**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Random Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,840 ★★★★★
    If you like parallel universe movies, try The One with Jet Li.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

There could also be endless version of you hitting dead ends.

i think i’ve lucked into one of those parallel worlds
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    “Give me Love” by Ed Sheeran is on REPEEEAAATTTT
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited August 2023

There could also be endless version of you hitting dead ends.

i think i’ve lucked into one of those parallel worlds
    Lmao yeah. For all you know, you could be a parallel version of some other you, which could be the undisputed "real" one
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,840 ★★★★★
    Incoming fire has the right of way.
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 132
    Blue cheese over ranch any day of the week..
  • Options
    absolutely shambolic display by the us women’s team tonight- that post is 1000% the mvp of the match and we’re going to get absolutely clobbered by sweden barring a major shake up in the teams mentality
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 595 ★★★
    obsidiman said:

If at first you don't succeed then skydiving is definitely not for you.

Jerry Lawler wants compensation for stealing his line.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Scripps said:

I another paralel universe that would,nt have happened i also would use 'instead of commas for abreviacions i would also know how to spell abreviacions (i still have time to change that)
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    So uh, do y’all have any advice on how to recover from a mentally draining week? Lol
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    Ms Marvel was worse than She Hulk
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 566 ★★★

Scripps said:

I another paralel universe that would,nt have happened i also would use 'instead of commas for abreviacions i would also know how to spell abreviacions (i still have time to change that)
    I had a stroke reading trying to read that.

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Tell your loved ones you love them. Every day. You never know how long you'll have together.

Men, especially. Do not be ashamed to tell your parents, your grandparents, or your siblings you care about them.

Men, never be ashamed to cry. "Big boys don't cry" is toxic masculinity BS. Show your emotions. Admit your weaknesses, you're a better person for it.

I would also agree with this, nothing wrong with telling someone you love them.

It’s a bit deep, but I saw my mum the day I went away with the kids for a week, on the day we got back, she was in an ambulance outside their house, and then straight to hospital for a couple of months, due to Covid I wasn’t able to go and visit once.

She got moved to a home, I visited her that day, and that evening she had passed.

It’s still rough thinking about it, it sucks.

Life can be short, and unexpected, tell people you love them, never leave things on an argument either, my friend always told me that, because you just never know.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 740 ★★★

So uh, do y’all have any advice on how to recover from a mentally draining week? Lol

Go to one of those places where you can pay to smash random stuff for half an hour.
  • Options
    Scripps said:

Scripps said:

In another paralel universe that would not have
    Scripps said:

Scripps said:

In another paralel universe that would not have happened

• Options
    Also in another another paralel universe i would use commas for abreviacions and/or know how to spell abreviacions
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

Go to one of those places where you can pay to smash random stuff for half an hour.
    Wait wait wait those actually exist? Dang, I’ll consider it now mate lmao

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 740 ★★★

obsidiman said:

My boss got me a gift certificate for a half hour at one for my anniversary at my job. I haven't used it yet, but yes, they do exist.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

My boss got me a gift certificate for a half hour at one for my anniversary at my job. I haven't used it yet, but yes, they do exist.
    https://tenor.com/view/fantasticmrfox-destruction-destroyer-angry-freakout-gif-3527962

Of course the gif doesn’t work : /
  • Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    Hello
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 133
    DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

WhoDaPoo said:

Hey you... yes you.... come here. Sit down. I have a secret to tell.

You're just looking at pixels on a screen. Only your thoughts, concepts, and projections give this meaning. This forum isn't real, it's just pixels. This game is just pixels. It's all a clever illusion. Forum? Illusion. 7 stars? Illusion. Season rewards? Illusion. Trello Board? Illusion. Bugs? Those are real! So frustrating! Gimme compensation!

Compensation?... also, illusions!

Great, now bases are pushed back to March 24th 2032
    The world ended on December 21, 2012. Everything after that is just the post credits scenes.
    We are all 1 long post credit scene for the record books just waiting tell everyone's subconscious figures it out and we all drop
  • Options
    Dukenpuke said:

The Last Crusade is better than Raiders of the Lost Ark.

We named the dog Indiana

the entire trilogy is great imo
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 ★★★
    Lynyrd Skynyrd is the best band/music group in history! Listen to some to name a few...Free bird-simple man—sweet home Alabama— Tuesday’s gone. Try it!
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    The amount of overlooking Midnight Mass and Severance went through, is criminal!