**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

So, how many people did all the SQ runs?

13»

Comments

• Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★
    I didn't
    MiniMF said:

I have 26 entries remaining, give or take. Just could not get motivated to bother with it.

this is 1300 7* shards, a little bit less than 10% for a 7 for free
    I think you need to look up the meaning of the word "free".
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    I didn't
    This event was so f***ing boring. I got level 5 and said scratch not
    Rewards not even worth it
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    I didn't
    MiniMF said:

Wait, is there a benefit to using all the keys? I collected all rewards from doing about 25 runs through tier 9 (including 5 Mystic, 5 Tech and 5 Capes)… Have 29 keys left (because tier 9 doesn’t need the keys)

So I need to spend the keys somehow?

spend the keys in tier 8 colossus quest to get the rewards, if you have 29 keys u'll get 29 times the rewards but good luck cause it'll be boring, probably bring some boost to make it faster
    Holy moly, I had no idea you could get the rewards multiple times… Reinstalled the game during the month and hadn’t read the announcement…

29 times in the next 24 hours - I am going to hate myself… -.-
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    I didn't
    I have about 11 crests left if memory serves. I don’t really want to do it but I’m sure I’ll push myself to do it anyway. I hate this side quest
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,204 ★★★★★
    I didn't

MiniMF said:

Wait, is there a benefit to using all the keys? I collected all rewards from doing about 25 runs through tier 9 (including 5 Mystic, 5 Tech and 5 Capes)… Have 29 keys left (because tier 9 doesn’t need the keys)

So I need to spend the keys somehow?

spend the keys in tier 8 colossus quest to get the rewards, if you have 29 keys u'll get 29 times the rewards but good luck cause it'll be boring, probably bring some boost to make it faster
    Holy moly, I had no idea you could get the rewards multiple times… Reinstalled the game during the month and hadn’t read the announcement…

29 times in the next 24 hours - I am going to hate myself… -.-
    Same.. thanks to this thread I started the grind.. only 8 remaining
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 532 ★★★
    I didn't
    It was too boring and too repetitive, I stopped after getting all I wanted.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I did
    I used 7* R1 Shuri for QS
    6* R4 Scorp (rupture sting) for StormX
    6* R4 Rintrah for Terrax

Usually Scorp for Mojo but sometimes I mixed it up for variety.

All 3 for UC
  • Options
    318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    I didn't
    After I got my generic and class 6* awakening gem, I just logged in and quit the quest to use up the entry keys.

I hate repetitive side quest, they suck — Kabam gotta do better.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I didn't
    Ok, I did 14 runs now, because I was close to my first 7* champ… After the first one or two rounds they aren’t as bad… Using Fury, Herc and Doom. Also have a lot of boosts expiring from a recent crystal opening, that helped…

Sooooooooo, opened the very first 7* crystal: Got Cap Sam Wilson out of it. Mixed feelings…

Edit:
    Don’t think I will do the rest… The rewards are nice and all, but if you compare the grind to what we got in the paragon gauntlet for a SINGLE RUN… This doesn’t hold up…

Would have been different if I had thought about doing them from time to time, not all in the last 24 hours…
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I didn't
    DrZola said:

I Got high as i did 11 entries. That helped.

FIXED FOR YOU!
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    I did
    I did it but not enjoyable in the slightest, thank god for rank 2 Hulk as after Quicksilver he blitz through the other fights :|
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    Grindy and terrible. Did them all. Needed the catalysts.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,152 ★★★
    I didn't
    I stopped after the required runs to get the big rewards.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    I didn't
    I was curious and looks like most of the people agreed on this SQ, I hope this servers as feedback for Kabam for next SQs, aprecciate the participation!