**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Forum Top Banner Notifications Missing...

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
@Kabam Jax "@Kabam Miike
Can either shed some insight on what happened here... I frequent the forums often and last week we had two notifications about the issue with the arena breaking and another about disabling AW until further notice. I read and acknowledged both and dismissed with the "x" button on the top right of each. Today, I saw a Twitter post and a Line message about the delay of season 43. I visited the forum to confirm (I like to confirm such announcements aren't fake news) and they were NOT there. I sent a message to some alliance mates/friends and they confirm it's true. Below you can see I'm logged in and cannot see either and then I log out and see both announcements. Why would mine be missing when I'm logged in? I never saw, read or dismissed either of these 2 new announcements? Were these messages just updates/overlays to the prior two existing messages and not new and since I dismissed the prior 2, I didn't get these or was it something else?

Thanks! 🤘🏼

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 630 ★★★
    weird, same thing happening for me, not to mention those two notifications do not even have an x in the corner to dismiss them
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    I think I know what happened. Can you see them now?
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

I think I know what happened. Can you see them now?

Yup, it's back! Thanks Miike
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    They are back. The arena one does link to the second page of that thread where someone is calling to “impeach” you and Jax. Some people might miss the announcement on the first page of the thread.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,252 Guardian

.. The arena one does link to the second page of that thread where someone is calling to “impeach” you and Jax. Some people might miss the announcement on the first page of the thread.

The link is to the post in general, it doesn’t specify which page of the post it goes to.

So if you had previously viewed any of that post, the Forums knows what page (and particular comment) you had left off on, and will take you back to that spot.

Same as clicking on a post from any of the group lists, it takes you back to where you last viewed it. (guessing that depends on having Broswser Cookies ?)

They *could* direct it to an exact location (page # or particular comment), but don’t think that is typically specified when people include links to posts.