**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron-Man Classic Buff Concept

Comments

• Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    What I would change:
    1. Add 8-10 seconds to Arc overload cooldown
    2. Sp3 Arc Overload should last only 15-18 seconds because double damage for 30 seconds is way too op considering you can restart the rotation with just another sp3 (which you'll reach anyway)
    3. Power drain should only be half a bar of power or have an extra 10-15 seconds in the cooldown (citing the balancing of Stark Spideys kit)
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Honestly I want him to get a new animation overhaul and new look first. He feels very clunky and even with new abilities he'd feel the same.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Id be more interested in a superior IM buff first. The first iron suit was pretty basic. But the superior armor is supposed to basically be beyond all other suits. Even Karnak couldn't find a weakness in it.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Another thing I would add to his kit, it is designed for extreme weather which means he could have a resistance/immunity to cold snap and shock while armor up is active and you can even have the shock feed into his power bar instead similar to how he gets extra power from Thor's lightning.