**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Golden crystal sale

jh9ikl8nhy8a.png
Guess this was for all the people that said they needed gold

Comments

• AlanSAlanS Posts: 3
    I just did the 100x for 1000 units and it ripped me off!

10 openings of 10 crystals. The gold amounts get bigger with each opening. The last few alone are each over 200K even 300K. My gold was only 511K and that includes the 100K I still had before the opening.

What a waste!
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    AlanS wrote: »
    I just did the 100x for 1000 units and it ripped me off!

10 openings of 10 crystals. The gold amounts get bigger with each opening. The last few alone are each over 200K even 300K. My gold was only 511K and that includes the 100K I still had before the opening.

What a waste!

That's because you don't understand that the total is added after each 10 you open. You thought each 10 just happened to give waaaay more than the last 10.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Maybe PHC shard daily Card is next? Fingers crossed.

Dr. Zola
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Only way I'd buy Gold Crystals is if they were 99% off.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I bought some, but I'm not opening them until a summoner appreciation event.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That guarantees you get at least 240k. It could have been worse
  • AlanS it didn't rip you off.

It shows the total gold from opening them as you open them that's why you saw the number going up each time you opened.

Open 10... 15k gold, open next 10... 36k gold (you didn't get 36k, you got 21k plus the 15k already opened), open next 10... 54k gold (you got 18k this time not 54k), etc...
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    I’ve enough gold. Where is the iso deal? :smiley:
  • I don't have enough gold as I've been ranking 5* lately and now running low but still not buying these. Gold crystals have always been and even at half price are a rip-off. Maybe an uncollected gold crystal needs to be introduced.

Before anyone comments... I do grind arena when I can. Current arenas I am currently at 1 mil in basic and 3.5 mil in featured. I just spend it as fast as I earn it cause I'm sitting on a surplus of t4 cats.