Necropolis

2»

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★

I can't wait for the dozens of nerf necropolis threads from the people who couldn't complete act 6 until after it was nerfed 4 times and they had a r4 herc

Comparing a piece of content that kills you regardless of how well you play with massive health pools to pre-nerf act 6 that was genuinely challenging with more niche encounters is weird
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,382 ★★★★★

Not for me....
    1 fight will take hours to finish
    🙄

Max sig Thanos, I imagine. Have fun with that.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I’m not sure how I feel about it
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

I hope it's stupid hard
    Two 7r3 is a joke and making game move too fast but I'm sure cyber and banquet will have multiple 7r3 gems or thingies, so whatever.

I don't understand why they're pushing 7* so fast, 7* got released this year and we're going to be able to do a rank 3 already? Yeah it's endgame content and should have huge rewards but i thought it would be like some alfa 4 fragments and a 2-3 for exploration at max, but 2 rank 2-3?
    I'm honestly concerned
    At this rate we might even see 7*R4 next year.
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 729 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

I hope it's stupid hard
    Two 7r3 is a joke and making game move too fast but I'm sure cyber and banquet will have multiple 7r3 gems or thingies, so whatever.

I don't understand why they're pushing 7* so fast, 7* got released this year and we're going to be able to do a rank 3 already? Yeah it's endgame content and should have huge rewards but i thought it would be like some alfa 4 fragments and a 2-3 for exploration at max, but 2 rank 2-3?
    I'm honestly concerned
    At this rate we might even see 7*R4 next year.
    r4s by cyber monday '24, r5's by november '25 while they announce 8's for may '26.

3 years years if we're lucky lol
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    Anyone know when more detail will be released??
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Precursor to the next title coming along with 8.4 with a requirement of 3-5 r3 7stars.

Nah, 3x R3 6 * RELICS
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Anyone know when more detail will be released??

I believe there is a November deadline re lives stream where we will get more details.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I'll get to that after abyss and LOL.

LOL is right. Revive fests and the like don't interest me at all.

For me, MCoC Everest content peaked at Realm of Legends. Everything since has been significantly less fun. This new iteration sounds like it'll be more of the same. I'm sure it'll be fun for YouTubers, CCPers, and the Day One 100% no-lifers. I'm giving it the Heisman unless the reporting has been off on this and it's not what I was expecting on release. Kabam's gonna Kabam, so I doubt it'll change for the better.
    RoL isn’t a revive fest, but it isn’t fun
    It was when it came out, and people were doing it with Maxed-out 3* champions.

Still is, if you're going for Carina's challenges.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★

mbrace said:

They buried a 7* deathless Guillotine piece in the rewards. I really wanted to skip it!

Now I don't have to worry bout hitting GC to get 2nd piece. I don't understand why would they put behind a game mode that many would never touch or even do. Yes they said it be hard to obtain but this is beyond hard lol
    My first thought was to agree with you 100%.

However, my second thought was: this content isn't going anywhere; whilst this season's Battlegrounds rewards are a time-limited 'one and done'.

I doubt I'll do Necropolis this year; but I'll definitely go for the piece at the end of Victory Track. There may not be a second chance to acquire it, unless it becomes an annual thing.
  • Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Member Posts: 539
    I think I might try this out once it is released, but the question is, will it be permanent content?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    edited October 2023

I think I might try this out once it is released, but the question is, will it be permanent content?

All everest content like this is permanent content
  • Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Member Posts: 539
    And speaking of that 7-Star Rank 2-3 Gem Crystal as one of the Necropolis rewards, I hope I can get a Tech one for my 7-Star Guillotine 2099.
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    edited October 2023

Not for me....
    1 fight will take hours to finish
    🙄

Isnt that photo from the alliance new game mode? The Raids?? Pretty sure it is.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Welp, just found out the next deathless guillotine piece is confirmed to be in the Necropolis. Looks like I'm giving up on unlocking her
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Welp, just found out the next deathless guillotine piece is confirmed to be in the Necropolis. Looks like I'm giving up on unlocking her

Where did you see this?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Where did you see this?

• Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Wong_98 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Where did you see this?

Sad