**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Am I the only one with this issue

ISO17ISO17 Posts: 85 ★★

I know others have touched on this but, I feel like we need something asap to help with the gold issue. Even someone like me who is now the not so proud owner of a Jessica Jones (you can do the math) I didn’t receive enough gold through the offers to use most of what I received. I have all content in the game completed to I don’t see any other way to stock back up on gold before my valuable gems and catalysts expire in a week. Aside from selling iso (which presents ANOTHER bottleneck). Is there any way we can get some way to stock back up on gold or at least increase the inventory cap so we’re not forced to see valuable resources expire?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    When you play the game regularly, you get uncollected gold crystals through the daily events which help you stock up on gold. It's about managing resources. Personally, i haven't dipped below 50 million gold in about a year. But that's the problem with whaling. You get so many resources of one type and forget you don't have the rest
  • Options
    ISO17ISO17 Posts: 85 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

When you play the game regularly, you get uncollected gold crystals through the daily events which help you stock up on gold. It's about managing resources. Personally, i haven't dipped below 50 million gold in about a year. But that's the problem with whaling. You get so many resources of one type and forget you don't have the rest

Yeah I used to get the sigil and that did help with the gold crystals. But it’s not worth it for me anymore, so I don’t buy it, just frustrating cause I’m itching to use these resources lol and I definitely don’t wanna see them expire
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    I recommend just doing rankups without leveling up champions to help with the gold situation
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 445 ★★
    ISO17 said:

I know others have touched on this but, I feel like we need something asap to help with the gold issue. Even someone like me who is now the not so proud owner of a Jessica Jones (you can do the math) I didn’t receive enough gold through the offers to use most of what I received. I have all content in the game completed to I don’t see any other way to stock back up on gold before my valuable gems and catalysts expire in a week. Aside from selling iso (which presents ANOTHER bottleneck). Is there any way we can get some way to stock back up on gold or at least increase the inventory cap so we’re not forced to see valuable resources expire?

You could pass some of those gems my way 🥹
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    ISO17 said:

Incursions and solo events are the most efficient way to farm gold at the game currently.
    I suggest you start bothering with them, else you will most likely have gold shortage issues.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Rank up but don’t level up to avoid the lost resources, then level up as you can.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 723 ★★★★
    Arena is always an option for more gold (definitely not the most fun way though)