Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• lolkalolka Member Posts: 10
    pika said:

lolka said:

It's a stupid question, but still. Should we hope for compensation from this bug!?

The more important question is:
    In a week we get the new patch, is the issue gonna be fixed with that release?
    Let's hope so.
    Purely interesting, kabam doesn't care about players who couldn't play for a month!?
  • Kano84Kano84 Member Posts: 55
    a month without being able to play, what a bad kabam
  • CatensCatens Member Posts: 20

Do you think guys they give us compensentaion, no because it's kabam and they care about only battle grounds no players only money

If half people stop paid they maybe start fixing game, but it's low chance,should change right now
  • ZahidHasanZahidHasan Member Posts: 12

Kabam isn't going to fix this problem:-(

I dont think so, the Androids users are garbage for Kabam.....
    Thats unfair bcuz we spend a lot of money on this game too..
    Please enlighten me how do you spend money on this game if you don’t have Google Play installed?
    As far as I know, you can only purchase via Google Play on Android phone. And if you have Google Play installed and signed in, you should not have this endless updating problem.
    Not true, I always download the game from apkpure as this game is not available in playstore in my country, but I made a few purchase without any problem.
  • T0_The_Comm3ntsT0_The_Comm3nts Member Posts: 1
    It's nearly a month now with this bug! I changed to another Alliance just before this bug.. It's great how I can show them, how I fight, if norhing works... If Kabam knows what the problem is, they should fix this! I think everyone here, want's at least all the rewards from this month as compensation! We can't get the rewards, if we can't play. Fix this sh**
  • InfamousMikeInfamousMike Member Posts: 71
    pika said:

lolka said:

It's a stupid question, but still. Should we hope for compensation from this bug!?

The more important question is:
    In a week we get the new patch, is the issue gonna be fixed with that release?
    Good question...
    I guess the same..
  • Noble034Noble034 Member Posts: 86
    Pretty sure it's been mentioned, but the updating bug seems to be happening with newer champs.

I opened a 6* today on my junior account, and it was Wong. When it landed on him, the crystal didn't want to explode and go to the next screen: it just stayed spinning on Wong and wouldn't move on. Then, I restarted the game, went to Wong in my inventory, and tried giving him iso: the updating screen popped up again and wouldn't go away.

So the updating bug doesn't just happen when trying to fight newer champs, but when trying to interact with them outside of a fight as well.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50
    lolka said:

Эй, kabam. Вам реально насрать на людей у которых вечная загрузка!?

Да, им главное чтобы донат работал и все
  • salomsalom Member Posts: 18
    Noble034 said:

Pretty sure it's been mentioned, but the updating bug seems to be happening with newer champs.

I opened a 6* today on my junior account, and it was Wong. When it landed on him, the crystal didn't want to explode and go to the next screen: it just stayed spinning on Wong and wouldn't move on. Then, I restarted the game, went to Wong in my inventory, and tried giving him iso: the updating screen popped up again and wouldn't go away.

So the updating bug doesn't just happen when trying to fight newer champs, but when trying to interact with them outside of a fight as well.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Yeap. You can't even level them up. What a mess and still no news.
  • SupermanGodSupermanGod Member Posts: 51
    Yeah kabam definitely faild this month to help us, or even try at least. Sad:-(
  • WombatYChWombatYCh Member Posts: 10

Yeah kabam definitely faild this month to help us, or even try at least. Sad:-(

Maybe Kabam just is incapable to fix this.
    SHAME ON THEM!
  • pikapika Member Posts: 74
    Аlright il be honest, a new update - no changes again, we still going to be stuck on the loading screen for a month probably. I was expected it of course, but still disappointed with Kabam.
  • HydravnsHydravns Member Posts: 32
    They gave up on us guys for real they didn't fix anything they don't care about it obviously. last time i sent a ticket, they just said that any comments on this bug topic will be checked as solved. WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED SINCE !
    It can't be the problem it still persists what's going on kabam I'll have to stop playing mcoc

Guys i think problem in files champions error code showcase and i find not 2022 and 2020, i try 2020 character and got again stupid load screen, so need solve if someone dowload pack mode for android users,if kabam dont care us no more
  • ScottiePimpinScottiePimpin Member Posts: 10
    This is new.
  • ScottiePimpinScottiePimpin Member Posts: 10
    And another one.
  • KyrianstrykerKyrianstryker Member Posts: 8

Same thing. So Is the the end for some?
  • InfamousMikeInfamousMike Member Posts: 71

Kabug!

Kabug!

He is on a suicide mission :D:D
    Kano84 said:

worst of all is that no one from kabam gives an answer

I am certain that they will never be going to solve this updating problem.
  • SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50
    Kano84 said:

worst of all is that no one from kabam gives an answer

They either don't know how to fix it, or they just don't want to notice the problem, they released a fix once and that's it
  • Angel_xxl1Angel_xxl1 Member Posts: 7
    Here we go i am back . Samsung s21+ , android . Keep blocking the update a 97% or 98% or 100 % . Try to download in wifi or 5g or 4g . Checked the storage on my phone and i have space ..... ipdate doesn't work !
  • HydravnsHydravns Member Posts: 32
    It's gonna be a new month without playing the game. I'm quitting because i'm done waiting like that when i know that kabam actually don't really care about this bug, sending a ticket won't even change something as they pretend to say that they are aware of this problem, they kept saying that from the beginning of may but since there was no fix to this issue except an hotfix that well fixed nothing!
  • daemonarchddaemonarchd Member Posts: 35
    This bug form last month and here it again