Options

Prowess power back to original potency with update?

124»

Comments

• Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Amms90 said:

Stellar said:

Never Update your game during a phase attack !

We all know the update will be bugged, so wait until your war is done before updating

I didn't update but some of my alliance mates did. It's not their fault if the game gets bugged. They wanted to try out the champions that got rebalanced and such. It shouldn't be our fault as users... :/
    you're right.

Kabam should not launch it's update while there is an attack phase going on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

What does this mean? which one should I trust?

• Jax: war rating from this matchup will matter.
    • Banner: War Rating will remain untouched.
    They mean the same thing
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 805 ★★★
    will tier drop if we lose?
  • Options
    JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104

will tier drop if we lose?

Since they are not attempting to correct war rating (and because they’re only correcting things after the season anyway), yes, your tier could drop if you lose.
  • Options
    Anas_wick99Anas_wick99 Posts: 75
    Will it affect all tiers or just the tiers that the node is in ?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    FunnyDude said:

War rating will include the result of this war for the final 3 wars then adjusted properly before next season
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,838 Guardian
    TyEdge said:

FunnyDude said:

War rating will include the result of this war for the final 3 wars then adjusted properly before next season
    Where is that ?

From what I gather, they said they will not be doing anything (so, untouched) to try and change the existing working of War Rating.
    So War Rating AND Points will be as normal this war.

But then, JUST POINTS from this war will be removed at end of season when calculating final standings.
    (No adjustment to War Rating will be made)
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,393 ★★★★★
    How about those of us who used items before this announcement?
  • Options
    Zaphara22Zaphara22 Posts: 25
    It appears that the prowess power tactic may still not be fixed correctly. Based on the Game Team’s original forum post about tuning down the tactic, the tactic would give the affected defender 1-2% of a bar of power per second per prowess, capped at 10 prowess (depending on war tier/prowess power -1, -2, or -3). As it reads in game currently for my alliance’s tier 5 war, the tactic (prowess power -2) will only give affected defenders 0.02% of a bar of power per second per prowess. That’s 1/100th of what it should be at prowess power -3 (2% vs. 0.02%). See below for screenshot.

Am I mistaken on this? If not, can someone bring it to the attention of the game team before it’s too late for this next war? (Attack phase is about to begin).

• Options
    My previous post failed to include the screenshot of how the tactic is currently reading. Apologies. See below.

• Options
    @“Kabam Jax” @Kabam Miike FYI
  • Options
    TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Posts: 64
    Zaphara22 said:

My previous post failed to include the screenshot of how the tactic is currently reading. Apologies. See below.

it is showing the same for everyone, whether it is Prowess Power 1,2 or 3
  • Options
    Gotcha. I suppose it’s possible that the text of the tactic is a typo, but no way for me to know unless we face the tactic once attack phase starts.

Anyone know how to tag Kabam Jax? I’m not a forums guy, so couldn’t figure it out.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    Zaphara22 said:

Gotcha. I suppose it’s possible that the text of the tactic is a typo, but no way for me to know unless we face the tactic once attack phase starts.

Anyone know how to tag Kabam Jax? I’m not a forums guy, so couldn’t figure it out.

@Kabam Jax "
  • Options
    Anyone who faces global champs, is it working properly?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,844 ★★★★★
    Can somebody confirm if the global works as before ? Or will the season finally cancelled/ended?
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★

Anyone who faces global champs, is it working properly?

It seems to be working with the 1.6% of a bar as in the previous version. I think. Its definitely not the 20% that it was last war and does not seem to be the 0.02% that the text says it is. I still ate an sp3 from Jabari but that was my own fault.