**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The Death of Point Farming

13»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Avnish said:

2StarKing said:

A player like me is terrible all the time. I guarantee my play has and will continue to surprise the algorithm. Point framing still works for a crappy player like me.

Bro how any algo will calculate if I do not choose the right counter for the opponent. If anyone want to lose then nobody can stop him/her.
    What are you even talking about lol they don't need any algorithm when they can just manually check, just like they did when people were matching with their alts to get points in GC and then got banned. I do however encourage you to farm though, they're all just empty threats according to you so you have nothing to worry about! 💀
    LMAO! "they don't need any algorithm when they can just manually check" This cracked me up. hahahah
    Yes, just like they manually checked who was matching themselves with their alts to get points in GC and then banned them a few months ago, I don't know what you're even trying to argue here when they have in fact manually banned people before for doing stuff that's against the rules. That's fine though, if you guys think they can't do it I 100% encourage you to farm lol just don't cry about it on the forums when season ends and you do get banned.
    Bro technically manual check is not possible. There is code is written which is running behind the scene. So if kabam need catch those guy who is farming points by losing unfair matches. Then they have to implement some system which wil catch this if they don't have any. There thousand of accounts. Do you realise if kabam is going to check manually then how much time they have to spend. It is unimaginable.
    Did you read anything I said? They have already checked manually to issue bans, they don't need an algorithm. How do you think they banned people who were matching with their alts in GC to get more points a few months ago? This isn't an assumption here, and I don't care if you think it's possible or not, it has been done before and you can literally look it up lol.
  • Options
    Avnish said:

Avnish said:

Avnish said:

2StarKing said:

A player like me is terrible all the time. I guarantee my play has and will continue to surprise the algorithm. Point framing still works for a crappy player like me.

Bro how any algo will calculate if I do not choose the right counter for the opponent. If anyone want to lose then nobody can stop him/her.
    What are you even talking about lol they don't need any algorithm when they can just manually check, just like they did when people were matching with their alts to get points in GC and then got banned. I do however encourage you to farm though, they're all just empty threats according to you so you have nothing to worry about! 💀
    I don't farm points like this. I always want to go in GC to gain more trophy tokens. Anyways what about now still small account is facing high tier account becoz high teir seeded to platinum1. You can see so many threads is going on stating that they are facing the account loaded with 7*R2 and 6*R5. This pain never ends for smaller account untill they improve their skill and focus on their own progress and become high tier account instead of crying on the forum.

And I also don't support the statement that kabam stating that it is bannable offence. there are so many people here who are not here competitive play they are just here to chill and farm some points and get the reward with easy way.

Once low tier account becomes high tier account and they don't have time to this competitive play then they will also think it through and probably prefer the easy and chill way to farm the points.

Also like AW there so many strong alliances they want to just chill so they keep them in low tier and earn the g1-g3 reward. Then why that is not an offensive play. AW is also competitive.

This just a game everyone has their own choices to make how they want to play that's it. Becoz here nobody is doing any hacking or any kind of unfair matchmaking. Becoz matchmaking is done by kabam They are just keep themselves in low tier to face easy opponent and make their bg points. I don't see how this in unfair.
    If those big accounts stomping the small accounts aren't farming and are genuinely stuck in Plat 1 because they suck then yeah that's fair, let them stomp smaller accounts because if they don't the smaller accounts will get to GC quicker which would be a problem. Yes, small accounts don't belong in GC if that's what you're trying to say, I agree.

You can disagree all you want, unfortunately for you this is a competitive game mode, as stated by Kabam, so no if you're just here to chill and farm points you're in the wrong place.

As someone who went from small account to big, no I still don't give a damn about farming lol I want to play real matches against real people who are just as competitive as me because that's what BGs is all about.

Because in AW, if you lose too many matches you will actually drop ranks and eventually leagues, BGs doesn't punish you like that which means you can lose all you want and comfortably stay on that league bullying small accounts indefinitely because you're afraid of fighting people just as strong or stronger than you, and that my friend is why you don't rely on Unitman.

If you don't see how ruining BGs for smaller accounts while you get free points and have complete control over 90% of the fights is unfair then you need to go back to preschool or something so they can teach to not be selfish, you're not the only one playing this game buddy.
    Bro BG is competitive game mode for me because I always want to end is GC. But i can't pressurize other to play same way as I do. Becoz if they want stay in Plat1 then other hand they losing so much precious reward like so many trophy tokens. It is just a simple choice they want more trophy tokens(by which they can purchase most valuable item from store) or they want just some 6* shrads and some Sig stones which is easily available in store at cheaper price.

TBH i don't get it if some high teir account stays in platinum 1 full season then they are losing so much of reward which in the form of trophy token.

Btw I don't care I have developed skill i thrashed so many high tier account when I was TB or cavelier. With in 3-4 months i got 6 best champion to 6* R5 and 2 7* R2 and many 6* R4 by winning the matches in BG and joining a good alliance where we complete all milestone and get all reward from BG events. That's how I survived in this game.

I also faced high tier account and lost the matches but i never posted here that I am getting more stronger acount then me. I just kept trying improve my roaster and my skills. So I can handle those high tier account. In other hand I also get some fair match up where I can easily win.

Bcoz if you really want play this game then you can't really depend on the kabam only. Now days you can see some modders is roaming around the BG also they are capable to end fight in 1 sec with only 1 hit😂😂.

But as per kabam they already taken care of it couple of months ago. But modders are still in the game and ruining the BG game mode. So my friend pls leave this fair and unfair talk and start focus on your game play and your growth.

Well, too bad for those players, that's not what Kabam wants because it simply isn't fair, move on💀

You're skilled? I find that hard to believe, skilled players wouldn't be whining this much about not being able to farm lol and honestly I don't really buy that whole "I don't do it so it doesn't affect me but I know other players do and it's not fair for them" cause if you really wanted to sympathize with other players then you would realize how unfair it is for smaller accounts to have to be facing whale after whale in Plat for three weeks straight.

This guy really thinks modders just give up and magically disappear after they get banned once instead of trying to find new ways to mod 🤣. In case you didn't know, yes that's how it works in mcoc and every other game. You don't just delete modders forever, it's a war that never ends, modders will always exist as long as there's people willing to pay for the mods.
  • Options
    Avnish said:

Please look some of my alliance posted this on line chat.
    Corvus only 13 hits against 7* bishop

One hit fight

Now what do you say on this.

What I say to that is send a ticket, and report them. They'll get banned eventually, what exactly did you expect me to say to that lmao.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 394 ★★★

Avnish said:

Avnish said:

Avnish said:

2StarKing said:

I don't farm points like this. I always want to go in GC to gain more trophy tokens. Anyways what about now still small account is facing high tier account becoz high teir seeded to platinum1. You can see so many threads is going on stating that they are facing the account loaded with 7*R2 and 6*R5. This pain never ends for smaller account untill they improve their skill and focus on their own progress and become high tier account instead of crying on the forum.

And I also don't support the statement that kabam stating that it is bannable offence. there are so many people here who are not here competitive play they are just here to chill and farm some points and get the reward with easy way.

Once low tier account becomes high tier account and they don't have time to this competitive play then they will also think it through and probably prefer the easy and chill way to farm the points.

Also like AW there so many strong alliances they want to just chill so they keep them in low tier and earn the g1-g3 reward. Then why that is not an offensive play. AW is also competitive.

This just a game everyone has their own choices to make how they want to play that's it. Becoz here nobody is doing any hacking or any kind of unfair matchmaking. Becoz matchmaking is done by kabam They are just keep themselves in low tier to face easy opponent and make their bg points. I don't see how this in unfair.
    If those big accounts stomping the small accounts aren't farming and are genuinely stuck in Plat 1 because they suck then yeah that's fair, let them stomp smaller accounts because if they don't the smaller accounts will get to GC quicker which would be a problem. Yes, small accounts don't belong in GC if that's what you're trying to say, I agree.

You can disagree all you want, unfortunately for you this is a competitive game mode, as stated by Kabam, so no if you're just here to chill and farm points you're in the wrong place.

As someone who went from small account to big, no I still don't give a damn about farming lol I want to play real matches against real people who are just as competitive as me because that's what BGs is all about.

Because in AW, if you lose too many matches you will actually drop ranks and eventually leagues, BGs doesn't punish you like that which means you can lose all you want and comfortably stay on that league bullying small accounts indefinitely because you're afraid of fighting people just as strong or stronger than you, and that my friend is why you don't rely on Unitman.

If you don't see how ruining BGs for smaller accounts while you get free points and have complete control over 90% of the fights is unfair then you need to go back to preschool or something so they can teach to not be selfish, you're not the only one playing this game buddy.
    Bro BG is competitive game mode for me because I always want to end is GC. But i can't pressurize other to play same way as I do. Becoz if they want stay in Plat1 then other hand they losing so much precious reward like so many trophy tokens. It is just a simple choice they want more trophy tokens(by which they can purchase most valuable item from store) or they want just some 6* shrads and some Sig stones which is easily available in store at cheaper price.

TBH i don't get it if some high teir account stays in platinum 1 full season then they are losing so much of reward which in the form of trophy token.

Btw I don't care I have developed skill i thrashed so many high tier account when I was TB or cavelier. With in 3-4 months i got 6 best champion to 6* R5 and 2 7* R2 and many 6* R4 by winning the matches in BG and joining a good alliance where we complete all milestone and get all reward from BG events. That's how I survived in this game.

I also faced high tier account and lost the matches but i never posted here that I am getting more stronger acount then me. I just kept trying improve my roaster and my skills. So I can handle those high tier account. In other hand I also get some fair match up where I can easily win.

Bcoz if you really want play this game then you can't really depend on the kabam only. Now days you can see some modders is roaming around the BG also they are capable to end fight in 1 sec with only 1 hit😂😂.

But as per kabam they already taken care of it couple of months ago. But modders are still in the game and ruining the BG game mode. So my friend pls leave this fair and unfair talk and start focus on your game play and your growth.

Well, too bad for those players, that's not what Kabam wants because it simply isn't fair, move on💀

You're skilled? I find that hard to believe, skilled players wouldn't be whining this much about not being able to farm lol and honestly I don't really buy that whole "I don't do it so it doesn't affect me but I know other players do and it's not fair for them" cause if you really wanted to sympathize with other players then you would realize how unfair it is for smaller accounts to have to be facing whale after whale in Plat for three weeks straight.

This guy really thinks modders just give up and magically disappear after they get banned once instead of trying to find new ways to mod 🤣. In case you didn't know, yes that's how it works in mcoc and every other game. You don't just delete modders forever, it's a war that never ends, modders will always exist as long as there's people willing to pay for the mods.
    I don't need to porve you I am skilled or not. I made my point. I understand this not fair for smaller account. But you can't force anyone to with your strategy. Matchmaking is done by kabam not by those players. No matter you buy it or not but I was saying the true nature of the game. Improve your self not cry 😭 😭 😭 on the forum stating that I am getting stronger opponent in BG.

BTW let's leave this onto kabam.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 516 ★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

Avnish said:

2StarKing said:

LMAO! "they don't need any algorithm when they can just manually check" This cracked me up. hahahah
    Yes, just like they manually checked who was matching themselves with their alts to get points in GC and then banned them a few months ago, I don't know what you're even trying to argue here when they have in fact manually banned people before for doing stuff that's against the rules. That's fine though, if you guys think they can't do it I 100% encourage you to farm lol just don't cry about it on the forums when season ends and you do get banned.
    There were very few people in the top ranks. Checking hundreds of thousands of accounts and millions of matches is not the same thing. Kabam does not have the resources for manual checks, and even if they do, I would appreciate them being spent elsewhere.

PS: Personally, I never farm points, but I couldn't care less if anyone feels the need to farm points
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    I'm sure they can track forfeits relatively easily but there's no way they're going to check everyone's win/loss rate vs Marks/energy.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    They have 11 Seasons of data to go on. I'm sure they can tell the difference.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 516 ★★★

They have 11 Seasons of data to go on. I'm sure they can tell the difference.

Season 11 and season 12 are completely different ballparks. Season 11 did not have a 450k solo or juiced-up alliance objectives.
  • Options
    Avnish said:

Avnish said:

Avnish said:

Avnish said:

2StarKing said:

I don't need to porve you I am skilled or not. I made my point. I understand this not fair for smaller account. But you can't force anyone to with your strategy. Matchmaking is done by kabam not by those players. No matter you buy it or not but I was saying the true nature of the game. Improve your self not cry 😭 😭 😭 on the forum stating that I am getting stronger opponent in BG.

BTW let's leave this onto kabam.
    Yes, and the rules are also made by Kabam not by the players. If they say they don't want farming in their game then you just accept it and move on instead of whining about it on the forums when according to you, you don't even do it.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

Please look some of my alliance posted this on line chat.
    Corvus only 13 hits against 7* bishop

One hit fight

Now what do you say on this.

I say you are on the wrong thread.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Avnish said:

2StarKing said:

There were very few people in the top ranks. Checking hundreds of thousands of accounts and millions of matches is not the same thing. Kabam does not have the resources for manual checks, and even if they do, I would appreciate them being spent elsewhere.

PS: Personally, I never farm points, but I couldn't care less if anyone feels the need to farm points
    Yes it's not the same thing, but it doesn't mean it's impossible, you don't know if they have the resources for it or not. If you have your doubts that's understandable but saying they can't do it is simply not true cause we don't know lol.
    Also, I doubt they'll have to check hundreds of thousands of accounts since there won't be hundreds of thousands of players farming this season after the announcement and videos that have been made on the matter. The only people who might not know farming is against the rules now are the people who are not on the forums or watch YT, yes that's probably still a lot of people but not hundreds of thousands like you say.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Avnish said:

2StarKing said:

IDC about the average Joe either, they don't rigorous farm in VT. Some extra points is still farming, Big whoop. IDC about those who just put on BGs and let it play during working hours to get some objectives.

But, BUT
    Those guys in top 50 BG allinces, scoring millions of solo points, with thier megalithic accounts, staying in VT stomping on weaker rosters will never be considered fair play... They are the ones who are needed to be weeded out.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

Avnish said:

2StarKing said:

IDC about the average Joe either, they don't rigorous farm in VT. Some extra points is still farming, Big whoop. IDC about those who just put on BGs and let it play during working hours to get some objectives.

But, BUT
    Those guys in top 50 BG allinces, scoring millions of solo points, with thier megalithic accounts, staying in VT stomping on weaker rosters will never be considered fair play... They are the ones who are needed to be weeded out.
    Well, especially since the system makes it possible from the start because of seeding. They pretty much have no choice to intervene.