Dual track 7 day boost

Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
@Kabam Miike I bought the 7 day boosts to collect the rewards, and in the past I've always been able to collect both Gold and Platinum rewards. This time around, I was only able to collect the platinum rewards. Gold rewards are still locked. Is this intended or is it a bug?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★
    I did both Objectives and mine is locked as well. Not sure if it's by design or not.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    What's the different between $9.99 and $24.99 tracker? Lol
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

The event is split over 3 months. $9.99 is if you want to buy the months individually, $24.99 gets you all three months at once.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★

One gets you just this month, the other one gets you all 3
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★

@Kabam Miike I bought the 7 day boosts to collect the rewards, and in the past I've always been able to collect both Gold and Platinum rewards. This time around, I was only able to collect the platinum rewards. Gold rewards are still locked. Is this intended or is it a bug?

Same issue for me. Every event like this in the past, purchasing the boosts allowed me to claim both the Gold and the Platinum track rewards. Whereas this one appears to time lock the gold track, even though I paid for the boost passes for the month.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    You will get less than what is possible. As you can see for day 1 you have both rewards. So if i buy the pass on very last day, i will get all rewards.
    Here you will get mix and match of both tracks, definitely not intended.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I can't speak to how similar events have run in the past, but what you're experiencing is intentional.

The boosts allow you to claim Platinum Track rewards immediately, but the Gold Track rewards are to be claimed daily. Rest assured you'll still have access to them, you'll just have to wait out the timer you'll see when you tap the red lock icon.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the heads up. Welcome back, Jax. Hope you had a good break.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I can't speak to how similar events have run in the past, but what you're experiencing is intentional.

The boosts allow you to claim Platinum Track rewards immediately, but the Gold Track rewards are to be claimed daily. Rest assured you'll still have access to them, you'll just have to wait out the timer you'll see when you tap the red lock icon.

Hope this helps!

When he has brought 7 day boost, his next rewards starts from 8th day. On 8th day objective, he will get both gold and plat rewards and will continue to do so for remaining. In this case, 2nd to 7th day gold rewards shouldn't have been locked for him because he has technically bypassed the objectives with the boost.

Also, welcome back.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★

The event is split over 3 months. $9.99 is if you want to buy the months individually, $24.99 gets you all three months at once.
    You saying when the second track arrives on 8/18 i won't have to buy to unlock plat version? Or will i still have to pay to open plat?
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Hope this helps!

Any insight on why this is the case? Ofcourse the Platinum Track has all the best rewards so I'm not super bothered or anything, but I just kinda assumed it would also extend to the Gold Track with the precedent that has been set before.
    Also this change isn't really obvious or communicated anywhere from what I can see (aside from your acknowledgement just now)

P.S. I also hope you had a good break!
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

so how do i get a refund? I just bought 4 7 day boosts and expected all rewards like previous times. This REALLY should have been communicated before.

Submit a ticket to Kabam requesting a refund and don’t spend/open anything that you got in the meantime. Though I am hopeful that they will fix this situation.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 631 ★★★
    unfortunately i claimed them and then restarted thinking it was a bug and i would see the locked rewards as claimable. if they fix this i'll buy these again in the future but if they don't this will be the last one i buy
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Member Posts: 312 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Hope this helps!

For a Boost, that has always allowed you to claim them when you paid for the boost, to be changed without letting anyone know until they bought it already, kinda a bad look.

In addition, it will cost a lot of money to be lost from those Summoners that have always done this in prior years not purchasing this since they still have to wait, myself included.

In my honest opinion, it's a bit of a missed opportunity to get some funds for the company after a rough couple of weeks.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Hope this helps!

Claimed daily or earned daily? Like I bought and did today’s objective. Will tomorrow automatically be claimable at 1pm ET similar to SQ energy this month?
  • its_kenits_ken Member Posts: 35
    Hello. I as well believed when I read “Double Track Event Booster” that the 7 day boosters would in fact boost both tracks as it is a “Double Track Event Booster.” The description of the “Double Track Event Booster” reads, “Complete 7 days in Double Track Events.” It doesn’t specify that the “Double Track Event Booster” is meant to be singular. I regularly spend money on the game and have purchased all previous Double Track Event Boosters and they have always been for both Gold and Platinum tracks. I buy these boosters because it saves me a ton of time grinding out each daily objective; I don’t mind paying for something as long as it works. I hope that Kabam will look at the Double Track offerings they had sold in the past and see that today’s are exactly the same. I hope that they will make this right for their spending player base and send over the Gold track rewards that we have in fact purchased. Otherwise, why does it seem like Kabam copied and pasted the Double Track Event Booster details? Thanks!

@Kabam Miike @TyEdge
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike This needs to be rectified or refund us 50% of the cost for the 7-day booster!
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    That is quite misleading.