**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comments

• Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    What I would change:
    1. Add 8-10 seconds to Arc overload cooldown
    2. Sp3 Arc Overload should last only 15-18 seconds because double damage for 30 seconds is way too op considering you can restart the rotation with just another sp3 (which you'll reach anyway)
    3. Power drain should only be half a bar of power or have an extra 10-15 seconds in the cooldown (citing the balancing of Stark Spideys kit)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Honestly I want him to get a new animation overhaul and new look first. He feels very clunky and even with new abilities he'd feel the same.
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 584 ★★★
    Id be more interested in a superior IM buff first. The first iron suit was pretty basic. But the superior armor is supposed to basically be beyond all other suits. Even Karnak couldn't find a weakness in it.
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 584 ★★★

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Another thing I would add to his kit, it is designed for extreme weather which means he could have a resistance/immunity to cold snap and shock while armor up is active and you can even have the shock feed into his power bar instead similar to how he gets extra power from Thor's lightning.