Out of curiosity, did were any of you able to get the 7-star crystal from the milestones?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 418 ★★★
Just curious, I spent about a hundred bucks and did a good chunk of stuff and am no where even close.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,623 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Yes, but I chose Civil Warrior. No bucks spent.

What was the unit spent count if I may ask?
    I'm mainly curious on the AQ energy refills, wondering if I should have done it or not.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Me. I spent units only to buy 4* Thanos and Vision. For AQ, i somehow farmed enough from arena. RNG on arena crystals was good.

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

I'm mainly curious on the AQ energy refills, wondering if I should have done it or not.
    ~700 probably, slowed down the last days of AQ even some enemies got taken by someone else then, would have had even more Pts.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,623 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

WOLF_LINK said:

~700 probably, slowed down the last days of AQ even some enemies got taken by someone else then, would have had even more Pts.
    Yeah i should have lol thanks man
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    You had to do like 30 fights per AQ daily and compete your BG points as well. Then buy the gold bundle (which was a great value if you have gold) and buy the Loyalty bundle. I only got to 3860 and didn't want to spend any money or units to try to get it.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    I just missed by 90pts. I did extra AQ fights but wasn’t planning on needing more in the beginning (hoping that I could do the 4/5 rare selector for points)…

I would have had to spend 3200 units on 6* awake/gem & 4* selectors to cover it. I could have done that but overall I didn’t like how this event was executed so save my units for any other event.

Had I not done the original BG objectives early on day 1, or knew I needed more AQ fights, I would have done that. 25 units for a few extra refills to get to some fights would have been worth it. Really did suck competing and trying to hog fights within your BG for this event. Another thing I really disliked about the event. People wanted AQ points but really not enough to go around. I did more than 10% of the points for our entire alliance as top 25 doing map 8 😅… still not enough

Overall decent rewards but they really didn’t need to execute the event as they did staggered. Let us plan and calculate what we do or do not want to do to achieve milestones. Not going to spam my units at the end just because of the terrible format.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    I could get close without buying the weird worthless deals, but ultimatly it was the fact I wasn't playing solo on a low AQ map that didn't allowed me to reach it
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    Wow, nice! I tried and just couldn’t seem to get close…
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

You had to do like 30 fights per AQ daily and compete your BG points as well. Then buy the gold bundle (which was a great value if you have gold) and buy the Loyalty bundle. I only got to 3860 and didn't want to spend any money or units to try to get it.

It wasn't that bad. I ended up deciding to buy two things from the unit store to get to the finish line because I was pretty close, but according to my calculations had I decided to spend all my marks completing all the BG milestones and also did 15 more AQ fights across the week - three more per day - would have hit the mark without buying any unit offers or cash offers. Just gold, loyalty, trade ins, and activity.

People laughed at those tiny points for those things, but they added up over a week. Even I made the mistake of not pushing on them, and had I done so I would have gotten there without any additional effort above what I normally do. I do the long paths on Map 6 which most people don't do, but still three more fights per day would have cost me nothing (I have a lot of AQ energy potions stacked up).