safe and neither did many others! Let there be something! are you seriously going to screw it all up? I have been playing this game for 7 years without stopping! I deserve this?
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    TLDR; How many difficulties can I do this month? I think I can do Threat Level 5 and then have loads of keys left at the end of the month… Can I do Threat Level 4 as well? Maybe Threat Level 3?

Why does this have to be so confusing each month?
  • olanda1olanda1 Posts: 5
    Are we getting compensation keys??? I've got 2 paths I did at the beginning of thsi side quest and the chests have re appeared but my keys are now used up. So cos of yet another ke-scam then I can't complete 2 vaults. Not like I was going to....just cherry pick 1-4 and do 5 but still it's principle.
    gazbea said:

TLDR; How many difficulties can I do this month? I think I can do Threat Level 5 and then have loads of keys left at the end of the month… Can I do Threat Level 4 as well? Maybe Threat Level 3?

Why does this have to be so confusing each month?

The exact number of keys to explore two levels are available this month
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 135
    @Kabam Miike can we please get confirmation if there is any benefit to exploring a difficulty? The side quest doesn't state any completion or exploration rewards but will there be a solo objective in week 4 with the 6 star awakening gem as the reward or anything along those lines?
  • StonspiderrStonspiderr Posts: 2
    Zone 3 box code is 7336
  • N0toriousRED53N0toriousRED53 Posts: 45
    Asim38 said:

@Kabam Miike can we please get confirmation if there is any benefit to exploring a difficulty? The side quest doesn't state any completion or exploration rewards but will there be a solo objective in week 4 with the 6 star awakening gem as the reward or anything along those lines?

yes i'd like to find this out too. i had initially thought those full rewards were almost like monthly eq where you get rewards after 100% but starting to doubt that now lol maybe that meant in total?
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    So has anyone figured out how we obtain the 6*AG yet?

It's so confusing as it is listed with the path rewards and there is no chest with an AG symbol.

Is a new path going to appear? Or is it a100% reward . Kabam should let us know. Thank you.

So has anyone figured out how we obtain the 6*AG yet?

It's so confusing as it is listed with the path rewards and there is no chest with an AG symbol.

Is a new path going to appear? Or is it a100% reward . Kabam should let us know. Thank you.

We’ll find out tomorrow I guess. Likely on a path since paths aren’t getting marked as completed. Tough to do an exploration reward in that case.
  • The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    How do we get the 5* relic shards? It’s says we get them in the beginning of this post on the threat lvl5. But the maps don’t show where they are and I haven’t had a single solo reward with them either