**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How many modders have been banned last BG season?

As the title, from what I check my ranking right before the season ended, it seems no one get banned because of cheating in BG even though I have reported many cheaters! How do you guys think and feel about it?

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    well maybe all the modders were below you.
    or maybe all the modders got banned here and there throughout the season.
    or maybe all the people you reported were not actually modding.

in reality it is probably some combination of these and also the fact that unfortunately modders will never be caught and banned instantly. it is a constant battle that every game always has.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    edited July 2023
    A lot of modders were banned before the season even ended. Ban hammer was going crazy.

I have 2 theories on why it doesn't show you going up the leaderboard, but I'm really just too lazy to retype it here again this morning.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    More than you think
    Less than what is needed.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Pikolu said:

A lot of modders were banned before the season even ended. Ban hammer was going crazy.

I have 2 theories on why it doesn't show you going up the leaderboard, but I'm really just too lazy to retype it here again this morning.

My hypothesis: bans happen but they play no role in advancing your rank. For example, if you ranked #10,000 before any ban applied, but 1,000 players ahead of you were found to have cheated, you still get the prizes for #10,000.

Why? Because I don’t think the technology exists in-game to adjust ranks after the fact.

Should it work this way? No, I don’t believe it should.

Dr. Zola