**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina challenges dead?

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Will anyone EVER complete first carina challenges after revive nerf? I did everything else except first 2 carinas and was preparing to do it but boom.
So is kabam ok that they will have dead content that nobody will ever do? I remember times when 100% everything was like the sweet dream of any mcoc player...
Since all carinas 1 rewards can be farmed in BG in a matter of a day or two maybe make them easy? And let people like me complete it for nothing? I dont know... i know that i will get alot of disagrees thats for sure

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,695 Guardian
    Carina challenges are only there for the people who 100% the game and have nothing else to do with their time
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,018 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Carina challenges are only there for the people who 100% the game and have nothing else to do with their time

You can do Carinas without having 100% everything else
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    edited April 2023
    Honestly i would love to see the analytic on how many people actually do this content outside maybe the top tier in the contest. This content is designed to be a resource consumer. Which has various level of return based on skill and time. The biggest one i lack is time because i have a life. I wonder if because of revive farming and lack of engagement in some this content and it cost to produce this decision was made to halt revive collection. Which let be honest the top tier of MCOC are not using alot resources to complete this it only peasants. And to the point of above about it only early access to rare material at the cost of time and resources. Or in many case just pay someone else to do it for me and a flat rate.

Just my take on all so called endgame content.