The last 48 hours have not been our best - AW Rewards Tier Bump

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian

When do we gona get rewards @Kabam Miike respond and say some thing it’s been too long waiting

they have said 1 week.... it hasnt been a week yet.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    I think it's supposed to be Wednesday or Thursday that the results will drop.
  • Bwer777_TakeItEasyBwer777_TakeItEasy Member Posts: 24
    Mr_Lord19 said:

It's been 5 freaking days since the season is over, when we will be getting our rewards? It is making me delete the game tbh, my in-game name is MR.LORD and pls send the rewards ASAP!

Bro probably always taking things to the extremes in life if this gonna make him delete his game
  • Moha84Moha84 Member Posts: 103
    We are tired of waiting , send rewards today ffs
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited June 2023

Is the season reward tab supposed to look like this?
    @Kabam Miike
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Junior_CR said:

We are about 13 days after your post, how many days left to receive our AW season rewards? Does kabam have an estimated date?

That timeline is completely irrelevant. Their post said one week delay for rewards. One week delay means one week after they would normally come, which is usually 6-8 hours after the season concludes. Their communication taking place 13 days ago doesn’t matter because the timeline of one week delay still hasn’t expired.
  • GooshGoosh Member Posts: 14
    Zero problem rolling out new offers. Priorities I guess.
  • Bhavya29Bhavya29 Member Posts: 12
    So when exactly we are getting rewards
    Goosh said:

Zero problem rolling out new offers. Priorities I guess.

They don’t have to go into every single individual alliance to manually send out offers.
  • Bhavya29Bhavya29 Member Posts: 12
    Would it more easy to send original rewards as season concludes and send seperate compensation package.
  • GooshGoosh Member Posts: 14
    Love the fanboi effort but who's issue was it? 5 days is an eternity in customer service.
  • aromat123aromat123 Member Posts: 8
    ;) Can kabam be the great company that they are and release the rewards earlier than anticipated? No?
  • Hamzah_Ali3Hamzah_Ali3 Member Posts: 43
    Is there an update maybe? Only asking because we have some retiring, and some moving on. Would like to recruit, and get straight before season starts up again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Is there an update maybe? Only asking because we have some retiring, and some moving on. Would like to recruit, and get straight before season starts up again

The season won't be starting up again for a little while longer than usual, you'll have time
  • TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Member Posts: 64
    @Kabam Miike where is leaderboard in game? Everyone want to know where place and if it right
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    I'm not used to p4 so I had to go to YouTube to see if I had the right rewards 😂

• Hamzah_Ali3Hamzah_Ali3 Member Posts: 43
    Thank you Kabam! Definitely came through today, and delievered
  • Cpt_Se7enCpt_Se7en Member Posts: 1
    That real?
  • hotduelisthotduelist Member Posts: 18
    My alliance got Gold 1 rewards still. We should have gotten Plat 4
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Member Posts: 152 ★★

Same here, waiting for the leaderboard now to see the results
  • hotduelisthotduelist Member Posts: 18

Same here, waiting for the leaderboard now to see the results
    I'm slightly frustrated because my alliance always gets gold 1 so we were excited for the Plat 4 rewards
  • SamLeeSamLee Member Posts: 5
    I don't understand what has happened, my alliance is gold 1 and we have not received the prizes of a higher category as KABAM said he would do as a reward for the mistakes that the game has had during the season. Can someone explain this to me? Thank you.
  • RealpgRealpg Member Posts: 41
    My alliance is in the same boat, we finished season in platinum 4 and received platinum 4 rewards. We are also supposed to get a compensation package.
  • THEORYTHEORY Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2023

My alliance had achieved Silver 1 during this season– (we teeter totter it often) so why are we not seeing Gold 3 rewards right now…. Even the the Silver 1 rewards are off by -22.5k BT5 shards!

edited June 2023
    My alliance was 17th in Gold 2 prior to the removal of war 9, which was a war we lost. Hard to believe we didn’t move up 18 spots into Gold 1 to get plat 4 rewards. The math ain’t mathing with our gold 1 rewards. We need the leaderboards back up.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    edited June 2023

My alliance was 17th in Gold 2 prior to the removal of war 9, which was a war we lost. Hard to believe we didn’t move up 18 spots into Gold 1 to get plat 4 rewards. The math ain’t mathing with our gold 1 rewards. We need the leaderboards back up.

I can see I'm not the only one confused by this, my alliance supposedly finished gold 2 and we still got gold 2 rewards 😐 so we didn't get a tier bump at all and got the same rewards, so we waited nearly a week for the same rewards we would of had last week. Ridiculous.