**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is It Time?

6* Quake and 6* Magik

Should they be added or should they wait to 7*s are at r3. I want to hear your thoughts on this

Is It Time? 65 votes

Add 6* Quake But Not Magik
3%
Xreisswheayoba9 2 votes
Add 6* Magik But Not Quake
47%
MagrailothosNescio10or_StrongColinwhitworth69ButtehrsWine_LoverSman74_Sham_LordSmasherAyden_noah1Powerofpain1001AMS94Noob_Master69FiiNCHahmynutsSkyLord7000TheGodfather39AshacekarThePredator1001willrun4adonut 31 votes
Add Them Both
30%
BigPoppaCBONEJazz_MessengerLilMaddogHTJustcause102HarryatomixMother_FlerkenxLunatiXxRenaxqqBeastDadHoitadoJack2634spidyjedi84PP96TNB_FlashI_tell_no_tales_1JustAGuyA_FungiPotatoslice500MarvelNoobYazagaku 20 votes
Do Not Add Them As 6*s
18%
Cat_MurdockCassyAckbar67LiquidkoldPikoluReignkingTWGiantwalrus56MrSakuragiMolemanisbestchampKLZDeath33SlurpZeDerp 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,522 ★★★★★
    Ben_15455 said:

6* Quake and 6* Magik

Should they be added or should they wait to 7*s are at r3.

Or should Quake just never be added until 10* (I missed seeing that option)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    Do Not Add Them As 6*s
    We don't need 6* Magik when there are much more important champions to be added as higher rarities. We need 2* Steve, and 7* Groot
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    They will not add Quake without giving her a nerf
    If they decide to add her in her current state, she'll be available as an expensive trophy champ & not someone u can obtain from basic crystals
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Add Them Both
    I mean 6*s will be the next 5*s soon given how fast 7*s are progressing
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 844 ★★★
    Add Them Both
    i mean...considering BGs has shifted into keeping health more than killling time , a 6 star r5 quake will smack 6 star r5 defenders quick , probably sub 60 seconds , and a good player will have 100% hp. Kinda broken , right ? But still , i would love to have her as a 6 star , she was my first r5 4 star , carried me through that aspect of war hulk in variant 1
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,228 ★★★★★
    Quake is a dumb cheat code. No champ should be able to win almost any fight simply by dexxing and holding block. Sure if it was something that only worked against a few champs or nodes, that would make sense. as is, she’s way too OP to be available as a 6sr5 champ.