**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who’s enjoying this month’s Side Quest?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Thoughts?

Who’s enjoying this month’s Side Quest? 238 votes

Nah - way too grindy
37%
KeonexRaganatormostlyharmlessnSpity68LewisTheLlamaAce_03nelly22XHans_GruberXMongoPawnMqc19Fredhorst23Taiphoon_zeroHendrossp01arisGarloBrokenHilldarrockykostonJaycray81NEXTON 89 votes
Average - par for the course
47%
MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69DrZolaTendersquadzuffyGK_23TheVyrusphillgreenVegeta9001Grimv717Cat_MurdockBlackSaChiCropDusterLightvayneDarth_StewieRayhanIshaqueSw0rdMasterCassyKiptonadeRasilover 112 votes
Yes - love the grind
15%
FreakydRichTheManWardenclockFrankWhiteTotal_Domin01CrusaderjrIceBobbyRbk19MagonusAckbar67MoosetiptronicBuzerk1969EndarkenedZeezoosJollyHawkdump_monkeycaptain_rogersAomine_Daiki10ZanyDruid0702Azenstar 37 votes

Comments

• Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Paragon diffuclty feels like uncollected diffuclty. I hope they increase the rewards and diffukcty in the future
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Nah - way too grindy
    Wouldn't say it's too grindy im just not a fan of it.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Since there is a generic and a crystal 6* awakening gem involved. I'm not going to complain too much. I have a few champs that needs the awakening. Bring on the grind.

Where is the generic ? Maybe i missed something
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Yes - love the grind
    Will gladly take those gems
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Nah - way too grindy
    Average. But yes grindy. I finish it on day 1 then wait all week with nothing to do. Not that they need to engaging all week but still.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Since there is a generic and a crystal 6* awakening gem involved. I'm not going to complain too much. I have a few champs that needs the awakening. Bring on the grind.

Where is the generic ? Maybe i missed something
    Paragon exclusive
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    I don’t mind grindy, and the gems are nice. But there is a difference between grindy and tedious. Grindy was the incursion side quest. This is tedious.., going back into the same content over and over to “complete” a path…. That is still the same 4 fights.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Yes - love the grind
    its not a choice map like last months but its by far 100x better than other SQ where you need to do daily entries.
    great rewards improvements so not complaining here
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Cool rewards, I'm kinda stuck on a quest in story mode, so it gives me something to do
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Yes - love the grind
    It isn't that grindy..... And it gives free energy refills soo.... Lovin' it
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    Yes - love the grind
    Done with all levels in an hour or so. Decent rewards. Earn back more energy than we use. I’m looking for the downside here.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Boring, but easy 6 star gems so it’s fine
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd like it better if it were three paths without the extra two runs. I'd be fine if they increased the energy cost. I don't love the extra grind.
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 67
    Nah - way too grindy
    The extra two runs and not being able to get the 6* ags as a cav player even though I can get exploration without revives makes this one of the worse SQs so far this year
  • Options
    Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Posts: 38
    Yes - love the grind
    No Key, no need for external help to figure out which path to take or leave. Just go in, explore and get the goodies. That’s a win every time for me.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 503 ★★★
    Much much better than past side quests.

Easy to understand, no entry cost, exploration lanes showing up, good prizes for the grind, decent prizes for the main quest. I even made a mistake and instead of taking the topmost or bottom most lane on my fourth run, i took thr middle lane. I thought i had to do it a 6th time to count as exploration because there would be a bit left unexplored but the game just accepted it as completed. So pretty happy.

Only negative is the defender repeats. Just make 5 unique lanes and get it over with.
  • Options
    4 out of 5 Stars for me,

Love the infinite attempts, allows me to repeat it if my champs die right from the first fight, the energy cost is practically negligible

Only downside is the repetitiveness of the Defenders since they're all the same for all 5 threat levels
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Nah - way too grindy
    Not hard, just SUPER BOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Week 3 was a bit annoying, the rest just rly easy
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    I wish there were a little more variety in nodes and enemy champs. The rewards were great, though.