New featured 6* pool leak?

Amir447Amir447 Member Posts: 324 ★★★
I hope this isn't real... I understand the need for adding some fodder to the pool but this is insane if true, what an awful pool so many duds

l

Comments

• MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    That’s almost certainly made up this early, that said it’s not a terrible pool.

The only true duds are Loki, champion and psycho man. Others have a place even if they’re not top 5 in class.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 877 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    BeastDad said:

That is the worst pool I've seen in the past year.

Whoever made this list clearly has no idea what they are doing.

They know exactly what they are doing. I'm going to open for Adam Warlock and Sandman and stop there. I wouldn't even rank the champs that are available as 6* (Dani, Lady D, etc).
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    I can't see this being real especially with their aim to create less "misses" the entire non featured pool is 90% miss.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Mauled said:

The only true duds are Loki, champion and psycho man. Others have a place even if they’re not top 5 in class.

Be honest and tell us. When was the last time you used Old man logan, Night Thrasher, Luke cage, Emma Frost, Gwenpool? Not saying they are bad champion but, I myself never used any of those mentioned champion other that arena.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I thought they can't go worse than the last pool, & here we have this .....this is abysmal
    At least almost all of the featured champs were great in the last crystal, unlike this one
    Silk & Adam are good but not good enough to throw extra shards on this trash
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

I can't see this being real especially with their aim to create less "misses" the entire non featured pool is 90% miss.

The less misses thing was specific to 5* featureds
    I don't remember them claiming that for 6* featureds
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

The less misses thing was specific to 5* featureds
    I don't remember them claiming that for 6* featureds
    Yeah that sounds about right
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★

Atrocious!
    If this is real, It will be better to stick to basic for 7* shards.

I'm in the same boat, besides the feature champs, the rest I either have or will never use.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    This was posted by another one of those leakers and it seems like they’re pretty reliable. Pretty awful featured all around in that case. The main 6 are all champs I want but everyone else (other than iceman) aren’t great.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

Mauled said:

Be honest and tell us. When was the last time you used Old man logan, Night Thrasher, Luke cage, Emma Frost, Gwenpool? Not saying they are bad champion but, I myself never used any of those mentioned champion other that arena.
    Emma Frost??? All the time, dude. How about last season Battlegrounds (bleed meta)?
    Immunities, Taunt, Power denial, Counters Evade, Prowess, high crit rate and hard-hitting SP2... She's not top-tier any more, but come on...

The others - yeah, not so much.

I do enjoy using 5/65 Luke Cage in the Thronebreaker EQ every couple of months, when you need Exhaustion debuffs. But that's largely (1) due to nostalgia, (2) because he can (finally) hit like a tank when there are Scientific Exploit nodes, and (3) because the resources to r5 a 5* are fairly trivial at this point.
    I guess you and I are in a completely different ballpark.
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Horrible, but not unlikely
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Man, I *REALLY* want Dani Moonstar and Lady Deathstrike but *if* this is true, I am absolutely not spending on featured crystals and will just deal with it until they're in the basic.

I have far too many 6* champs I still want (Apocalypse, Fury, Hood, Kate, FAntman, Galan, dupe Kingpin, dupe Doom) that I think I'm going to just continue to use the basic.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    All I need is Sandman!
  • Amir447Amir447 Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    Catmanndo said:

You’d think with all the bugs and lacking content, stale rewards and stores, zero buffs…we’d at least get a decent featured pool, butttt no, that would add too fun to the game. Great job Kabam!
    Add Magik or quake to save this dumpster fire!

Facts, I don't see anything in the near or distant future which interests me tbh
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 877 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Without a BGs (maybe AW too), this game would be dead.