**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Introducing, something new - Carina's Trial: 7 for 7

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I played like garbage and got her down in two revives. The main thing is to go in near full health so you survive the sp2. Don’t sweat the phases with the juiced node. Just stay alive.

My team was venom, gamora, surfer, hulkbuster, and aarkus.
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 209 ★★
    This was a really fun challenge, thanks Kabam!
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 800 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    This was extremely fun, even with the added "Itemless" challenge. No health potion, no revive.

Chavez and Shuri was huge MVP, also had lots of fun with Morbius. Also Gamora was a great boss-slayer.

Kudos, let's have more of these challenges pls :smiley:

• Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Please please please do more stuff like this in the future. I'm absolutely loving this challenge. I just finished 7.3.5, so I'm not completely done, but it's been such a blast using Champs I wouldn't normally use. Have done it almost itemless, except for 7.1.6 (Brute Forced my way through Gwenperion).

I have no idea what would work in the future, because something like "6 for 6" or "5 for 5" would be pointless. But as far as challenges go, this is a 10/10 in my book.
  • Options
    Moreno3005Moreno3005 Posts: 19
    So i started this quest with 7.1.1 and went down the howard path. got through and got rewards.
    I then took the 7.1.1 path where Ronin is and completed it and didnt get any rewards.

What does the "order" mean exactly? I havent been able to work out the order.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 759 ★★★

So i started this quest with 7.1.1 and went down the howard path. got through and got rewards.
    I then took the 7.1.1 path where Ronin is and completed it and didnt get any rewards.

Oopsie... You only need to clear 1 path per. You did 7.1.1, now do 7.1.2. If you look at the challenge, it tells you what is next, that way you can keep track of your progress
  • Options
    Moreno3005Moreno3005 Posts: 19

Oopsie... You only need to clear 1 path per. You did 7.1.1, now do 7.1.2. If you look at the challenge, it tells you what is next, that way you can keep track of your progress
    Yep, that worked!

Derp'd that one up.

Thanks @Giantwalrus56
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    Almost done, and have to agree, this Carina Challenge is way more fun than the others before (ignored most of them).