**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Shooting star quest

Does anyone have any advice on how to counter this or how to play into the node
The power gains are passives not buffs so my plan for using mystics is out of the window

Comments

• Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102

The power gains are passives not buffs so my plan for using mystics is out of the window

Use champs with superiority. This gives you nullify immunity. They gain 75% of max power in one go when they nullify 7 buffs and its passive power gain which is very annoying.
    They gain 15% of max power whenever they attempt to nullify a buff but its prevented by immunity. These are buffs and can be nullified. Doom works brilliantly on this path. If you don't have him any mystic should be fine. Really, any champ with superiority can do it well as long as the AI isn't horribly passive and refusing to throw specials.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    I just used sunspot 🤣
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Ultron did the trick
  • Options
    I think I used AA
  • Options
    The_2nd_collectorThe_2nd_collector Posts: 93

Use champs with superiority. This gives you nullify immunity. They gain 75% of max power in one go when they nullify 7 buffs and its passive power gain which is very annoying.
    They gain 15% of max power whenever they attempt to nullify a buff but its prevented by immunity. These are buffs and can be nullified. Doom works brilliantly on this path. If you don't have him any mystic should be fine. Really, any champ with superiority can do it well as long as the AI isn't horribly passive and refusing to throw specials.
    Like I said
    They're not buffs from any of the nodes
    Just passives which kinda sucks
    And the AI is mean to me but the attack isn't that bad I tanked 2 sp3s with a r2 overseer before I quit out of frustration
  • Options

I think I used AA

Welp
    Time to dust off my AG and give it to him cause kabam don't want to give me a dupe
  • Options

I think I used AA

Welp
    Time to dust off my AG and give it to him cause kabam don't want to give me a dupe
    I’m not sure how much his neuro helped besides nuking him. Other than that I just timed my hits and would stop and let his power gain go up and try to bait him out
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102

Like I said
    And the AI is mean to me but the attack isn't that bad I tanked 2 sp3s with a r2 overseer before I quit out of frustration
    "gains a non stacking power gain BUFF"
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,152 ★★★
    🧐I would assume Nimrod would work. I have him on my team, and he literally can handle paths alone.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Like I said
    "gains a non stacking power gain BUFF"
    Have you played it???
    It's bugged to only give passives no buffs
    Use a nullify immune and see if the defenders gain "buffs" 😂😂
  • Options
    bm3epps said:

🧐I would assume Nimrod would work. I have him on my team, and he literally can handle paths alone.

Tbh stryfe isn't the issue the whole path is cause if the AI decides not to throw specials then they'll get to sp3
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    Wonder if Mephisto would be useful.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,014 ★★★★
    I used nimrod, capiw, and cgr. Idk why but cgr worked pretty well against the techs
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I don't know if that helps you, but I Herc'd it out baiting specials 😂
    If you are worried about Stryfe getting to an sp3, throw Heimdall in team and brute force it with Hercules or Nimrod that should do good too 🙂
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

If you are worried about Stryfe getting to an sp3, throw Heimdall in team and brute force it with Hercules or Nimrod that should do good too 🙂
    Thing is I don't have herc 😤
  • Options
    Update on this
    S99 with anti venom synergy cleared the path easily with one sp2 then sp1 spam did it with an unawakened s99 but he'd be better awakened
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Use doom, Overseer(with a relic)
    Overseer solos him if duped due to all the nullify
    With doom you get the powersteal
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Wait till you get to BWCV she’s a nightmare with all those power gains

I’d suggest using champs with neutralize, preferably tigra
  • Options
    Karuseus said:

Don't have her
    I used s99 worked like a charm she used only 1sp2 through out the fight
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    I used 2099 with AV synergy for the whole path.

He made the path very easy.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,369 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

She wiped 3 of my attackers. Luckily nimrod finished the rest of the path and my last champ got the boss down.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

When in doubt, Herc it out 👌
  • Options
    AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31
    For those of you who don't have Hercules, Doom or Nimrod, I beat the the first mutants with White Magneto who disabled Stryfe's invisibility, then I was able to put Wagneto's 15% attack buff on the rest of the lane which helped a bit.

For BWCV, my 5r5 Rintrah absolutely annihilated her. Just wait for her sp1/sp2 and hit her, I finished the fight with 100% life.

The tech champions on the lane were just destroyed by Idoom's and his powerlock.

Good luck guys !
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 621 ★★★
    Omega sentinel
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    My warlock did it. Felt it like any other match.