**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 8 Chapter 3: Illumination - Coming October 18 2023

124»

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Bendy said:

So going through 8.3.3 and the striker burst damage of 2000% isnt working anyone in this discussion also noticing this?

It won't work if you capture the weapon node. Either the capture or the unarmed works.

I had the same issue, and it was weird 😄
    Right thanks for the heads up an answer i wanted as i know this worked in beta of both thanks for the response i now know what i can do dont capture
  • Options
    mattavelimattaveli Posts: 58
    This company loves cheating its players. Bunch of crooks. Your AI is a disgrace. Can’t even get parry right let alone design an AI good enough to do all the crazy BS it does.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 764 ★★★★
    Besides the rewards being mid, the fact that you're forcing people to use relics is kinda pathetic. The usage must be garbage if you really have to put them on every node just so people use them. Kinda funny tbh
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 248 ★★
    Great job, really enjoying it, thank god there are fewer paths, so much better like this
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 220 ★★
    Best story content ever.. now it's time to update act 7 and act 8 chap 1&2 accordingly..
  • Options
    This was the most enjoyable content I’ve ever played in mcoc…let us use our entire roster, wasn’t repetitive, 3 paths total per chapter - truly enjoyed it. I hope you guys take this feedback and utilize it for the future.
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 98
    Enjoyed this. Thanks
  • Options
    Tommy23_Tommy23_ Posts: 2
    edited October 2023
    With 8.3 Release, Will Relic Rank Up Bundles Offers Come Back to the Store?

Fun game, as a suggestion to the development team/ project management team. I think the community could benefit from Relic Rank Up Bundle Offers in the Store!

During the recent Alliance Event we got 1 6* relic, at least 2 5* relics. 1 5* relic from EQ recent buff monthly. Plus 3 5* relics from 8.3.

We desperately need relic rank up mats. We all have many new relics but no mats for them. By being offered materials for members to have at least 1 6* relic at R2 might be enough for the community to start seeing and feeling their benefits.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax @MCOC Team Pease forward suggestion internally. Hope it’s appreciated :)
  • Options
    Peteyaces_72Peteyaces_72 Posts: 29
    This is the best story content yet. The reduced paths was very welcomed. I loved that I could use a variation of champs instead of super specific counters.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    This was a perfect chapter. Loved it.
  • Options
    AlamnAlamn Posts: 3
    Cerastes is definitely a fun fight, I only have a problem with the lack of rank up materials and also I think this path reduction made this too fast to explore, this is my favorite content.

I think it'd be nice to add one more path per mission that has one tier 3 alpha and one tier 6 basic and everything else would be perfect.