**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Title generation

HalleyHalley Posts: 391 ★★
Hi all,
May you think Kabam should let us buy/create a Title for our own? (Just like they sell name changing with 275 units)
Of course it can't violate the common rules, but if we can write a title at our will, like our game names, it would be great!

Comments

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    hi_im_sir said:

It would be good but then thatl just defeat the purpose of getting certain titles like breaker of thrones for example

Not exactly that is an achivement title we (he) are (is) just talking about something to put below Your username
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 366 ★★★
    hi_im_sir said:

It would be good but then thatl just defeat the purpose of getting certain titles like breaker of thrones for example

Eh, they could still have the titles. Not everyone is gonna want to shell out the units to have a custom one.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    While I don't personally like the idea, I would think that that would be cool for a legends run where you can customize your own title (in a different color than red).
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    hi_im_sir said:

Breaker of Thrones lost any value that had, after Act6 was heavily nerfed.
    I had proposed for it in the past, to be a gold title for those who did pre nerf, and red title (Legend status) for those who did OG Act6 exploration.
    People are getting Legend tag for time attack exploring lower difficulties of monthly EQ with the latest devices, and those who did OG Act6 exploration, that was by far the hardest content this game ever had, got just a common blue title that anymore anyone can get with his 6*r4s or 7*s at multiple times nerfed Act6.
    I got my Legend tag by doing a 4h moderate difficulty Incursions zone 25 run, and not for exploring pre nerf Act6 with 5*s, which was far more difficult and needed months of preparation and literally days of playing.
    It doesn't makes sense to me 🤷
    As for the OPs request for custom titles ain't that bad idea, and I'm pretty sure many people, including me, would like the possibility of creating and having fun titles like f.e. "Breaker Of Phones" 😂
    Maybe Kabam could let the community propose and then vote for the most popular titles, to be introduced in the game (similar to champion polls).
    That way it would be more controlled from Kabam's end, and could avoid similar chaos to inappropriate account Nicknames 🙂
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 391 ★★
    edited October 2023
    Some titles don't sound well, sometimes it's duplicated like this one, we would like to make a unique on our own 😄

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★
    I'd like the title of "Shawarma'd" in the game
  • Options

Terra said:

I'd like the title of "Shawarma'd" in the game

I would like the title "toiletbreaker"
    🙄
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Customized titles will just let people use racist words in titles
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    Sounds nice in concept, but that's basically just having 2 usernames
  • Options
    I see this going easily bad
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    In theory if everyone respect other culture and beliefs this wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately as you can see in Global chat, it's not a good idea to give summoners the chance to make there own title since they would have to monitor everyone's title for eliminate racist, sexist, religious hate and everything else that might offend someone. I don't want them to waste resource to weed out all those titles instead of improving the game.
  • Options

In theory if everyone respect other culture and beliefs this wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately as you can see in Global chat, it's not a good idea to give summoners the chance to make there own title since they would have to monitor everyone's title for eliminate racist, sexist, religious hate and everything else that might offend someone. I don't want them to waste resource to weed out all those titles instead of improving the game.

They can just ban all the words they banned in global chat or name of summoners.
    Kabams global censor isn't reliable in the slightest