Could art team make female characters more thicc?

12346Β»

Comments

• RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

See y'all on the next Canadian holiday (to the boomers with no sense of humor, you're not invited πŸ₯΄)

It has nothing to do about having a sense of humor. It's inappropriate for this Forum. Not to mention objectifying to women.
    Different place, different atmosphere, and I'd probably make anyone here blush. I'm pretty raunchy when it comes to humor.
    This just isn't the place.
    Bro you are such a debatelord. Okay ill give it to you.
    1. Why is it exactly innappropriate to ask for a slight design change or even just discuss it. For better outcome for majorty?
    2. How is this objectifying women? We are literally talking about ingame characters. No one said anything how real women should look or behave. Or whats the socio politic purpose of women in this world.
    If your post wasn't a joke you're on your own lol nobody actually wants to see booba in the game.
    "Nobody" is a confident word
    There's like a thousand dating sims on the app store (and play store), download one of those and go crazy lol this whole thread just went from Hughie to Homelander in less than 30 minutes.
    Yeah but those dont have marvel characters thats the thing πŸ‘€
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 874 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

See y'all on the next Canadian holiday (to the boomers with no sense of humor, you're not invited πŸ₯΄)

It has nothing to do about having a sense of humor. It's inappropriate for this Forum. Not to mention objectifying to women.
    Different place, different atmosphere, and I'd probably make anyone here blush. I'm pretty raunchy when it comes to humor.

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hoitado said:

Why is this thread still up?

Something tells me it's not just the Thread.
    This was hilarious though
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well Kabam has pretty much made the characters body type true to their comics, no need to make them thicker for your pleasure. If you need to release some steam I'm sure you can find sites for what you are looking for. There are are other games where you can find "thicker" characters Street fighter is one example.
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gogi said:

Well Kabam has pretty much made the characters body type true to their comics, no need to make them thicker for your pleasure. If you need to release some steam I'm sure you can find sites for what you are looking for. There are are other games where you can find "thicker" characters Street fighter is one example.

We just talked about tigra not being accurate and having so much clothes. U can also look at silk and other female champs lol. They are slightly thinner
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023
    Changing topic this is the most lols i've saw since the cars thread
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ruwqiersa said:

Gogi said:

We just talked about tigra not being accurate and having so much clothes. U can also look at silk and other female champs lol. They are slightly thinner
    I said pretty much, I know about Tigra that is a specific case TBH. Silk is barely any difference all depends what angle and fromw hat comic they take inspiration from.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,197 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

you all are clearly misguided

I HAVE BEEN A D*** FOOL IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THE WHOLE TIME.
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This has to be the most chaotic post in a hot minute…
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 270 β˜…β˜…
    no harm and foul in this request, people who find it offensive get a sense of humour....
    This in fact is great post, I was LMFAO......kudos... keep it going
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    An important lesson in life for you @Ruwqiersa
    https://youtu.be/KvSa6a-amwI
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023
    Maybe i'll be the last comment now? It would be weird it the one adove me is
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam could sell a "Special Physics" Pack for an Odin. (Age verification required in USA)

Or a "Blood & Gore" Pack. (Age verification required in Germany)

Bout Guys n Girls beeing objectised...

Yeah there is No double standard by those who try do put thiccness down with that theme.
    A Game most Champions wear spandex, Latex or a thong (Dragonman). Or No Trousers at all. (Rhino,ibom)
    And allmost all Woman are on Beauty filter. there can be so much Bodyshaming be done with the majority of Female Champs. Get a grip.
    Don't try too hard beeing good when aren't and just want to disagree with someone.
This discussion has been closed.