Quality of Life updates shouldn’t cost us

13»

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

An arena stamina and boosts are even more game breaking for arena scoring than skipping 3-4 taps...

Not game breaking when there are limits. Everything in the Sigil store has reasonable limits - generally 1 per week.

Then we would go to the argument that sigil is useless... A limit of 1...
    Do you have the Sigil and has it always been useless? If so, why do you purchase it if it has no use?
    If not, what would you want to see in the Sigil?

I earned the Sigil last year for 2 months. Useless... no, but it was nice to have. If one were to ask me what I want - it's just more intrinsic value stuff... Kabam having superb customer service, treat summoners investment in the game with utmost value & respect, and providing an excellent & consistent in-game experience. If/when Kabam does that, they may get some Sigil money from me... maybe...
    I got it for the extra storage and i guess units; I dont consider it completely useless, i see some value.. at least 1 to 1 if u match it to the ammount of units u get from 9.99...
    Still my question stands.. why is every F2P considering everything is done against them ..
    How is tapping the screen 3-4 times more in an arena match such a big deal for them?...Would i pay for this perk only? Answer is no... Do I like to have it tied to the rest of stuff? Sure.. why not.. wasnt getting much anyway...
    I guess F2P players live in this dream world where everything would still be the same if paying players would stop paying...
    In all seriousness, I'm grateful to paying players. Sad thing is, it seems we don't have enough of them or money received is not allocated appropriately as you can clearly see that from BG Season 6. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I think kabam should rework this game and create a completely new experience with a starting price.

Port this over to PC/consoles and charge a subscription model or keep it like that and charge when new champs are released.

It would create a completely new stream of income and will be popular for years, atleast until the MCU is kicking.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★

I have been getting it more or less since its inception, and it's worth the Units from the Trial, as well as the Shards and the trade-up. It's not useless.
    Bottom line is, it's a business. Not everything will be offered for free. I'm going to avoid the quality of life subject. I refuse to apply that term to a game.

That subject is literally what Kabam call it when the list a set of QOL updates etc, so not sure why you’re avoiding that 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Mik81Mik81 Member Posts: 93 ★★
    But all the rewards go to the overflow and then you need to manually click one by one.... Is this how it is supposed to work? I don't see any time savings if I need to do that manually. Can the 100 gold and 300 arena credits auto have collected instead of going to the stash? I believe I'm missing something, but I can't see what.