Should Kabam send out a free 3* Skill Relic crystal to everyone?

SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
As a workaround for the -90% power rate punishment in this month's TB EQ do you think Kabam should send everyone a 3* skill Striker (much like they do for events where they send out a 2*/3* version of a new champ to allow objectives to be achieved)?

Should Kabam send out a free 3* Skill Relic crystal to everyone? 60 votes

Yes
31%
NapaHeroUsagicassidyAMS94RawrasurusBigBlueOxFrydayAshacekarDeepworldGrassKnucklesLickySuperstar_1126MightyDManbatnChaosticehdsjskskskNLandGhostFace2022Elite13Johny_Joestar 19 votes
No - you should have to struggle through
28%
GroundedWisdomKeonexSligWorknprogressDRTOLegionnaireReignkingTWStarSmasher2001Tx_Quack_Attack6589Zippy_halliganSalve_maker05MrSakuragiCrow9074CoppinMarvelfan30DarthMysticBoogaloogler 17 votes
No - Kabam should just remove the punitive node
3%
Denslo500Loukan 2 votes
I have no opinion and don't really care. I'm fine either way
36%
SnakeEyes69KaruseusShadowstrikefrodo2377Ackbar67Malreck04LiquidkoldButtehrsPandingoMoeyTehrKnordyYcatsBocksaroxGiantwalrus56ChikelIronside47AzenstarMasterzxProHeir_of_thanosMarvelSPMAN14 22 votes

Comments

• GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Member Posts: 168
    Yes
    Yes so I can dupe my valkyrie relic @KabamMike
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    you forgot... no: Like any other node... there is no guarantee you will have the prefect option, and may just have to get by with something sub-perfect or stretch / and try to get a better counter.

The node is not unfair. You are just choosing to not play with it. You could do the quest with a different class striker or skill champs that don't use strikers with some penalty but that's like complaining about a node where if opponent isn't incinerated that they take less damage... and going in with a non-incinerate champion... you chose to do that... it isn't that it is an unfair node.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say you SHOULD have to struggle, but part of the game is waiting for options. It's not necessary to have it to complete it.
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★

Add this option- No- I should have done the objectives with the relic shards in them.

They had a skill Relic objective? Which month?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★

Add this option- No- I should have done the objectives with the relic shards in them.

They've had objectives for like the past 3 months with tons of relic shards in them. Doing those you could of opened like 6 or 7 3* relics at least to get a skill one. There aren't that many relics available.

Honestly, it's not like you really need the striker. Your damage isn't mitigated because you don't have it. You get the fury's for debuffs falling off anyway.

It's not like it's paired with power shield or something.

They've had objectives for like the past 3 months with tons of relic shards in them. Doing those you could of opened like 6 or 7 3* relics at least to get a skill one. There aren't that many relics available.

Honestly, it's not like you really need the striker. Your damage isn't mitigated because you don't have it. You get the fury's for debuffs falling off anyway.

The Relic shards were worth like 15 units 10% of a 3* Relic whereas the Cav crystal shards were worth 300 units, so I prioritised my grind towards those as I need more champs and ISO.

I had no idea we would get punished for not having them, the way it was phrased has been that it's a nice to have, not a necessity.

Even if I worked hard to earn 3* Relic shards it's still RNG and by no means guaranteed to drop a skill Relic - it feels like the 5*/6* champion requirement gate they added in Act 6, we are having to make do with restrictions instead of flourishing as we grow our rosters.

The Relic shards were worth like 15 units 10% of a 3* Relic whereas the Cav crystal shards were worth 300 units, so I prioritised my grind towards those as I need more champs and ISO.

I had no idea we would get punished for not having them, the way it was phrased has been that it's a nice to have, not a necessity.

Even if I worked hard to earn 3* Relic shards it's still RNG and by no means guaranteed to drop a skill Relic - it feels like the 5*/6* champion requirement gate they added in Act 6, we are having to make do with restrictions instead of flourishing as we grow our rosters.
    https://youtu.be/cklRdG8Fvo4

You don't need them. Especially in the skill chapter.

Hey you've got a skill Relic equipped! No wonder you're not bothered about this issue, you've got no skin in the game.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Lets assume Kabam gives u a free 3* relic crystal ... And u pull a science one . How is that gonna hrlp u?

Hey you've got a skill Relic equipped! No wonder you're not bothered about this issue, you've got no skin in the game.
    Did you see me use it? Yes I have one equipped to her but in order to take advantage of the node, I have to activate the relic and I didn't and the fight still only took about a minute. That's the whole point I am trying to show you. You don't need a relic or to throw specials. The increased damage from the fury's is good enough for the 6 fights to not need the relic node.

Did you see me use it? Yes I have one equipped to her but in order to take advantage of the node, I have to activate the relic and I didn't and the fight still only took about a minute. That's the whole point I am trying to show you. You don't need a relic or to throw specials. The increased damage from the fury's is good enough for the 6 fights to not need the relic node.
    You're using an R4 BWDO though which has crazy damage, I did the fight with WS and took forever and he only gained a bar of power at the very end of the fight, so could've easily not reached a bar it's that bad.
    https://youtu.be/Szf5gSeGVBo
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,408 Guardian
    I have figured out your issue OP, you're using WS, that's where you went wrong. Just use NF, or Squirrel girl, or literally anyone else that places debuffs without specials
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    I have no opinion and don't really care. I'm fine either way
    I did them without relics.
    Node came and gone, No EfFs were given that day.

You're using an R4 BWDO though which has crazy damage, I did the fight with WS and took forever and he only gained a bar of power at the very end of the fight, so could've easily not reached a bar it's that bad.
    Why would you use WS? I wouldn't call him the best option, even with the Synergy. Elsa, Hit-Monkey, even GP with Bleeds. DoT is your friend. BP, a number of Chmaps can work without Specials.
    *Yes I know not all the ones I listed have DoT Basics.

https://youtu.be/st1uhsvM9tc is this better?

That's better, thank you. I thought you died at the start to that SP3 NGL 😂

That's better, thank you. I thought you died at the start to that SP3 NGL 😂
    Mordo's SP3 is garbage.