**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The quickest nerf of all time!!!!

Comments

• Soon we'll get a post saying "This thread is not contributing to the forum, and it will be closed."
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I wounder if this qualifies for a loki specific rank down ticket since the synergies have been released for a while now and people could of possibly ranked loki when those hela’s were so recently released
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    No chance for Loki to get some love.
    Kabammed! lol
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    WOW....just WOW I'm speechless
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    So you guys really think they're capping it at 0? Cmon now...it'll probably be something like "50,000".

I feel like the people who truly already believe it's gonna be capped at 0 are very very sensitive, fragile people lol
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    So you guys really think they're capping it at 0? Cmon now...it'll probably be something like "50,000".

I feel like the people who truly already believe it's gonna be capped at 0 are very very sensitive, fragile people lol

No,We're just joking at why they exposed that (supposed)typo.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    So will there be RDT for Hela or Units refunded for people splurging them out for crystals? That's if she has been in a crystal yet, maybe she hasn't.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    As @roastedbagel said,they might cap it at 50k,blah blah blah.
    But,It is still,by definition,the quickest (Not greatest)nerf of all Time!
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    edited November 2017
    Deeparvi wrote: »
    Guys......Believe it Loki is being nerfed.......Below is the Video where I was playing Loki in Expert Valor Quest against Thor Ragnarok who is having 67k max health with Red Magneto 16% energy damage synergy also.....I spammed 3 sp2 with Total 39 hits and 0 absolute Zero Energy damage in all 3 SP2....Click on the below Youtube Link and watch the video

https://youtu.be/Glg-5paFUqM

He needs to be cursed first... You need to try it after you activating he's L3 plus you need to have more health then Thor Ragnarok...

If you didn't follow bro you must have hela and Thor Ragnarok as a synergy to make it so that Loki will have more health then his rival...

P.s hela and Thor Ragnarok aren't available yet except for the first 5 who completed the goldblum challenge...

Here check out this guy he's one of those 5 (filmed before the maintenance....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3RKyA9Hul0

• The point I'm trying to get across is the fact that they DIDN'T tell us this was going to happen. Kabam mods and white knights are FAMOUS for saying, "we don't make changes to the game without telling you", and here is a perfect example of that being untrue. It HAS happened in the past, it WILL happen again.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They didn’t change Loki’s mechanics though. They just missed capping his damage because apparently Kabam doesn’t fully test all aspects of synergies they add. His L2 still does 7%
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    They didn’t change Loki’s mechanics though. They just missed capping his damage because apparently Kabam doesn’t fully test all aspects of synergies they add. His L2 still does 7%

Isn’t that switching something out after a purchase. Kinda messed up

• bt6vavq6j4f5.jpeg
    I got a response from them about it. So honest
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    edited November 2017
    You are both wrong

Loki has to have higher hp than the enemy first--only then can he deal 7% damage. Check your Loki in that vid, @Deeparvi

Hela's synergy with him allows him to have the higher hp than his enemy all the time, regardless of his actual hp
    Guys......Believe it Loki is being nerfed.......Below is the Video where I was playing Loki in Expert Valor Quest against Thor Ragnarok who is having 67k max health with Red Magneto 16% energy damage synergy also.....I spammed 3 sp2 with Total 39 hits and 0 absolute Zero Energy damage in all 3 SP2....Click on the below Youtube Link and watch the video

He needs to be cursed first... You need to try it after you activating he's L3 plus you need to have more health then Thor Ragnarok...

If you didn't follow bro you must have hela and Thor Ragnarok as a synergy to make it so that Loki will have more health then his rival...

P.s hela and Thor Ragnarok aren't available yet except for the first 5 who completed the goldblum challenge...

Here check out this guy he's one of those 5 (filmed before the maintenance....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3RKyA9Hul0

@New_Noob168 I don’t think that analogy works. No one was able to purchase anything like a hela to use the synergy. I kinda get what you are saying but his damage should be capped for LoL. They didn’t change how the champ works to get that 7% which is his mechanics
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    JDMFK wrote: »
    Not trying to defend Kabam here, but someone did mention that this change doesn't seem to be stated in other language versions of the game. I'm wondering if this was a mistake on the text portion of the description and not actually reflected in the coding, similar to the text error on Ronan a while back. I used Loki in arena and did extra energy damage with his L2, so I think it's a problem with the wording.

Here's video proof of the damage still happening.

You don't have Hela so of course it would still work. The problem is synergy WITH HELA not Loki by himself.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★

ok I watched the video but you didn't get Thor under a curse
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    @New_Noob168 I don’t think that analogy works. No one was able to purchase anything like a hela to use the synergy. I kinda get what you are saying but his damage should be capped for LoL. They didn’t change how the champ works to get that 7% which is his mechanics

Hela was given to 5 players. They have Hela and they can test this sinergy
    Has anyone tested it in LOL since maintanence anyway?
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    It appears it was changed to energy damage instead of direct so that it would be capped in lol.
    Ahm_Kay wrote: »
    The point I'm trying to get across is the fact that they DIDN'T tell us this was going to happen. Kabam mods and white knights are FAMOUS for saying, "we don't make changes to the game without telling you", and here is a perfect example of that being untrue. It HAS happened in the past, it WILL happen again.

Except nothing has changed yet with Loki, only his description. Again, you and many others are jumping to conclusions. Take a breath.

Isn’t that switching something out after a purchase. Kinda messed up

Except nobody has purchased anything yet...you people are insufferable 😂😂😂
    @SCZ I think you said that backwards
    @SCZ I think you said that backwards

It wasn’t energy yesterday and is today in the description. I thought it was exceeding 50k in lol because of that?
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 103 ★★
    Amazing that this thread is still open. They must be busy trying to figure out how multiple champs were left out of their top 12 poll.
    It was energy damage yesterday. Look up lagacys video
    edited November 2017
    It was energy damage yesterday. Look up lagacys video

@Deadbyrd9 take a look again. The description of L2 special was revised from yesterday and today. Both Seatin and Lagacys video shows something different than today.

xfft9d6ckuww.png

vni5g2hgo4jb.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.