**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Prowess power back to original potency with update?

horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 231 ★★★
Prowess power defense tactic seems to be back to it original recipe in the new update today. Jabari and Storm x are hitting 3 bars of power in 4-5 hits. This is Tier 2 war, node is prowess power 3 and says they gain 20% of a bar of power per sec per prowess.

Comments

• Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Same for me. Tier 2 war against crossbones. Please fix asap.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,869 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    have a video fellas?
    @SuperChrona @horrendous_too
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    It's being looked into right now.
  • Options
    rwhack said:

Awesome, just died to it

Cancel this dumb season.

video please @rwhack
  • Options
    ANIMEniacANIMEniac Posts: 129
    If this is messing with alliances, we really need a confirmation that this war doesn't count or the season is ending early as soon as possible @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 542 ★★★★
    I wanna see a video of it being back to pre nerf badly
  • Options
    Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37
    Bug is definitely causing issues in this war, needs to get fixed ASAP
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    edited June 2023
    H3t3r said:

Say who??
  • Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 108 ★★
    This war has to be scrapped, because people who haven't updated get the old version of the node. So there is an unfair advantage on top of it being broken.
  • Options
    LucaK729LucaK729 Posts: 16
    Can we get an update on how this affects this current war? Many people have already spent hours planning and I’d love to stop if it’s not going to count
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    The game team is (and has been) looking into this.
    It's like the arsonist saying he's got the fire under control. I feel so confident now
    I’m frustrated as anyone else about the bug right now, but seriously, who else is going to fix a bug in MCOC except kabam?

Be frustrated, yeah, ask for them to fix it, yeah. But complain that kabam is answering you that the game team is fixing it? What does that solve?
    I get that but you do understand we keep getting more and more bugs right? I'm not supposed to complain to kabam about the bugs because they're the only one that can fix them? How about they stop releasing more and more bugs to begin with
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    will the ongoing war get cancelled? Because it's unfair right now. Some people didn't update, while some others did. The result in deaths count depends on that...
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 219 ★★
    This war shouldn’t count as a season war, somebody could update your game without knowledge that Kabam’s updates broke the game every time🤣
  • Options
    Amms90 said:

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    will the ongoing war get cancelled? Because it's unfair right now. Some people didn't update, while some others did. The result in deaths count depends on that...
    They're looking into it
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    It's like the arsonist saying he's got the fire under control. I feel so confident now
    I’m frustrated as anyone else about the bug right now, but seriously, who else is going to fix a bug in MCOC except kabam?

Be frustrated, yeah, ask for them to fix it, yeah. But complain that kabam is answering you that the game team is fixing it? What does that solve?
    I get that but you do understand we keep getting more and more bugs right? I'm not supposed to complain to kabam about the bugs because they're the only one that can fix them? How about they stop releasing more and more bugs to begin with
    Just think there’s a better way to give feedback my guy. I’m fully with you that bugs are annoying.
    How about a sarcastic remark?
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,057 ★★★
    There’s no way this war can count.

Specials are also being fired into the moon.
  • Options
    RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 105 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:

Nobody ever said you can't complain about bugs, you're just making that up. They're just saying you shouldn't belittle the waiter for handing you undercooked steak. It's not his fault.
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Stellar said:

Never Update your game during a phase attack !

We all know the update will be bugged, so wait until your war is done before updating

I didn't update but some of my alliance mates did. It's not their fault if the game gets bugged. They wanted to try out the champions that got rebalanced and such. It shouldn't be our fault as users... :/