**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cassie Lang Damage Reduction

Cassie Lang used to be bugged with a 90% damage reduction. Now that she is fixed, what is her cap if I have sig 200 and 3/3 in inequity... is it 68% 86% or 90% at 6+ power stings?

Comments

• Options
    I already answered that question for you and you can easily test it yourself.
  • Options
    JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71
    Pikolu said:

I just keep hearing different things...most of the top players are saying 86%, but most of the forum is saying 68%.
  • Options
    JHRanch said:

Pikolu said:

I just keep hearing different things...most of the top players are saying 86%, but most of the forum is saying 68%.
    What I told is correct, it is 68%. If you don't believe me, then test it yourself.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

JHRanch said:

Pikolu said:

What I told is correct, it is 68%. If you don't believe me, then test it yourself.
    Ok thanks...i just have a rank 4-5 gem from the loyalty selector...so whoever i choose will be by far my highest champ. Just wanna consider my options of her over one I could get from bg abyss selector like scorp silk spot etc.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/345870/taunt-and-inequity-bugged-interaction#latest

I made a very detailed post testing her damage reduction, basically the taunt is a 50% reduction, and since inequity looks at modified attack, it’s potency is reduced to 3% per debuff instead of 6%. So you can reach 68% instead of the 86% we were expecting. The interaction is the same for all taunt champs but Cassies taunt is stronger than others so the reduction in inequity is more noticeable.

Even with the nerf/bug fix, she’s still an absolute monster and the best science champ in my opinion.
  • Options

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/345870/taunt-and-inequity-bugged-interaction#latest

I made a very detailed post testing her damage reduction, basically the taunt is a 50% reduction, and since inequity looks at modified attack, it’s potency is reduced to 3% per debuff instead of 6%. So you can reach 68% instead of the 86% we were expecting. The interaction is the same for all taunt champs but Cassies taunt is stronger than others so the reduction in inequity is more noticeable.

Even with the nerf/bug fix, she’s still an absolute monster and the best science champ in my opinion.

TYSM