**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Has Anyone Spent On The Cap Commisary Event?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
Just a poll to see if anyone has spent or bought any offers to get the event rewards.

Has Anyone Spent On The Cap Commisary Event? 210 votes

Yes, I have spent
18%
LeNoirFaineantbhuv9191PerfectExampleTendersquadAzKicker316Manup456SpeedbumpAIISupernaturalGK_23Godrohrp01arisZsirhcZNewtothegame1Denzel116Pikolulaserjohn26HungaryHippoFuskieLegionnaireIronman3000 38 votes
No, I have not spent
81%
PantherusNZFrnkieloSnakeEyes69MegaSkater67FreakydSligMaat1985JohnnoooooophillgreenKossukoseJazz_MessengerBosleyTheBroookLuke2323RayhanIshaquekikiFurieuxyuwArchdemon_René_VuShanos100 172 votes

Comments

• Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Yes, I have spent
    Spent 15 just for the 6* shards. I've been pretty inactive recently so it was just to make up for missing the last 2 MEQ's. Pulled Spider Ham and iBomb, so I don't totally regret it
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 153
    Yes, I have spent
    Spent the gold for the generic rank up and units in the 6 star AG
  • Options
    Yes, I have spent
    got one of the small ones for the 5k 6* shards and the 10 cavalier nexus. Made Thronebreaker from Uncollected in 2 months so my 6* pool is lacking.
  • Options
    Yes, I have spent
    The money deals aren't half bad. 6* shards are nice with the r4 mats, and the t6cc in the higher ones is also fairly nice
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    To be honest, I debated buying 2 or 3 of the Superior Deals to snag an R5, but I just can't get over the fact that it would only give 900 Points in the Event.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★
    No, I have not spent
    I see people saying they spent...but not with money.

I thought the question was about money.

If not ,I'd trade loyalty for arena tickets (86) and selled for gold on Comissary and got 500k+ gold

And units for Thanos 4*
  • Options
    No, I have not spent

If not ,I'd trade loyalty for arena tickets (86) and selled for gold on Comissary and got 500k+ gold

And units for Thanos 4*

This poll is about the money offers.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 862 ★★★
    No, I have not spent

Just a poll to see if anyone has spent or bought any offers to get the event rewards.

i thought we are talking about real money. Well , the 6 star rank up gem is really bad gold wise , but i still bought all of it since i have gold to spare
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    No, I have not spent
    Not yet. I doubt I will until I have the full view of how the points will work. And then I still might not.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    Yes, I have spent
    I spent TIME reading all bout the deals in game, line chat and forums.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    No, I have not spent

And units for Thanos 4*

Yeah I’m guessing this poll is unfortunately not reflective of the results you were looking for cause I think the vagueness confused a lot of people.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    I‘ve spent hoarded ressources, yes, but no real money.
  • Options
    No, I have not spent

And units for Thanos 4*

Yeah I’m guessing this poll is unfortunately not reflective of the results you were looking for cause I think the vagueness confused a lot of people.
    Apologies about the vagueness of this post
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent

And units for Thanos 4*

Apologies about the vagueness of this post
    I got it! I assumed, tho wasn’t sure, that you meant with real money by saying “spent or bought”

But truly, I think the only way it would’ve made sense to a lot of people was if it was - have you spent?

No
    Yes with in-game currency
    Yes with real money
    Yes with both

Lol anything less and I think some players would still be confused
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    Spent no money, didn't even spend 7% of my gold on a R4 gem based on the terrible store in general.

Did trade in 210 alliance tickets of unknown origin on more gold.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    Yes, I have spent
    I turned in 700 AQ tickets for 4+ million gold, not that I needed it, and used 7,777,777 gold for a rank 4 gem. Didn't need that either but I'm close to another rank 5 and figured I may as well get a r4 without using cats. Running map 6 atm so didn't need the AQ tickets. Most of the deals are pretty underwhelming.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,857 ★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    I want to get civil warrior fully ftp and keep him as a regrettable memory in my roster
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 874 ★★★
    No, I have not spent
    Of course not. Dumbest ‘event’ i have seen so far. Not worth the announcement and build up.

Caps canteen is a big expensive failure
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I needed that 4* Thanos to complete my profile collection, so had to jump on that 555 unit 4* champion selector. NO RAGRETS

How did you get the legends title with that roaster
    Modding
    Nah he has a really good gaming chair and a 4* herc (the 4* herc part is a joke)
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    No, I have not spent
    I used some of my Gold for the R1>R2 and R2>R3 gems and units I had on hand for the AG and sig stones (primarily for the sig stones). Plus trading in tickets I will never use.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    No, I have not spent
    I don't see one reason to.