Character you slept on for too long

2»

Comments

• Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★

Angela. So many op cosmics that it's tough to rank someone like her but now I use her as much as any of my cosmics

She is a tank and max sig she shuts down some annoying stuff.
    Odin and Hit Monkey.
    Odin is so good. I had no clue until I looked into him. Then took him right to R3.
    Hit monkey because big yellow numbers and his AAR is pretty crazy. He is squishy but if I don’t get hit he wrecks stuff pretty quick.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Now that im cheking this tread again i,d Say shealty has a better evade counter than falcón for longer fights (unless is against a spiderman or that node where he evades if You did the same básic attack twice) and power control ...about power control why has nobody said gwenpool yet she is underrated

Odin and Hit Monkey.
    Odin is so good. I had no clue until I looked into him. Then took him right to R3.
    Hit monkey because big yellow numbers and his AAR is pretty crazy. He is squishy but if I don’t get hit he wrecks stuff pretty quick.

I have a hit monkey but dediced to rank up shealty beacause i wanted another miss counter aside of herc i'll check Odin i think i have him
  • DonAngelusDonAngelus Member Posts: 20
    Elsa and Hercules. I still have a 6* Hercules and have not leveled him
    It's been 3 weeks now.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 415 ★★
    Guys Don't forget to check my mcoc youtube channel-Shashank Gupta Mcoc
    I am a Og Guillotine best player.Dhe is my favourite champ and was my first rank 4.
    After sometime I will do act bosses solo with her. Remember me whenever you use of guillotine and Don't forget to check out my channel
    Thank you 👍
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Falcon. I had a r5 5* at 200 I never used, then I pulled the 6 and wondered why I never used him. That AAR is strong.
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Member Posts: 239 ★★
    Battlegrounds opened my eyes to the power of Mephisto, obviously defensively he’s great without a counter, but he can actually come in pretty clutch for offense when needed.

Storm Pyramid X for basically the same reasons. I usually draft her for defense but she can take down a Korg pretty damn quick.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Storm PX. She’s been great for me in BG this season
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,819 ★★★★
    Sadly, Hercules.
    Got him (and duped him) early but never really learned how to play him at first, 😥

Finally, now that I figured him out, just rushing to level him up.

Odin and Hit Monkey.

I have a hit monkey but dediced to rank up shealty beacause i wanted another miss counter aside of herc i'll check Odin i think i have him
    I have a 5* Maxed stealthy and love him. His pre fights are great and once you start getting the furies he hits hard. HM you do MLM combos only. I love the both and still use the both.

Odin is amazing for large health pools and difficult fights and surprisingly useful for BG.

Large health pools go and read how he works. 2 heavies and an SP2 will do some serious damage. Or even bigger health pools, 2 heavies, then the SP3, then 2 heavies again and the SP2. And his prefights work on other champs. Angela benefits a ton from them. His SP1 is true strike, and his pre fights make him pretty tanky. And for whatever reason, if i select him as an attacker in BG I rarely lose.

Odin and Hit Monkey.

I have a 5* Maxed stealthy and love him. His pre fights are great and once you start getting the furies he hits hard. HM you do MLM combos only. I love the both and still use the both.

Odin is amazing for large health pools and difficult fights and surprisingly useful for BG.

Large health pools go and read how he works. 2 heavies and an SP2 will do some serious damage. Or even bigger health pools, 2 heavies, then the SP3, then 2 heavies again and the SP2. And his prefights work on other champs. Angela benefits a ton from them. His SP1 is true strike, and his pre fights make him pretty tanky. And for whatever reason, if i select him as an attacker in BG I rarely lose.
    I checked and i did'nt had Odín but Ángela is basically the only 5 star i use maybe along doom so thats good to know
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Battlegrounds opened my eyes to the power of Mephisto, obviously defensively he’s great without a counter, but he can actually come in pretty clutch for offense when needed.

I've been thinking about ranking him up. His buff control is so good I figured something just be wrong.
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Member Posts: 77
    MasterA said:

Prof X. At first I only saw him as a somewhat annoying defender but realised he is a good evade and kiss counter. Used him to solo the 7.3.2 mol and 7.3.3 stealth spidey

Which champions is truing to kill tours with a kiss? Or is there a node we arent aware of?
    😆 🤣 😆 🤣 😂
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Knull. I had him unawakened for a long time and just wasn't feeling him. When I awakened him maybe a year later, I decided to take him up to sig 200 and give him another chance. If nothing else, he could be annoying on defense. So I took him into 8.2 and he was just shredding things left and right. I don't remember if I was running the recoil masteries specifically during that Act, but I was running them around that time and he obviously becomes much better with them on. I usually don't run them since they mess your champs up in AW defense, but when they're on he's one of my faves. I took him to r4 as soon as I got the 8.2 rewards.
  • 5th5th Member Posts: 151 ★★

Odin and Hit Monkey.

Also i feel like odin takes less damage from enemy's specials especially sp3.

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    og bp. Had the fastest LoL red hulk take down at one point, os huge bleed damage. At sig 197 you can get 100% AAR with 5 bleeds when in black panthers might, which is also huge. Combined with his purify on intercept that's some interesting utility.

Besides that he has synergys with a lot of useful champs like herc, tigra, nick fury, black cat, storm px, namor, shuri, bwdo ...
  • StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Member Posts: 234 ★★
    So glad to see that everybody else feels the same way I do about so many different characters haha!
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Toad for sure, he destroys skill champions
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Member Posts: 907 ★★★
    I sat on CGR for too long. He erases opponent health bars instantly. Crazy.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Toad for sure, he destroys skill champions

Been thinking about Ranking him up for a long time
    No particular reason, he just looks good
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    I recently have been using my 7 star Mysterio and he's lot so fun. Very smooth animations and he's heal block is a great utility. I had to use him against Hulkling in BG and he got me the win. The heal block worked like a charm and his damage defelction is great. Also I was able to heal block Nick's second life, that's something I didn't know he could do since it's a life mode decoy but it worked. He's poison is pretty potent as well. He's becoming a more useful champ then I thought. He's been banned a lot for me in BG so that sucks.
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 408 ★★

Hey all! Been meaning to ask this for a bit. Do you all have any characters in the contest that you just totally ignored at first, but eventually grew to like?

For me it was definitely Spider-Ham. I didn't bother using him for a REALLY long time, and now he's one of my favorite 6* science champions. He was my MVP for the superior Kang fight in 7.4, particularly on the debuff segments.

Herc☠️
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    Blade. He’s such a beast in bgs against champs like galan, Chavez and spot. Idk why I don’t see him more
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,703 ★★★★★
    I’d like to sleep on Rogue and Wanda for sure 😉
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,871 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

I recently have been using my 7 star Mysterio and he's lot so fun. Very smooth animations and he's heal block is a great utility. I had to use him against Hulkling in BG and he got me the win. The heal block worked like a charm and his damage defelction is great. Also I was able to heal block Nick's second life, that's something I didn't know he could do since it's a life mode decoy but it worked. He's poison is pretty potent as well. He's becoming a more useful champ then I thought. He's been banned a lot for me in BG so that sucks.

His damage reflection is incredibly useful - it's why he's getting banned, because he likes to spam SP1 and it takes up a lot of time out of the fight.

Even so, it's still underrated. I used 5/65 Mysterio in one of the Variants where there was a Dr Strange with +200% Power Gain, and he got to his SP3 every nine seconds.

With Mysterio, I could tank the SP3s and reflect the damage back. Since I was running Recovery Mastery (so you recover more health than you took in damage), I actually ended the fight on 100% health...😉
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I already answered a few days ago, but since then it's happened once again so I thought I'd answer again:

Valkyrie!

I pulled her from the last(?) featured crystal, so maybe six months ago, but I never really clicked with her. I had her at r3 and low sig, and I just never felt that she took down her opponents quickly enough. I was struggling with the AI so hitting consistently into block was a hassle. It took too many pierce buffs for her to be a reliable unstoppable counter. Overall, I just didn't get her.

Then this current BG meta happened and since this season has additional rewards, I just bit the bullet and both r4'd and sig 200'd her. Suddenly she was a whole other champion. Not only was it just supremely fun to not have to worry about unstoppable (almost) at all, her damage was pretty insane and I finally got good enough at manipulating the AI to be able to hit into block reliably enough for her to really shine. Loving her right now and am currently reevaluating who should be my first r5 Skill champion when that time comes.
  • predatorrpredatorr Member Posts: 71
    Gambit:)))
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Tigra
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Diablo. Now he is my main runner in war