**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Knull

smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
Show me good unduped Knull gameplay.

Comments

• Options
    Ch123Ch123 Posts: 29
    Idk but I think using knull in war or arena is too much of a risk. If the opponent has willpower you can't actually KO due to the crazy regen. The debuffs should've been passive
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Ch123 said:

Idk but I think using knull in war or arena is too much of a risk. If the opponent has willpower you can't actually KO due to the crazy regen. The debuffs should've been passive

Arena?
    And willpower isnt a problem unless its like a 5* r1 vs 6* r 3-5
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Ch123 said:

Conversely if you run despair the debuffs shut off the opponent healing.
  • Options

Just a suggestion, mate: Read your post back, and ask yourself if there's any particular reason people should take time out of their day to help you with this?

All the effort you could be bothered to make was typing a total of seven words, and making yourself sound completely entitled and demanding.

So how much effort do you expect us to make, in return?

What a helpful and insightful post. Thanks for jumping in and not ignoring this post and going on with the rest of your day.

Instead we get your suggestion of what? Don’t ask for help in a forum of a game you’re playing? Super grateful for it “mate”.
  • Options
    I don't see the issue with using an unduped Knull. I have a 6* Knull at R2, and I use him for turtling nodes and hasn't failed me yet.

I use mediums and heavies to inflict the debuffs, while building to SP1 then activate SP1 so corruption can activate when he has more Abyss charges. Once the defender is corrupted, consecutive heavies for degen stacking and activating SP1 for infinite Corruption.

He's also a great champ to use for War since he doesn't generate buffs of his own unless awakened or with synergies
  • Options
    Thanks @SonOfArgu16.
    Extremely helpful info and I just did R3 Knull. Definitely gonna try your rotation. Infinite corruption on longer fights sounds awesome.
  • Options
    Thanks for the laugh. I know what YouTube is (kind of) but thought I’d ask a question about the game on the actual game’s forum.

I guess this place is just for complaining and whining?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Thanks for the laugh. I know what YouTube is (kind of) but thought I’d ask a question about the game on the actual game’s forum.

I guess this place is just for complaining and whining?

Not really but we can't really upload videos here
    If we have to upload videos on forum then we would have to first upload them on YouTube and then paste the link on forums
    https://youtu.be/96f2UCqqi_g
    Here is one of the useful videos on Knull
  • Options
    This is the most ridiculous video game forum I’ve ever been a part of.
    I demanded? Where did I demand anything?

You guys are ridiculous.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I can't say this behaviour will be missed if you opt leave

"Show me" without any sort of support with the magic words is interpreted as demanding. And reading your later responses don't show you positively either
  • Options
    There were zero expletives in what I said. What’s fortnite?
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

There were zero expletives in what I said. What’s fortnite?

Maybe you didnt realize we can look to your prior comments on this same thread.
    smdam38 said:

Da fuq? I’ll challenge your grammar any day.

smdam38 said:

Weird that asking for info on a champ on the game forum gets met with a giant bag of tiny little ****.

smdam38 said:

I’m not here much so down a ball bag and spit up some foam and I’ll talk to you again never.

Not only are they unhelpful, they are also breaking forum rules.

Please refer this thread https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting#latest
    You are breaking one of the first rules in the forum

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    How did this thread get ruined so easily? They made a harmless request and people are freaking out over it. I get that people are on edge over the other annoying threads this past week, but damn. Just keep scrolling or say something useful, weirdos
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Just keep scrolling or say something useful, weirdos

• Options
    smdam38 said:

Uh oh. I better go. Thanks gestapo.

Ve have vays of making zu talk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

Couldn't have said it better myself
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    link: Unawakned Knull Breaks the Game
    Absolute Beast mode
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★

I don't see the issue with using an unduped Knull. I have a 6* Knull at R2, and I use him for turtling nodes and hasn't failed me yet.

I use mediums and heavies to inflict the debuffs, while building to SP1 then activate SP1 so corruption can activate when he has more Abyss charges. Once the defender is corrupted, consecutive heavies for degen stacking and activating SP1 for infinite Corruption.

He's also a great champ to use for War since he doesn't generate buffs of his own unless awakened or with synergies

I've said this forever....I have a r4 sig 130 knull and he isn't THAT MUCH better than when I had him unawakened.....his ability is one of the most overrated in all of forum and YouTube land.....yes it is cool to get there quicker , but an unduped knull can build 20-25 livingabyss before getting to 2 bars of power EASY. I feel like 99% of mcocers opinion on him is he needs to both be awakened and very high sigs to be worthy of ranking up and it can't be more far from the truth
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I second this.

(This is the only video game forum I've ever been part of)