Just got a 6* Nimrod and idk anything about him

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    His good, one of the best tech champs.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Top 2 tech
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    To be honest, he’s so good, I have forgotten how to fight mutants otherwise. Bishop is the only one I have answers for because he’s the only one I still have to deal with. And it’s not just mutants, some of his abilities are extraordinary on a multitude of champs. He can convert regen into shock on anyone, he completely trivializes armour break, and he reduces special attack damage and critical hit damage on anyone.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

He was an instant r3 even unduped for me, never looked back.

Same, and when I started playing him he got a tech gem quickly.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Had mine for months unawakened. Even unawakened I use him on anything that tries to regen or gain prowess.

I’ve also used him against bishop just fine. Play slow. Go straight into orange phase. hit block and bait heavy. Dex sp2. Ez
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    enylg said:

Just got a 6* Nimrod and idk anything about him

Theres a reason we call him NIMGOD
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Member Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    He is really good unawakened. But insane awakened. Basically, he is a really good champ! Congrats!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Maybe you should read the responses in the thread of the same topic you opened yesterday?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2284269#Comment_2284269
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    I'm gonna be very honest. I was never on board the nimrod train. Got him recently took him to r3, gave him a tech ag and used him a lot. My two cents on the champ:
    Literally the GOAT against mutants/regen/prowess fights, but in normal fights, he's just not that special. He's fine against non-mutants but he's seriously overhyped. I prefer my Ultron over Nimrod any day of the week. Nimrod will still eventually go to r4 but for now, I have absolutely no reason to take him up over a champ like Ghost