**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

So, how many people did all the SQ runs?

Comments

• Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    I did
    I have 3 accounts. Did every single one across all 3 of them. I even had to run the Gladiator fight a handful of extra times because I became Paragon halfway through the month and didn't have enough entry tokens to finish the milestone that was Paragon exclusive.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

I have 3 accounts. Did every single one across all 3 of them. I even had to run the Gladiator fight a handful of extra times because I became Paragon halfway through the month and didn't have enough entry tokens to finish the milestone that was Paragon exclusive.

🙄🤨🤯
  • Options
    I didn't
    I honestly didn't care for this SQ and did like 5 runs of it. Having to do tier 8 as well as the 15 gladiator fights wasn't my cup of tea
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    I did
    It’s not fun but the rewards are worth it. Once you get a team down you can run through it quickly
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I didn't
    I’ve got 25 keys sitting in my inventory rn, this event is super boring imo
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    I didn't
    I really really really hope Kabam takes note of this for Side Quests in the future (that they haven't already designed etc)
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 123
    I did
    Yes it’s repetitive and gets boring but the rewards are nice and the fights aren’t hard. I used Herc for QS, StormX, Terrax. OG Hulk for Mojo and Valkyrie for UC. No revives/potions used.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,043 ★★★★
    I did
    Only reason I did it all was because I was close to a 7*. Sq is the cheapest way to get those shards.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    I didn't
    Crcrcrc said:

I’ve got 25 keys sitting in my inventory rn, this event is super boring imo

Yeah, after doing all the Objectives it wasn’t really worth it anymore. Plus we had enough to do with EQ, BG, Primordial Dust Event and Caps Commissary this month.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I did
    Ignored gladiator after a few failed runs with a tech champ. Probably did half the annoying Unstoppable colossus level and whatever the one under that was.

Very grindy, only did it because I was done with EQ and qualified in GC leaving me with not much to do.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 318 ★★
    edited October 2023
    I did
    For Gold else No incentive to do repetitive quest. :disappointed:

Team : Herc, Silk, Absorbing Man
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I did
    I did them as i got them. One run per day (2 for the last week I think) wasn’t bad
  • Options
    I didn't
    Skipped this event. 30+ runs is something I won't touch. Too much to do and missing some resources is no biggie.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 260 ★★★
    I did
    I don't know what motive I had to complete all the runs, even though I do think this SQ is just so blatant and feels like an endless chore.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 950 ★★★
    I did
    TrongNov said:

I don't know what motive I had to complete all the runs, even though I do think this SQ is just so blatant and feels like an endless chore.

Marvel Contest of Chores

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    I didn't
    I first used it to test some slow champs etc but then tried to find the optimal team (for me kate bishop, absorbing man and AA) to try and do my runs as fast as possible. Now I'm left with 12 entries completely burned out, it's so boring I think I'm not doing any runs anymore.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I did
    no matter how boring it takes, itll always be worth the rewards in a long term way
  • Options
    Rick_1Rick_1 Posts: 63
    I have been planning to do it the last 3 nights but can’t bring myself to do it. The rewards are actually pretty decent but I will skip it I think.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,765 ★★★★★
    I didn't
    I wanted to save all my revives for 8.3, so I attempted to do couple runs without revives, but I failed 3x and I simply gave up. It's a proof that in-game titles don't reflect player skills at all.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,204 ★★★★★
    I didn't
    I don't want to but have to because next 7* is too near (i have 14 k shards
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★
    I did the Gladiator fights as it was actually kinda reasonable, but there was no way I was going back to Tier 8

DNA3000 put it very well - high difficulty, repetitiveness and limited entries are a terrible combination
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I didn't
    I did not because as you advanced up the ladder and opened up the next level, the lowest level dropped off. If lower levels were available to me I would have done them all.
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    I didn't
    I have 26 entries remaining, give or take. Just could not get motivated to bother with it.
  • Options
    I did

I have 26 entries remaining, give or take. Just could not get motivated to bother with it.

this is 1300 7* shards, a little bit less than 10% for a 7 for free
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    I didn't
    Wait, is there a benefit to using all the keys? I collected all rewards from doing about 25 runs through tier 9 (including 5 Mystic, 5 Tech and 5 Capes)… Have 29 keys left (because tier 9 doesn’t need the keys)

So I need to spend the keys somehow?
  • Options
    I did

Wait, is there a benefit to using all the keys? I collected all rewards from doing about 25 runs through tier 9 (including 5 Mystic, 5 Tech and 5 Capes)… Have 29 keys left (because tier 9 doesn’t need the keys)

So I need to spend the keys somehow?

spend the keys in tier 8 colossus quest to get the rewards, if you have 29 keys u'll get 29 times the rewards but good luck cause it'll be boring, probably bring some boost to make it faster
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 807 ★★★
    I did
    Once I found the right team the tier 8 run became easier and quicker.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    I did
    I did them all but only did them when Hero Use was on so never felt like a chore as only would do 3-4 runs each time.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I did
    Once I figured out the proper team, it was pretty simple

R5 Kingpin
    R4 Sp99
    R4 Abs Man