**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fighting Gladiator is horrible

1235»

Comments

• Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 154 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Abs, iDoom (+ revives), Emma Frost
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 551 ★★★
    We are not all crazy. I'd be curious to know if Kabam agrees with our sentiments on his AI or not. Is this how he will always fight, or only on this node??
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

I didn't experience this "weirdly passive AI"

It's extremely noticable if you're using champions that rely on Parry. Sometimes he'll just stand still without attacking or holding block and sometimes he'll throw light/heavy attacks at pretty unpredictable intervals. After a few rounds I could kinda tell when he was about to throw light attacks, but with how much he switches between passive and aggressive behaviors, it's like learning how to fight an entirely new AI.
  • Options
    What I found incredibly weird and slightly infuriating is that for almost every champ I used on him (BWCV, Shuri, peni Parker, iDoom, Wiccan, etc) he was incredibly defensive. But when I brought in Valkyrie, the aggressive node became SUPER aggressive, he would hardly ever hold block.
  • Options
    Adv said:

Who did you guys use for tech?

Peni Parker
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,332 ★★★★
    I did 7 attempts on Mystic. First 3 were easy enough to push him to SP2, dex and repeat. Next 2 attempts the AI started behaving wonky (out of nowhere heavies and SP1s). Final 2 attempts were a mixed bag but still managed to get the KO.

Then did 3 attempts with Tech. First two, Gladiator was very defensive and spammed SP1. Last attempt, was more predictable in terms of pushing to SP2.

The AI seems all over the place.