**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Modders

124»

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,959 Guardian

Pikolu maybe this is @Anly lol

I would think so, but their account was created awhile ago

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    xman69x said:

U see , but when I put a post I take a screenshot, immediately, so that community can see later what I wrote, then they can decide why is removed….

Were those posts breaking the rules of the forums that the EMPLOYEES of KABAM are OBLIGATED to uphold? For someone really interested in standards you’re really uninterested in being held to them.
  • Options
    xman69xxman69x Posts: 51
    Wow 6 or 7 of you , what you did to Kabam with your posts, what kind of damage you did to company ….
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    @xman69x please just stop. This thread has gone on long enough and I will warn you that moderators are capable of getting your ingame account banned if you're a jerk on forums.

You're in the wrong and are twisting the truth. Literally just stop before you dig yourself deeper in the hole you have dug yourself in.
  • Options
    Or maybe not…. I mean if employees are allowed to look back on violations….then everything is possible….
  • Options
    You don’t want to speak about this , understandably, you want to close this conversation ASAP ? Ok I understand

It was been a pleasure to speak with you all ….. you were all very cooperative….

• Options
    Kitty1982 said:

Hello,

Im Human Resources Manager and i work for one big company. And what i see from here is that they said that Kabam employees are NOT obligated to report violations , which is disaster and not correct.

Every company has in their company policy, section about this ( misbehaviors, cheating etc… ),actually, this is the core of company policy.

It means, that every employee is legally obligated to report any brake of terms of service, and also they need to respect it , even if they see other employee that is doing something unethical, they need to report it.

Its pretty clear, what is going on here.

You know, anyone can see when a forum account is created. It's pretty easy to tell you're xman69x. Also making multiple forum accounts is against forum rules. Enjoy your short time here.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,386 ★★★★★
    Kitty1982 said:

Hello,

Im Human Resources Manager and i work for one big company. And what i see from here is that they said that Kabam employees are NOT obligated to report violations , which is disaster and not correct.

Every company has in their company policy, section about this ( misbehaviors, cheating etc… ),actually, this is the core of company policy.

It means, that every employee is legally obligated to report any brake of terms of service, and also they need to respect it , even if they see other employee that is doing something unethical, they need to report it.

Its pretty clear, what is going on here.

Cringe.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Kitty1982 said:

Hello,

Its pretty clear, what is going on here

I am just…wow. This is so impressively bad. I’d ask if a 7 year-old came up with this but I don’t think you’re that old. It should be noted that Kabam, and it’s employees, is under no “legal” obligation to report a “brake” (break) in terms of service. Someone breaking the rules of a game is not a legal matter in the context of modders in this game. Kabam exists within their legal rights to take whatever actions fits within those terms of service, but their employees are not breaking the law by not extending beyond their job descriptions.
    How incredibly dumb do you have to be to continually come back to a conversation in which you have offered nothing of value with an argument that has no shred of accuracy? Stop being an idiot and find a better way to use your time besides being a little backwater troll.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    Well this is as awkward as the emails I get from the IRS.

I'm Canadian.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I **** the forums

The censor here makes your message infinitely funnier because it opens the possibility of so many words fitting in there
    It was supposed to be love but mistyped as lub with an e
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,433 ★★★★★
    What a goose
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    xman69x said:

Lol…. That way we are providing the details….lol…. But still they have an obligation to report the suspect on cheating…

Obligation ( explain ) : an act or course of action to which a person is morally or legally bound; a duty or commitment.

You don't quite understand how forums work, do you? They're here to further information, none of the forum moderators are members of the game team. They have 0 power to do anything in the back end of the game, their job is to, funnily enough, moderate the forums. Go figure. So what they can and probably will end up doing is just suspending your forum account.

For a guy intent on copy pasting dictionary entries, your reading level is pretty low.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Lorasmile said:

Hy, well it is obvious that employee should report cheating if they see or if someone points it out, common sense.
    The real question here is why do we have cheaters in the game, week after week after week...even if summoners are reporting it ( one way or another ).
    If they cheat, then what kind of environment is this where even moders of forums are defending cheating and avoiding responsibility moral or legal.the fact is that cheaters are not getting banned.

Shameless people

Dude, you're just embarrassing yourself even further at this point
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 113
    Well this is getting out of hand
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 113
    Wait nvm now it’s getting funny
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 165
    It's amazing how long this has gone on or rather,been allowed to go on...
  • Options
    ShmemnushShmemnush Posts: 6
    edited July 2023
    Nrvero
This discussion has been closed.