**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The kickout problems

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★

A couple of days back, i saw a post on the forums, regarding something having to do with being unfairly kicked out of an alliance.

While, fortunately not having gone through with something like that, myself. This seems like a pretty serious problem. I'm sure, all of you who whole-heartedly participated in aw and aq, would feel bad if you were kicked out of an alliance, our of spite, disagreements, or just pure immaturity. And that makes it worse, if you have played well with the alliance for aw, and are keeping a lookout for the generous war rewards.

Someone suggested a mechanic. Maybe you could mandatorily give 2/3warning which have a certain cooldown period, before finally kicking someone out....? Or any suggestions at all are welcome. I'm sure none of you would want to be a victim to this problem

Best options are if a palyer participated in certain amount of AW(win) he's eligible for rewards (ofcourse not full but a certain amount of) just like Solo event of war but better rewards. I've never been kicked out. Even i took 2 times a looooong breaks too , they always welcomed me but again not everyone is lucky
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

@I_tell_no_tales_1 yes, but they should only apply for genuine cases, not free-loaders. My only point being, yes, the leaders are entitled to kick, but maybe make sure atleast 2 officers also have a say in it, or some warning of sorts is given.

It sucks, to be a person who put efforts and missed out on crucial war rewards.

The freeloader problem is solved by putting a specific number of kills you need to get
    Like if it's 30 kills throughout the season
    A player cannot just join and not move
    He would have to clear at least the first two sections for 5 wars in order to be eligible for rewards thus preventing freeloading
    And if you get those many fights done
    Then being kicked before rewards is unjustifiable which is why I said the rewards will be distributed individually based on if you got that many kills or not
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,982 Guardian

@I_tell_no_tales_1 yes, but they should only apply for genuine cases, not free-loaders. My only point being, yes, the leaders are entitled to kick, but maybe make sure atleast 2 officers also have a say in it, or some warning of sorts is given.

It sucks, to be a person who put efforts and missed out on crucial war rewards.

The freeloader problem is solved by putting a specific number of kills you need to get
    Like if it's 30 kills throughout the season
    A player cannot just join and not move
    He would have to clear at least the first two sections for 5 wars in order to be eligible for rewards thus preventing freeloading
    And if you get those many fights done
    Then being kicked before rewards is unjustifiable which is why I said the rewards will be distributed individually based on if you got that many kills or not
    There’s no way to make up rules to handle every single circumstance that everyone will agree on. You’d just be shifting the problem around. Ultimately, alliances are player run organizations. Player run organizations are flawed things, but Kabam does not want to get into the business of running everyone’s alliance. Nor do I think everyone else wants that either.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    These kickout problems are best handled by joining an understanding alliance with good leaders and officers. Yeah it is not easy but there are many good alliances.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

These kickout problems are best handled by joining an understanding alliance with good leaders and officers. Yeah it is not easy but there are many good alliances.

Yeah
    Sadly I don't have that luck but always get alliance good enough to progress
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    @DNA3000 maybe players don't want kabam's interference, because half of em don't know what to do when they are kicked....and the other half that kicks, don't wanna face any consequences for their malicious intent? Only talking in reference to people kicked with ingenuity, no care towards free-loaders.