Titania...

Comments

• AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

I'm so lost in this thread. What is OP complaining about? Not being good with Titania?

I use my unawakened R3 in tons of content and she puts in mad work. She just laughs at Mojos and Dormmamu's, but anywhere buffs are punished she is already amazing.

Learn to use her to maximize damage and have fun. Not every champ ko's in a single special, but she has the potential when awakened - it's certainly not needed though.

She has plenty of damage and tons of sustainability when you time the haymakers correctly. If you can't figure it out, keep practicing...or don't. This is a "you" issue, not a Titania issue.

Firstly where you use who dosent matter you can use daredevil for do you bleed and say whatever you want it dosent change how good or bad a champ is

Secondly just because i dont think a champ is good dosent mean i dont know how to play them i play her fine she just didnt match the hype she was given which lead me to believe i was missing something turns out she's just underwhelming to me

Her damage is average thats not up for debate

I know she's sustainable that was my first reaction after using her for the first time with suicides

Nobody said anything about 1 hit k.o'ing i hate this stupid trend of people thinking players want 1 hit k.o damage or cgr damage because they said something negative about a champs damage all i said is that her damage was average, cgr can get by because he has about 80% damage 20% utility, warlock can get by because he has about 70% utility 30% damage you cant have 30% utility and 30% damage and i dont wanna hear "but her haymaker" i know what her haymaker can do and still her utility is nothing special, she's not that good without awakening, she's not that good without synergies, i still think her kit should be reworked (obviously not gonna happen) she should have power lock on sp3's and a way to get back to a sp3 quicker or increased duration on sp3 haymaker
    Man you are just getting into arguments everywhere over the most pointless stuff. Titania is good. That's it. Stop disagree farming already.
    I asked a question yet im in the wrong here? Please go away
    How am i filling the front page by replying to someones post? If you actually look at my posts you can see the last the i post that was argumentative was a troll discussion over a month ago Just because i say something negative about a champ dosent mean i hate them not everybody rates champs based off emotion Did you even read anything in this discussion? How am i trying to convince anyone of anything? Nothing i said was argumentative
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

i think i get it now the champion synergy along with awakened ability was decreasing the duration between haymakers like that

I dont find much use for my titania cause i choose to only use the best options for content

I feel like you’ll miss out on using a lot of great champs if you only do that, but you do you I guess
    Idk just the way i operate im into marvel and stuff but i dont really have any favorites i have champs i think are cool but i wont rank them unless they'e helpful i really only ranked titania to make my roster a little bigger and i had no one else remotely decent to rank
    Titania is one of the best science champs to use for content though. If you only want to use the very very top of the class, that’s like 2 champs. Doesn’t mean the other ones aren’t amazing and a lot of them can be nearly as effective for a lot of stuff.
    Id still say she's really only good for bg's tho 500k-600k health pools really arent for her and the amount of utility she provides makes it not really worth bringing her 9 out of 10 times

There are more than 2 champs for each class Science: qs,torch,scorp,spot,
    skill: nick, chi, kingpin, maybe black cat?
    Mutant: kitty, apoc, mags, prof, aa
    Tech: ghost, nimrod, peni, warlock, idoom
    Cosmic: cgr, herc, galan, hulkling
    Mystic: doom, sorceror, abs man

If titania is one of the top in her class she's at the very bottom of the top i know there are other champs in the class that are also good but for my account those rank ups arent worth, i really dont rank champs that dont bring anything to my account i always have a reason i dont like wasting mats if your going to be on my account your going to serve a purpose
    Aside from havok he just sucks so bad

My r4 has been bodying 500k health pools on a pretty regular basis. Once you get the rotation down any fight she isn't countered in she'll wreck.

Some of those class lists have some wild inclusions and exclusions.

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

I'm so lost in this thread. What is OP complaining about? Not being good with Titania?

I use my unawakened R3 in tons of content and she puts in mad work. She just laughs at Mojos and Dormmamu's, but anywhere buffs are punished she is already amazing.

Learn to use her to maximize damage and have fun. Not every champ ko's in a single special, but she has the potential when awakened - it's certainly not needed though.

She has plenty of damage and tons of sustainability when you time the haymakers correctly. If you can't figure it out, keep practicing...or don't. This is a "you" issue, not a Titania issue.

Firstly where you use who dosent matter you can use daredevil for do you bleed and say whatever you want it dosent change how good or bad a champ is

Secondly just because i dont think a champ is good dosent mean i dont know how to play them i play her fine she just didnt match the hype she was given which lead me to believe i was missing something turns out she's just underwhelming to me

I know she's sustainable that was my first reaction after using her for the first time with suicides

Nobody said anything about 1 hit k.o'ing i hate this stupid trend of people thinking players want 1 hit k.o damage or cgr damage because they said something negative about a champs damage all i said is that her damage was average, cgr can get by because he has about 80% damage 20% utility, warlock can get by because he has about 70% utility 30% damage you cant have 30% utility and 30% damage and i dont wanna hear "but her haymaker" i know what her haymaker can do and still her utility is nothing special, she's not that good without awakening, she's not that good without synergies, i still think her kit should be reworked (obviously not gonna happen) she should have power lock on sp3's and a way to get back to a sp3 quicker or increased duration on sp3 haymaker
    Man you are just getting into arguments everywhere over the most pointless stuff. Titania is good. That's it. Stop disagree farming already.
    You're not asking questions anymore, you're just filling the front page of the forum with nonstop arguments about how Kitty is better than everyone and Titania and Rintrah are the worst champions in the game. If you don't like Titania, just say that and move on. Trying this hard to convince everyone that your opinion is the correct one is just embarrassing.
    How am i filling the front page by replying to someones post?
    If you actually look at my posts you can see the last the i post that was argumentative was a troll discussion over a month ago

Just because i say something negative about a champ dosent mean i hate them not everybody rates champs based off emotion

Did you even read anything in this discussion?
    How am i trying to convince anyone of anything? Nothing i said was argumentative

Anly said:

You think you know whats going on but you dont you're really over analyzing things thinking there some ulterior motive behind everything, there isnt, you think you know me when you dont 🖕

Lol it looks like you only have one motive
    Argue with everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion
    What opinion dipshit? How about read before you go blindly agreeing with some dunce
    I have read and used Titania
    Her damage is as good as it can be
    Science is a utility class and Kabam usually gives us Utility in exchange of dmg
    Titania has utility as well as dmg
    If you are unable to get good dmg then it's probably due to your obvious ignorance or you are unable to adjust to her playstyle

In all honesty
    If you are unable to get the dmg from her and that is your sole reason to say she is bad or underwhelming or overhyped or overrated then it's probably a skill issue and not a champion problem

Also, she needs awakening and it's quite important
    Awakened ability to her is just like mojo's Awakened ability
    It's not required but helps greatly in building the champion's dmg
    Have a nice day
    I dont know you're making it seem like its a puzzle to access her damage it's not, it's simple.

What you might think is good damage might not be what i think is good damage personally i think its average

I said she is underwhelming because you have to throw 2 special 3's to finish a fight and you have no way of getting back to a special 3 quickly even though thats where her damage comes from also once the 6 second haymaker is over with she can no longer deal that damage

And i see you're being snarky because you think you're on the right side but you're not that other kids whole grudge is based of an wrong assumption they made of me in a post i made yesterday
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Her damage is solid. It is enough to get you through fights fast enough, and she doesn't need more.

On top of perfoming good dmg-wise, her kit is packed with utility. So yea, she may not hit like a truck, but she does hit hard and her kit gives good control over fights.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're not asking questions anymore, you're just filling the front page of the forum with nonstop arguments about how Kitty is better than everyone and Titania and Rintrah are the worst champions in the game. If you don't like Titania, just say that and move on. Trying this hard to convince everyone that your opinion is the correct one is just embarrassing.
    If you actually look at my posts you can see the last the i post that was argumentative was a troll discussion over a month ago

Just because i say something negative about a champ dosent mean i hate them not everybody rates champs based off emotion

How am i trying to convince anyone of anything? Nothing i said was argumentative

Anly said:

You think you know whats going on but you dont you're really over analyzing things thinking there some ulterior motive behind everything, there isnt, you think you know me when you dont 🖕

What opinion dipshit? How about read before you go blindly agreeing with some dunce
    So everyone who says “x champ is good” is rating them based on emotion? I’m confused because this argument as a whole is just so stupid. Titania is a good champ. There are a ton of experienced players here and on YouTube who have shown how good she can be. A lot of these champs that you continuously try and drag down are good champs. No one is sitting here having emotional outbursts over a champ, but you’re acting like you have some objective view on every champ in the game and that your opinion is the only one that counts for something.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    She is objectively a good champion, it's not even subjective
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Every day, someone comes in and gives a thread to laugh about
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

This is just the worst take in a long time.

And that was just the first page.

• Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    Anly said:

How am i filling the front page by replying to someones post? If you actually look at my posts you can see the last the i post that was argumentative was a troll discussion over a month ago Just because i say something negative about a champ dosent mean i hate them not everybody rates champs based off emotion Did you even read anything in this discussion? How am i trying to convince anyone of anything? Nothing i said was argumentative

"I'm not argumentative you're argumentative just let me use middle finger emojis and curse at you all to prove how rational and reasonable I am"

Many people have been saying a lot of things about you lately, but I don't think anyone has commended you on how brave you must be to have such a drastic like:dislike ratio but still think you're opinion is the right one. Kudos to you friend.
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

So everyone who says “x champ is good” is rating them based on emotion? I’m confused because this argument as a whole is just so stupid. Titania is a good champ. There are a ton of experienced players here and on YouTube who have shown how good she can be. A lot of these champs that you continuously try and drag down are good champs. No one is sitting here having emotional outbursts over a champ, but you’re acting like you have some objective view on every champ in the game and that your opinion is the only one that counts for something.
    No everyone who says a champ is good and failing to evaluate them properly are rating based on emotion
    It wasnt even a argument i didnt say she was bad i asked if anyone else thought her kit needed a slight rework

What champs am i trying to drag down?

Nobodys having emotional outbursts over champs i said what i said because to at the very least get the discussion closed cause everybody seems to think they know whats going on, everybody on these forums seems to think they're a psychologist and that there's an ulterior motive behind everything,
    i said what i said because this **** happens time and time again on these forums and not just to me

Who cares if she's only good for shorter fights there's no problem with that example galan bg's are a very important part of the game i wouldnt have placed where i placed without titania she makes spidey and mojo fights a joke and she was a top defender in the last meta so who cares, it was my fault in the first place for not realizing that she has content that she was built for and content she's not built for.

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Science is a utility class and Kabam usually gives us Utility in exchange of dmg
    If you are unable to get good dmg then it's probably due to your obvious ignorance or you are unable to adjust to her playstyle

In all honesty
    If you are unable to get the dmg from her and that is your sole reason to say she is bad or underwhelming or overhyped or overrated then it's probably a skill issue and not a champion problem

Have a nice day
    I dont know you're making it seem like its a puzzle to access her damage it's not, it's simple.

What you might think is good damage might not be what i think is good damage personally i think its average

I said she is underwhelming because you have to throw 2 special 3's to finish a fight and you have no way of getting back to a special 3 quickly even though thats where her damage comes from also once the 6 second haymaker is over with she can no longer deal that damage

And i see you're being snarky because you think you're on the right side but you're not that other kids whole grudge is based of an wrong assumption they made of me in a post i made yesterday
    Well you need skill to access the best dmg from any champion
    And I don't think I am on the right side as it's a game character and both sides are correct
    But just because a champion doesn't match your taste doesn't make them trash

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

In all honesty

Have a nice day

Well you need skill to access the best dmg from any champion
    And I don't think I am on the right side as it's a game character and both sides are correct
    But just because a champion doesn't match your taste doesn't make them trash
    Didnt say she was trash if i thought she was trash i wouldnt have her at r3 if i thought she was trash she wouldnt be on my deck.

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    @Anly cussing and being toxic to other forum members is a great way to get thrown in forum prison or having your forum account banned. I strongly advise correcting your conduct before this thread gets closed.
    Caleb1705 said:

🖕 is for bimbos like you who think they know everything everything prior to that wasnt argumentative i only started 🖕 to get the discussion closed because everybody thinks they're in the right so please 🖕 off

You show such ingenuity! I think most would just close their browser and move on with their day, or maybe not open so many forum threads to start with. People will recount tales of your grace and maturity for many years, I'm sure.

Maybe because theres still a part of these forums that i'd like to partake in

Also its different when theres things said about you and not about the game

Also the same can be said for all of you know it all's you keep who keep coming back to this discussion again and again despite knowing what you think you know
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Caleb1705 said:

🖕 is for bimbos like you who think they know everything everything prior to that wasnt argumentative i only started 🖕 to get the discussion closed because everybody thinks they're in the right so please 🖕 off

You show such ingenuity! I think most would just close their browser and move on with their day, or maybe not open so many forum threads to start with. People will recount tales of your grace and maturity for many years, I'm sure.
    Maybe because theres still a part of these forums that i'd like to partake in

Also its different when theres things said about you and not about the game

Also the same can be said for all of you know it all's you keep who keep coming back to this discussion again and again despite knowing what you think you know

You want to partake in the forums but not in this thread you opened, so instead of leaving the thread alone you try to get banned from the forums?

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

No everyone who says a champ is good and failing to evaluate them properly are rating based on emotion
    It wasnt even a argument i didnt say she was bad i asked if anyone else thought her kit needed a slight rework

Nobodys having emotional outbursts over champs i said what i said because to at the very least get the discussion closed cause everybody seems to think they know whats going on, everybody on these forums seems to think they're a psychologist and that there's an ulterior motive behind everything,
    i said what i said because this **** happens time and time again on these forums and not just to me

Who cares if she's only good for shorter fights there's no problem with that example galan bg's are a very important part of the game i wouldnt have placed where i placed without titania she makes spidey and mojo fights a joke and she was a top defender in the last meta so who cares, it was my fault in the first place for not realizing that she has content that she was built for and content she's not built for.

Oh and you evaluate these champs properly? Please. There are players with 10x your experience who have shown what a lot of these champs can do pretty well

Your previous posts should answer this question pretty easily.

This only happens to you and it’s because you’re being irrational and rude
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Maybe her name is not kitty or tigra😌
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Oh and you evaluate these champs properly? Please. There are players with 10x your experience who have shown what a lot of these champs can do pretty well

I didnt say that i did but everybody makes it seem like champs are perfect with 0 flaws if you say something negative about a champ then suddenly your arguing and being toxic?

What do you mean my previous posts? You mean 1 post from a month ago? What have i posted since or before then that what argumentative rude or toxic in any way, in the past i have only made posts to bring awareness to some thing, ask questions, or suggest qol changes.
    i didnt open this thread to argue with anyone nor was i, i wasnt intending on arguing yesterday and i didnt make any thread to argue yesterday as you can see i left the the discussion "rank up advice" cause i no longer wanted to argue
    I even posted a thread saying "peaceful discussions only" because that topic could get out of hand quickly but it seems we cant even do that
    I havent always been the best in the past and sometimes arguments do get out of hand on my side but this discussion wasnt meant to be one of them you people made it into one because you think you know everything, you just blindly agreed with some kid because its so easy support the accuser

Everybody on here seems to think they have a phd in psychology and im really doing this just to do this when that isnt the case

There are only 2 people on these forums that i can actually think of that actually post helpful things and the rest are just apart of the mass disagree trend and if its not about fixing bugs or inputs then it shouldnt happen and that mindset is cringe
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,053 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry but at no point did you offer up anything resembling a good or well thought out argument. It’s received the hate it deserved, for the shallowness of the take.

Titania is objectively a beast in BGs, AW, AQ, and story content. She hits like a truck, has one of the best bits of utility in the game, doesn’t rely on synergies, etc. etc. I mean this “discussion” hasn’t even scratched the surface of her kit. Buff immunity and buff control just completely ignored.

This whole thread ain’t worth the Mohawk gel the BAMF of a babe discards in the bin.
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

I didnt say that i did but everybody makes it seem like champs are perfect with 0 flaws if you say something negative about a champ then suddenly your arguing and being toxic?

What do you mean my previous posts? You mean 1 post from a month ago? What have i posted since or before then that what argumentative rude or toxic in any way, in the past i have only made posts to bring awareness to some thing, ask questions, or suggest qol changes.
    i didnt open this thread to argue with anyone nor was i, i wasnt intending on arguing yesterday and i didnt make any thread to argue yesterday as you can see i left the the discussion "rank up advice" cause i no longer wanted to argue
    I even posted a thread saying "peaceful discussions only" because that topic could get out of hand quickly but it seems we cant even do that
    I havent always been the best in the past and sometimes arguments do get out of hand on my side but this discussion wasnt meant to be one of them you people made it into one because you think you know everything, you just blindly agreed with some kid because its so easy support the accuser

Everybody on here seems to think they have a phd in psychology and im really doing this just to do this when that isnt the case

There are only 2 people on these forums that i can actually think of that actually post helpful things and the rest are just apart of the mass disagree trend and if its not about fixing bugs or inputs then it shouldnt happen and that mindset is cringe
    I can’t even begin to dissect how wrong all of this is but let me say one last thing.

“Everybody makes it seem like champs are perfect with zero flaws” no one said that. No champ is perfect, they’re just pointing out that you’re wrong about this. Correcting your blatantly incorrect statements about a champ doesn’t mean that they make a champ seem perfect

You devolved the thread into pointless insults towards random people on a forum. Your replies sound argumentative and you continuously refuse to listen to Titania players who offered good input to the thread. Then you drag in something about how people are only letting their emotions talk about champs.

There are way more than 2 people on the forums that post helpful things. There are tons of experienced players with good insight into the game and most people are happy to help. That’s all from me, you can continue to argue with others if you’d like.
    Its not something has to be said

What did i say that was blatantly incorrect? Im really confused about this?
    I also didnt refuse to listen to anyone people kept saying you just dont know how to play her even though i do and i was saying thats not the reason that i feel her kit needs rework

My replies sounding argumentative (even though they werent) is your fault, they were not and you have to be reaching to think that they were.

The insults werent pointless they served a purpose

I urge you to re-read this entire discussion because your missing alot of stuff here

BigBlueOx said:

I’m sorry but at no point did you offer up anything resembling a good or well thought out argument. It’s received the hate it deserved, for the shallowness of the take.

Titania is objectively a beast in BGs, AW, AQ, and story content. She hits like a truck, has one of the best bits of utility in the game, doesn’t rely on synergies, etc. etc. I mean this “discussion” hasn’t even scratched the surface of her kit. Buff immunity and buff control just completely ignored.

This whole thread ain’t worth the Mohawk gel the BAMF of a babe discards in the bin.

I already said that... proof you didnt read anything

I never really argued anything at any point in this discussion

I did mention all of her utility not by name but but whenever i was refering to her utility i was considering all of it
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

I can’t even begin to dissect how wrong all of this is but let me say one last thing.

“Everybody makes it seem like champs are perfect with zero flaws” no one said that. No champ is perfect, they’re just pointing out that you’re wrong about this. Correcting your blatantly incorrect statements about a champ doesn’t mean that they make a champ seem perfect

You devolved the thread into pointless insults towards random people on a forum. Your replies sound argumentative and you continuously refuse to listen to Titania players who offered good input to the thread. Then you drag in something about how people are only letting their emotions talk about champs.

There are way more than 2 people on the forums that post helpful things. There are tons of experienced players with good insight into the game and most people are happy to help. That’s all from me, you can continue to argue with others if you’d like.
    Its not something has to be said

What did i say that was blatantly incorrect? Im really confused about this?
    I also didnt refuse to listen to anyone people kept saying you just dont know how to play her even though i do and i was saying thats not the reason that i feel her kit needs rework

My replies sounding argumentative (even though they werent) is your fault, they were not and you have to be reaching to think that they were.

The insults werent pointless they served a purpose

I urge you to re-read this entire discussion because your missing alot of stuff here

You wanna know what did you say that was blatantly incorrect??
    Lemme tell you
    "Her kit needs a rework"
    No, it doesn't

"She doesn't live up to her hype"
    She did, check out videos on her, anyone who gets her is stoked about her

"The insult weren't pointless"
    No, they were pointless and it sounded more like an insecure teenager trying to show that he is the alpha of the forums and a last ditch effort to assert dominance over helpful strangers rather than a matured adult trying to tell his opinion

You wanna know more?

"They just keep saying that you don't know how to play her"
    What else are we supposed to say to someone who refuses to hear anyone's advice and believes that he only does the correct thing?

When I first saw people bashing you on forums I thought why are people doing this to such a poor soul
    But now I understand why
    You just come of as ignorant, bratty and annoying by the looks of your replies to other members

You think that just because you rank up a champion you know how to play them and if you cannot get the playstyle you believe that the champion is trash and post a discussion on forums about your absolutely unasked for opinion about them and then say you want a peaceful discussion while continuously arguing and abusing other forum members

Edit: and lastly, you look like an attention seeker so I would like to request other members to avoid interactions with you to keep the forums clean
This discussion has been closed.