BirbmanBirbman Posts: 111
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
I wonder if this guy is cheating

[images removed]
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    If you have evidence of suspicious behavior, report the player through the in-game reporting function. You can also go a step further and report them with picture evidence in a ticket directly to support.
    It is against the forum rules to post pictures containing an opposing player’s name with accusations of cheating. If the accused player is innocent, then what you have done is unfair to them.
    Report players through the proper channels.
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 111
    So I can’t show the name of the guys account even though he’s blatantly modding?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Birbman said:

So I can’t show the name of the guys account even though he’s blatantly modding?

Per the forum rules, yes. But you can report them through two different functions, one of which can include pictures with names.
    Posting these things on the forums also accomplishes nothing. The forums team isn’t the team that takes actions on these things. This is a place for discussion, not for reporting cheaters. Functions exist that take those reports directly to the team responsible for taking action. You can blast players on the forums all you want, but the rules are the rules and the only thing you will accomplish is getting warnings from the mods for yourself for breaking the rules here.
  • Options
    xman69xxman69x Posts: 51
    So, as we have arena modders in the game …. We also have forum modders….
  • Options
    Furrymoosen… your post is blowing my mind….” The forums team isn’t the team that takes action on these things” … what???…. This is KABAM , any this is their “ terms of service”… everyone from Kabam has an obligation to take an action, especially on cheating in the game!… They should do this daily!!!…and on every our post they should react… immediately…it is enough of this cheating … again last week there were cheaters , this week also…again KABAM is letting cheaters to cheat…start to ban cheaters on daily basis, that is the only way to stop it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,169 ★★★★★
    xman69x said:

Furrymoosen… your post is blowing my mind….” The forums team isn’t the team that takes action on these things” … what???…. This is KABAM , any this is their “ terms of service”… everyone from Kabam has an obligation to take an action, especially on cheating in the game!… They should do this daily!!!…and on every our post they should react… immediately…it is enough of this cheating … again last week there were cheaters , this week also…again KABAM is letting cheaters to cheat…start to ban cheaters on daily basis, that is the only way to stop it.

This is the energy that this comment is giving off
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    xman69x said:

• Options
    Demonzfrye…I see that you eat a lot of fruits… access to the game???? What??…… lol …. please ask someone to read to you what I wrote…. Lol…
  • Options
    xman69x said:

I’m sorry you can’t comprehend Kabam’s (or just general) organizational structure. The team that oversees this have avenues by which they can directly get the information they need. The forum moderators have other things to do and can’t add another departments job on top of it. Does the pitcher also play as his own catcher during a baseball game?
    I didn’t make the rules, all I did was communicate them because players aren’t reading them before posting like they should. I’m trying to help players keep themselves out of trouble.
    We all want cheaters out, but doing something that adds nothing to the process will, fun fact, accomplish nothing. And breaking the rules to accomplish nothing will only get the player breaking the rules in trouble. Kabam needs to take more action against cheaters. They are way behind and the cheaters are often continually a step ahead because the process often takes too long and they are getting away with all sorts of stuff. But at the end of the day they created ways for players to properly report cheaters to get them in front of the team that takes care of it and that’s the avenue that we as players should be taking.
  • Options
    Uhhhh…. No problem, I will, only for you, explain again. ( this time on simple way ):
    Official website of KABAM = KABAM people = KABAM terms of service, period.

P.S this two lines in between words ( = ) is symbol that means EQUAL.
  • Options
    xman69x said:

Uhhhh…. No problem, I will, only for you, explain again. ( this time on simple way ):

• Options
    xman69x said:

Demonzfrye…I see that you eat a lot of fruits… access to the game???? What??…… lol …. please ask someone to read to you what I wrote…. Lol…

No, I'm not go to read that dreadful, error laden comment again.

Forum MODs can't access anything in the game. They're moderators......for the forums.

I get it, you're like 12 and don't know how anything works. Time for mommy and daddy to take yours screens away.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    Where is it.. oh here it is

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,764 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    xman69x said:

Kabam Jax and Miike have repeatedly stated that posting cheaters on forums will not get them banned any faster because Kabam has no processes in place to ban people who are reported on forums. Just contact kabam support and send them the screenshots, they're the ones who take care of those things.

Here's an analogy of how this works. Think of Forums as Baskin Robin's and think of reporting cheaters as ordering a hamburger or anything hot and fresh. So, whenever you report someone here on forums, you're basically just trying to order a hamburger from Baskin Robin's, and the result from that might disappoint you.
  • Options
    Forum MODs can't access anything in the game. They're moderators......for the forums….. lol you make my day :D

Forum mods are KABAM employees, therefore they need to follow their terms of service… and if someone posts screenshot with guy on first place in arena with win streak 3500…then they have obligation to report this to their section that deals with this things….

It amazes me how strongly you defend this , I wonder why……

Tip of day: enter in the game, top left corner, then scroll down, click terms of service, then read immediately on the beginning; that this website is directly connected with terms of service……

lol…. Really, you made my day…:)
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Pikolu said:

xman69x said:

Kabam Jax and Miike have repeatedly stated that posting cheaters on forums will not get them banned any faster because Kabam has no processes in place to ban people who are reported on forums. Just contact kabam support and send them the screenshots, they're the ones who take care of those things.

Here's an analogy of how this works. Think of Forums as Baskin Robin's and think of reporting cheaters as ordering a hamburger or anything hot and fresh. So, whenever you report someone here on forums, you're basically just trying to order a hamburger from Baskin Robin's, and the result from that might disappoint you.

• Options
    xman69x said:

Forum MODs can't access anything in the game. They're moderators......for the forums….. lol you make my day :D

Forum mods are KABAM employees, therefore they need to follow their terms of service… and if someone posts screenshot with guy on first place in arena with win streak 3500…then they have obligation to report this to their section that deals with this things….

Tip of day: enter in the game, top left corner, then scroll down, click terms of service, then read immediately on the beginning; that this website is directly connected with terms of service……

I've rarely ever been part of a thread where someone acts like you with such confidence yet is so incredibly wrong.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,764 ★★★★★
    @xman69x please take a moment to read the forum rules before you embarrass yourself any further

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting#latest

• Options
    xman69x said:

Nobody is defending anything because there is nothing to defend. We have stated the facts and you continually reject them. You are wrong, plain and simple, and you don’t get to talk like you are the decision maker on how employees, of a company you don’t own or work for (child labor laws and all), do their jobs according to their individual assignment. Different departments do different things, that’s how business works.
  • Options
    Another one … lol….please, read terms of service, read my previous post to find where they are… lol
  • Options
    xman69x said:

Another one … lol….please, read terms of service, read my previous post to find where they are… lol

My guy, you haven't read the terms of service. You don't even understand what you're even saying.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    xman69x said:

Get wrecked bruh

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting#latest
  • Options
    This one is saying that different departments do different jobs,
    and that other one is saying .We take cheating very seriously……

Lol
  • Options
    xman69x said:

This one is saying that different departments do different jobs,
    and that other one is saying .We take cheating very seriously……

Lol

• Options
    Lol…. That way we are providing the details….lol…. But still they have an obligation to report the suspect on cheating…

Obligation ( explain ) : an act or course of action to which a person is morally or legally bound; a duty or commitment.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    @Demonzfyre this looks like a hopeless cause. We tried our best. There’s no capacity for accurate information here.
  • Options
    We did.
This discussion has been closed.