**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs bugged? [merged w/ comms]

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 145

I finished last season at Uru3 and I am in bronze3 and still didn’t get my rewards from the previous ranks. I thought this was fixed?

The seeding doesn't start tell s11 this is the pre seeding season which means where you end this season you start 6 ranks back highest you can start is plat1
  • Options
    Caleb_Caleb_ Posts: 11

Glad you posted another thread</blockquote
    I didnt know this is my first time on forums and i also dont know the exact times bgs is on. My ally just said bgs are on after work so i just played.

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    If this is the place to report battlegrounds bugs , I was shorted 2 objectives .
    This seems to happen every season; they’re either missing at the start of the season or I’m missing some objectives.

I did one BG match today and this all I’ve got in my objectives now.
    I’m missing 2 objectives = 400 trophy tokens.

Here’s my mini account where I haven’t done any BG matches:

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

Caleb_ said:

This is gonna be an issue because ive spent and used them

Should the community know by now this is a bug, without a shadow of a doubt.
    I'm guessing you mean the forum community here and not the entire community? Coz how could you know that about the entire community

When has a new BG's seasons ever released on Tuesday? There was an in-game email about BG's and when they would return. We always get an in-game message when a new season starts for AW and BG's. If these people in this thread knew they weren't supposed to be in Diamond 1, they knew about the seeding changes already.

Again, is there some fault of Kabams here? Yes. Players need to own up to their mistakes as well. Deciding to continue to play a game mode that isn't supposed to be live and then saying "its an issue" because they used resources to play is just ridiculous.
    You need to relook at your calendar mate as it was Wednesday it got released not Tuesday. I know its earlier than it should have been but not everybody who plays that mode (casually or religiously) would know that, though I will agree that those on this forum who aren't new members should know better but not the community as a whole
  • Options
    Sab_jbSab_jb Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike we didn’t play and exploited this but many people did,beroman get all the rewards from vibranium 3-2-1 its solid amount of resources and he will keep them,but those who didn’t play and wont exploit will not get any of those rewards ? Why someone getting twice of it and others not, its unfair for players that don’t exploit etc
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Well, I wrote a ticket, and they said

"[they] are still working to address this situation and do not have information to share about compensation at this time. We wanted to let you know that if we provide players compensation for this issue, it would be done through the in-game mail, so you can check there for updates."

But unfortunately I don't have much hope....
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 718 ★★★★

If this is the place to report battlegrounds bugs , I was shorted 2 objectives .
    This seems to happen every season; they’re either missing at the start of the season or I’m missing some objectives.

Technically the win 2 matches objective shouldn't come until you get to silver and the win 3 matches until you get to gold. In practicality, they rarely get it right the first time around, so it causes confusion, but it does mean your mini is actually the recipient of a positive bug
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    I had 2 objectives disappear last night as well. Great work Kabam.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★

Technically the win 2 matches objective shouldn't come until you get to silver and the win 3 matches until you get to gold. In practicality, they rarely get it right the first time around, so it causes confusion, but it does mean your mini is actually the recipient of a positive bug
    Interesting and thank you for your response.

I know this forum is a mess but do you know when I can find a post or info that states what you mentioned ?
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 718 ★★★★

Interesting and thank you for your response.

I know this forum is a mess but do you know when I can find a post or info that states what you mentioned ?
    Here's the link to the announcement it came from: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/315753/changes-to-battlegrounds-for-season-1-and-2#latest

This post was from last October, and with the amount of times BG objectives don't come when they are supposed to, I feel like they should reclarify it
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Well, it looks it's being swept under the rug. Who would have thought
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,158 ★★★
    This season is jank. The matchmaking is horrid.